Tournament Gen 8 Camomons Tour I (Won by DugZa)

Status
Not open for further replies.

in the hills

spreading confusion
is a Top Artistis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

camo.png

art by Kaiju Bunny
Welcome to the third edition of the Camomons Tour! This tournament is based off Generation 8 Camomons and should be played on the main server. I hope everyone has a fun time and enjoys themselves playing this great tier!

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the Camomons format of the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of three, single elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown!.
  • Replays must be posted alongside the result. Last time I allowed you to pm me replays, but this time around replays are going to be required on thread. I hold the right to deny the results of a series if replays are not included.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
Type “in” to join. Signups close 12/8.

In the Hills
Karl Dude Guy
Mark K
Euphonos
Whitephoenixace
Quantum Tesseract
MultiAmmiratore
Dragonillis
MetaRiolu7
Chazm
MorganORNot
Havens
Ho3nConfirm3d
The Number Man
Axgwd
boyn
ice-master-523
pazza
Andyboy
drampa's grandpa
GΔCT
K3ppr
TectonicDestroyer
Funbot28
rozes
a loser
Shadowmonstr4
cscl
Sylveon.
DugZa
LaBalladeDesCieux
kuyukihime

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)