Pet Mod [Gen 8] Crossover Chaos

Thanks! I'm new here, lots of people warned me about this. I thought I fixed it, but I must have forgotten to actually click the edit button :/ I'll do it again!

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
Ninetales Dragons' Athena Asamiya
Cookie Butter's Aircraft Carrier Princess
KirbyRider1337's Judgement Bird

Pika Xreme's Scrambler
Cookie Butter's Mechanical Engineering
Mygavolt's Darwin's Danger Shield

Cookie Butter's Torch God
Pika Xreme's Minoshroom
KirbyRider1337's Judgement Bird

ToadBrigade's Turnip
Pika Xreme's Scrambler
Mygavolt's Darwin's Danger Shield

Congratulations to KirbyRider1337, leafsaber47 and Mygavolt for winning with Long Live the New Fresh, Eyjafjalla and Sylvanos. There was a four-way tie for first place where Aircraft Carrier Princess missed out.

Additional congratulations to Pika Xreme, leafsaber47 and Mygavolt for their winning submissions for the item mini-slate. The following items have been added to Crossover Chaos: Scrambler
, Frozen Turtle Shell
and Darwin Danger Shield

This slate's theme is for gods, god-slayers and any characters that are strongly related to gods such as worshippers of gods.

Last edited:
Guess I'll resub this one.

"My X-ray specs allow me to see your ignorance!"
Pokémon: Palutena
Type: Psychic/Fairy
Abilities: Prankster / Telepathy
New Move: Heavenly Light (Fairy-type Status move, 15-24PP. For three turns, at the end of each turn (counting the turn this move is used), all adjacent enemies lose 12.5% of their Max HP at the end of each turn. This effect ends if the user switches out.)
Moves: Mystical Fire, Bounce, Black Hole (from True Zeromus), Hyper Beam, Flash Cannon, Counter, Mirror Coat, Magic Coat, Reflect, Light Screen, Recover, Refresh, Agility, Toxic, Ice Beam, Expanding Force, Dazzling Gleam, Teleport, Magnet Rise, Telekinesis, Psychic, Play Rough, Heal Pulse, Lock-On, Focus Energy, Tri Attack, Protect, Substitute, Double-Edge, Flame Charge, Meteor Beam, Foresight, Confuse Ray, Mimic, Reversal, Mine (from Austin Carter), Self-Destruct, Explosion, Pay Day, Iron Defense, Metronome, Detect, Expanding Force, Endure
Stats: 100/88/60/150/130/72 [BST 600]
Reasoning: Psychic typing, Telepathy, Telekinesis, and Psychic because she's got telepathy, psychokinesis, clairvoyance, and all other sorts of ESP, plus the Power of Flight (hello Magnet Rise). Expanding Force for similar reasons. Fairy because she's a holy presence and is in opposition to the dark forces of the Underworld. Her being the Goddess of Light also helps for both typings, as well as Expanding Force. Heavenly Light damages everything around you for constant, minor damage after use in both Sm4sh and KI:U. This also ties into Dazzling Gleam. Play Rough and Prankster (JP: Frolic and Teasing Heart, respectively) because she has a twisted sense of humor in her interactions with Pit, even going so far as to make a severed Hewdraw head fight Pit for her own amusement (though she likely knew that Pit would come out on top anyway). Heal Pulse from her ability to provide healing orbs during the aerial phase of each stage. Stats lean towards a slower spread, but specially oriented and can deal severe damage because take too long against the Hewdraw and Palutena will annihilate it with the "Sacred Goddess Clobberlaser". Everything else draws from Powers in KI:U, Tri Attack being kinda like a standard attack in conjunction with some of the powers that temporarily add status effects to your attacks.
And I noticed our stone shortage. Allow me to replenish it.

"I will have order!"
Pokémon: Zhongli
Origin: Genshin Impact
Typing: Rock
Ability: Solid Rock
Moves: Drill Run, Earth Power, Earth Pillar (From Kragg), Rock Slide, Stone Edge, Ancient Power, Power Gem, Substitute, Stealth Rock, Rock Tomb, Outrage, Lash Out, Imprison
Signature Move: Dominus Lapidus (50BP Rock-type Special move, hits all adjacent. 15-24PP, 100% Accuracy. Charges turn 1, hits and sets up a Jade Shield turn 2, which is basically Aurora Veil. Jade Shield, Aurora Veil, and Reflect/Light Screen do not stack.)
Z Move: Planet Befall (250 BP | Rock | Moraxium Z required | Special | Has the scaling properties of Water Spout and Eruption. Inflicts -1 Speed. | must know Dominus Lapidus)
Stats: 126/96/94/96/94/94 [BST 600]

