GameBattles Ladder

I have joined and created a team. And I'm looking for 1 more member.

EDIT: oh yeah I came up with a uber-tots-cewl team name: Eat My Caterpie

Team Manbearpig seeks members for Pogeymans, long walks on the beach, and disturbing cyber in the Goldshire inn. PST

Is anyone else having trouble creating a team? It says there's no ladder for EVERY region >>;
You have to go to the teams tab and click "Create New Team" there. It worked for me that way.

EDIT: That or the ladders tab, I forget. Regardless, creating a new team by clicking on the "create new team" tab is borked for some reason.

I know that.

I click the "Create New Team" tab, then choose "Ladder" and a region, but for each region it says there isn't a ladder etc...

Thanks Chozo. Try that link, it should work.

Also, you guys don't need to have 3 members, it's only optional. You can have 1, 2, or 3.

Gouki

nice times all the times
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Past SPL Champion
I'm having trouble creating my account. I filled out the information, verified it through the e-mail sent, and was given a message saying that I am now a member. Unfortunately, I can't log in, and I'm not in the members list. Some help would be appreciated :]

Also, I was told that my preferred username was already in use, so I had to settle for something else. But when I checked the members list, there was nobody with that name.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I can so be a Free Agent for any team... I just wish I had more prestige on the boards, because that is what determines my worth.

PM if you're in need of a very Lonely Ness

skarm

I HAVE HOTEL ROOMS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
When they join the ladder they'd best challenge me then. Right now all I have is a bunch of cocky Marriland folks talking shit to me because yesterday was my birthday and I chose to spend the evening with my gf instead of beating them down. :[

I registered an hour ago and I still can't log in. How long does it take?
I'm starting to think that people forget to activate their accounts via email. That could be the reason a lot of you can't log in. Also, I teamed up with zerowing and we're going to wreck.

I'm starting to think that people forget to activate their accounts via email. That could be the reason a lot of you can't log in. Also, I teamed up with zerowing and we're going to wreck.
There goes the competition. I wanted to win too. D:

No, I activated it with the email, it didn't let me log in for like 3 hours, but I'm in now. Free agent ftw! I need a team D:

well i won my first match, well the guy d/ced before the whipping was finished not only that he had a dialga on his team, which i didnt like at all until i saw it use roar of time on my cresselia, which then made me smile i got 6 cm's and swept till he had a machamp in the red and a frozen dialga in the red. he was a total noobcake but i prevail anyways. meh anyways i sent a ticket in for him dropping his match.

also the guy reported himself as the winner, and put him as winning 4-0, when he lost after d/cing 6-2, and i will be happy to reface him as many times as they will allow me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)