Reasoning: Okay, you saw the asterisks, then you clicked on this hide tag, I'll just out and say it: This man's actually Morax, the Geo Archon referred to as "Rex Lapis" by the subjects he has a millennia-long history of ruling over. (For reference the Seven Archons are these elemental deities who have specific nations heavily tied to them) But what about that dead dragon from when you tried to watch the rite of parting? That's where Substitute comes into play. Outrage is the necessary Dragon-type coverage, and lo and behold, what with Morax being the God of Contracts and all, he doesn't take kindly to if somebody breaks one. That is to say, over the millennia, he's lashed out on contract breakers by striking them where it hurts, an act known as the "Wrath of the Rock". His stats were calculated just like Xiao's, with a mixed focus because his main damage output is not his normal spear attacks, but rather his meteor, and he's also otherwise used for his held skill, a shockwave that sets up a barrier around him that soaks up damage before expiring. also a sub-600 bst wouldn't do one of the stronger archons justice Nonetheless, the meteor he drops also petrifies the target, the only attack in the game to do so thus far, which I represented as -1 Speed. Also it's hinted that the composition of Archons actually consists purely of elemental energy, so that's why there's no subtype on him.
Name: Mithrix
Type: Normal
Ability: Trace
Stats: 80/140/100/100/100/80 [BST 600]
Moves: Hammer Arm, Rock Smash, Earthquake, Bulldoze, Earth Power, Bulldoze, Pin Missile, Quick Attack, Extreme Speed, Fire Spin, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Wood Hammer, Thief, Iron Defense, Rock Slide, Mimic, Copycat, Bounce, Bludgeon (From Gail), Thunderbolt, Zap Cannon
Reasoning: Normal because his title is King of Nothing, suggesting an affinity between himself and nothingness considering his power level and the implications of him being divine in nature. He'll likely have the highest HP of any foe you'll fight in his game, but I gave him base 80 instead of something much higher because his Base HP is abysmal compared to many other bosses, so I struck a middle ground of sorts. Still, his attacks in general hit very hard and though his Speed stat is very much middle-of-the-road, he flashsteps throughout the arena and charges towards you at blinding speeds, so he gets ESpeed. His attacks mainly rely on the use of his hammer, sometimes causing a shockwave throughout the battlefield or leaving a lingering pillar of deep blue flames, maybe even causing rotating lines of those flames around him that, though harmless at first, blatantly telegraph an extremely deadly attack. Thief and Trace due to how Phase 4 starts: ALL YOUR ITEM ARE BELONG TO US.

Last edited:
Pokemon: **Ender Dragon**
Type: Dragon, Flying
Ability: Regenerator, Natural Cure
Moves: Dragon Breath, Draco Meteor, Dragon Claw, Teleport, Roost, Acid, Power Gem, Dual Wingbeat, Fly, End Acid
Signature Move: End Acid (Dragon Type Special Move, 5-8 PP, 90 BP. Applies a sand-tomb effect for three turns. Projectile)
Stats: 100/100/80/130/90/110 (600)
Reasoning: The Ender Dragon is a dragon, so... Typing and dragon moves. Regenerator and Natural Cure are the end dragons two of the end dragons passive abilities - Being healed by End Crystals (Regen) and being immune to effects such as poison and fire (Natural Cure).

Last edited:
Shulk
Pokemon: Shulk
Type: Psychic-Steel
Ability: Visions (Due to Shulk's ability to see vague glimpses into the future, he is able to evade and connect attacks more often. Upon switch-in, shulk gains a +1 bonus to both evasion and accuracy)
Standout Moves: Smart Strike, Sacred Sword, Swords Dance, Air Slash, Psycho Cut, Agility, Future Sight, ExtremeSpeed,
Signature Move: Monado: Buster (100 bp physical Psychic move. Non-contact, No Priority. hits dark types for neutral damage)
Stats:60/140/70/95/90/103
Reasoning: Shulk wields the mystical power of a metallic sword, the Monado, so the potent typing of steel-psychic makes sense. I was trying to figure out how to implement shulks visions (future sight wouldn't be enough), so I settled on what it is now. I feel like having a passive boost like Victini's ability wouldn't fit as much, since Shulk's ability is both more potent and more impermanent. For those who don't know, Shulk receives snapshots of the future every now and then, but it's not a future that is set and stone; it can be changed, which means Shulk can see threats coming and avoid them, as well as see future weaknesses in his opponent. For his moves, I added many generic Sword-related moves. Air Slash is included because that is literally the name of one of his arts in-game, future sight because duh, agility and extremespeed because of shulk's Monado Speed. Monado:Buster is a cool move. I originally intended for it to be 120 bp but I figured that would be too strong, since I am not going for final form Shulk here, just the Monado in its first form. It hits dark types for neutral damage because many of the big enemies in Xenoblade could be considered dark type and are obliterated by Buster. For the stats I made him a glass cannon because that is how he plays in-game, with a slightly greater emphasis on special defense because of Shulk's sizeable Ether stat, which means I would imagine he could take special hits pretty nicely. His bulk is also indirectly increased because of the steel typing, so I aimed to overshoot low on the defensive end of things. 140 is just a general ballpark estimate, since Shulk is pretty strong. For speed, I would imagine him as pretty agile, but not too agile, so I aimed to simply make him faster than Garchomp.

Pokemon: **Ender Dragon**
Type: Dragon, Flying
Ability: Regenerator, Natural Cure
Moves: Dragon Breath, Draco Meteor, Dragon Claw, Teleport, Roost, Acid, Power Gem, Dual Wingbeat, Fly, End Acid
Signature Move: End Acid (Dragon Type Special Move, 5-8 PP, 90 BP. Applies a sand-tomb effect for three turns. Projectile)
Stats: 100/100/80/130/90/110 (600)
Reasoning: The Ender Dragon is a dragon, so... Typing and dragon moves. Regenerator and Natural Cure are the end dragons two of the end dragons passive abilities - Being healed by End Crystals (Regen) and being immune to effects such as poison and fire (Natural Cure).
Pokemon: **Galeem** (Meant for Ubers)
Type: Flying, Psychic
Ability: Radiant - This pokemon's psychic moves deal super effective damage to dark types
Moves: Explosion, Drill Run, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Tri Attack, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Photon Geyser, Reflect Type, Hurricane, Wing Attack, Air Slash, Psyshock, Psychic, Flash Cannon, Dazzling Gleam, Piercing Beam
Signature Move: Piercing Beam (Flying Type Special Move, 5-8 PP, 100 BP. Doubles in power if the opponent flinched last turn or is statused. Goes off of the highest attacking stat.)
Stats: 80/160/85/160/85/100 (670)
Reasoning: Psychic just felt right for a light god, but I didn't want fairy cuz its evil. Also it is covered with wings. So flying. First moves (Before hurricane) reflect its Smash moveset, others are stuff I felt should be in its moveset.
Pokemon: **Dharkon** (Meant for Ubers)
Type: Dark, Poison
Ability: Bane of Light - If hit with a special attack, this pokemon's higher attack rises two stages
Moves: Wild Charge, Phantom Force, Shadow Sneak, Shadow Ball, Poltergeist, Poison Tail, Sludge Wave, Cross poison, Spikes, Explosion, Crushing Shade
Signature Move: Crushing Shade (Dark Type Physical Move, 5-8 PP, 100 BP. Doubles in power if the opponent flinched last turn or is statused. Goes off of the highest stat.)
Stats: 100/85/160/85/160/80 (670)
Reasoning: Poison is cool for a tentacle monster. WIP
hadn't i already told you to look in the list of winning subs instead of the archive...?
Shulk
Pokemon: Shulk
Type: Psychic-Steel
Ability: Visions (Due to Shulk's ability to see vague glimpses into the future, he is able to evade and connect attacks more often. Upon switch-in, shulk gains a +1 bonus to both evasion and accuracy)
Standout Moves: Smart Strike, Sacred Sword, Swords Dance, Air Slash, Psycho Cut, Agility, Future Sight, ExtremeSpeed,
Signature Move: Monado: Buster (100 bp physical Psychic move. Non-contact, No Priority. hits dark types for neutral damage)
Stats:60/140/70/95/90/103
Reasoning: Shulk wields the mystical power of a metallic sword, the Monado, so the potent typing of steel-psychic makes sense. I was trying to figure out how to implement shulks visions (future sight wouldn't be enough), so I settled on what it is now. I feel like having a passive boost like Victini's ability wouldn't fit as much, since Shulk's ability is both more potent and more impermanent. For those who don't know, Shulk receives snapshots of the future every now and then, but it's not a future that is set and stone; it can be changed, which means Shulk can see threats coming and avoid them, as well as see future weaknesses in his opponent. For his moves, I added many generic Sword-related moves. Air Slash is included because that is literally the name of one of his arts in-game, future sight because duh, agility and extremespeed because of shulk's Monado Speed. Monado:Buster is a cool move. I originally intended for it to be 120 bp but I figured that would be too strong, since I am not going for final form Shulk here, just the Monado in its first form. It hits dark types for neutral damage because many of the big enemies in Xenoblade could be considered dark type and are obliterated by Buster. For the stats I made him a glass cannon because that is how he plays in-game, with a slightly greater emphasis on special defense because of Shulk's sizeable Ether stat, which means I would imagine he could take special hits pretty nicely. His bulk is also indirectly increased because of the steel typing, so I aimed to overshoot low on the defensive end of things. 140 is just a general ballpark estimate, since Shulk is pretty strong. For speed, I would imagine him as pretty agile, but not too agile, so I aimed to simply make him faster than Garchomp.
even if shulk wasn't in, nobody likes evasion boosts
Shulk already has a winning sub. Check the Winning Crossover tab on the front page to view previous winners.

Same thing for Galeem and Dharkon.
consider adding a note that the archive is out of date

Pokémon: Sephiroth
Franchise: Final Fantasy
Type: Dark/Fairy
Ability: One Winged Angel (Has effect of Levitate. In addition, when Sephiroth is under 50% HP, his Attack and Speed stat are raised by 1.3)

Movepool: Swords Dance, Sacred Sword, Secret Sword, Slash, Air Slash, Night Slash, Psycho Cut, Leaf Blade, Behemoth Blade, Knock Off, Darkest Lariat, Pursuit, Sucker Punch, Wicked Blow, Play Rough, Spirit Break, Transform. Fireball(Bowser), Flamethrower, Energy Ball, Mind Reader, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Gravity, Hurricane, Drain Punch, Earthquake

Signature Move: Meteor (Dark, Physical, 110 BP, 8 PP, hits both foes.)
Z-Move: Supernova (Physical, 185 BP, hits both foes.)
Stats: 70/130/85/130/85/100 (600 BST)

Out-of-Battle alternate form: Safer Sephiroth
Alternate Type: Dark/Fairy
Alternate Stats: 100/150/85/130/85/130 (680 BST)
Alternate Ability: Lifestream (Sephiroth heals 1/12 HP every turn and when Sephiroth faints, uses Meteor automatically. Also includes Levitate effect.)

Ok. This may seem utterly unfair stat-wise. However, the guidelines for CC state that god-like characters should carry Legendary-like stats, and 680 BST in Safer form fits the bill. Sephiroth in his home series isn't just a god, he is ridiculously OP and is said to unfairly outmatch any opponent he fights. Just to classify him properly, since he carries the genes of Jenova, a god, and is practically a god in all but formality, I believe he fits the slate theme. For the sake of balancing, I can't turn this thing into Eternamax, but his power-level is as accurate as can be here. Starting off with his movepool, Sephiroth is known to have brilliant skill with a sword, a powerful command over magical spells, and multiple elemental spells as well. All the sword moves are there to match Sephiroth's primary weapon, while some of the Dark and Fairy type moves that might seem out of place are just for STAB. All the elemental moves are there for his elemental spells, and Drain Punch is there to represent Heartless Angel, one of his signature moves in-universe, where he saps the health of his enemies. Gravity is there to somewhat represent his power of manipulating reality. Supernova is Sephiroth's ultimate move. although it is not exclusive to him in-universe, and is tremendously powerful. I am not sure if we have a CC doubles at this point, but I kept the hit both foes part anyway, as it does the same in FF7. He’s an evil angel, so Dark/Fairy only makes sense, but I included Levitate as part of his base Ability in order to show his wing. Sephiroth has three weaknesses, however all are somewhat covered in his movepool. Lastly, Sephiroth’s transformation is similar to the one between Hoopa and Hoopa-Unbound, it is out of battle. This is designed for Ubers tier. I hope you liked it!

In his Mega Form, Safer Sephiroth, he only gains +80 in BST compared to +100 normally, however it proved to be too unbalanced and therefore I’m keeping the +80. If required we can change the form to just another more powerful form, but I think just calling it a Mega is ok. Lifestream is exactly what it sounds like, a stream of life. As Sephiroth can tap into the Lifestream in his home game, he can do the same here. The Lifestream also can release immense destructive power if it is in danger of being destroyed, hence the Meteor upon being KOed.

I know it’s long, so thank you for taking the time to read through all of this. I hope you like it!

In Hyperdimension Neptunia, CPUs (Console Patron Units) are revered as goddesses; in fact, they're called "megami" in the original language.

nep.PNG

Pokémon: Neptune
Type: Electric/Fairy
Ability: Own Tempo / Oblivious / Truant
Signature Moves:
  • Cross Combo - Fairy, Physical, 25 BP, 100% Acc, 20 PP | Hits 2-5 times.
  • Victory Slash - Fairy, Physical, 50 BP, 90% Acc, 10 PP | Hits 2 times.
  • Stat Multiplier - Fairy, Other, 15 PP | Raises the Defense, Special Defense, and Speed of the user or an adjacent ally.
Other Moves: Zing Zap, Spark, Sacred Sword, Leaf Blade, Night Slash, Psycho Cut, Slash, Thunderbolt, Dazzling Gleam, Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Air Slash, Incinerate, Swords Dance, Teleport
Z-Move: EXE Drive: Neptune Break - Fairy, Physical, 180 BP | Requires Cross Combo and Neptunium Z
Stats: 80/120/75/65/80/100 | 520 BST

purp.PNG

Form: Neptune-Purple-Heart (Ultra Burst form with Purple CPU Memory)
Ability: Levitate
Z-Move: EXE Drive: HDD Neptune - Fairy, Physical, 210 BP | Has combined efficacy with Electric, except against Ground-types. | Requires Victory Slash
Stats: 80/135/105/80/100/120 (+15 Atk, +30 Def, +15 SpA, +20 SpD, +20 Spe) | 620 BST

Reasoning: Find it strange that Crossover Chaos has three Neptunia characters (all provided by yours truly) but not the series protagonist? Well, here she is in all her frivolity...I mean, majesty. She specializes in lightning attacks and is a mischievous pudding fanatic, hence Electric/Fairy. She gets Own Tempo (JP: My Pace) from her tendency to boast about her protagonist status, Oblivious as an airhead, and Truant as a slacker by nature.
In-game, she is a physical DPS character with a unique supporting skill, although unfortunately most of her elemental coverage is on the special side.

blanc.PNG

Pokémon: Blanc
Type: Ice/Fighting
Ability: Anger Point / Analytic
Signature Moves:
  • Tanzerin Trombe - Fighting, Physical, 25 BP, 95% Acc, 20 PP | Hits 2-5 times.
  • Getter Ravine - Ice, Physical, 110 BP, 85% Acc, 5 PP | Has a 10% chance to freeze the target.
  • Metzelei Schlag - Fighting, Physical, 120 BP, 85% Acc, 5 PP
Other Moves: Ice Hammer, Icicle Crash, Icicle Spear, Brick Break, Circle Throw, Zing Zap, Drill Peck, Poison Jab, Strength, Feint, Blizzard, Ice Beam, Focus Blast, Thunderbolt, Air Slash, Bulk Up, Iron Defense, Amnesia, Teleport
Stats: 110/90/100/70/90/60 | 520 BST

white heart.PNG

Form: Blanc-White-Heart (Ultra Burst form with White CPU Memory)
Z-Move: EXE Drive: Hard Break - Fighting, Physical, 200 BP | Has combined efficacy with Ice. Next turn, the target moves last in its priority bracket. | Requires Tanzerin Trombe
Stats: 110/110/130/80/115/75 (+20 Atk, +30 Def, +10 SpA, +25 SpD, +15 Spe) | 620 BST

Reasoning: A laconic yet short-tempered bookworm, Blanc is the CPU of Lowee. She specializes in ice attacks (plus she rules over a land where it often snows) and is especially belligerent at her worst, hence Ice/Fighting. She gets Anger Point because of her temper and Analytic as the slow and steady type on a good day.
In-game, she is particularly tanky, especially on the physical side, and favors physical attacks over the magical kind. This is supported by the boosting moves at her disposal.

CPU Candidates are called sisters of the CPUs, i.e. strongly related.

gear.PNG

Pokémon: Nepgear
Type: Normal
Ability: Steadfast / Steelworker
Signature Moves:
  • Mirage Dance - Normal, Physical, 25 BP, 100% Acc, 20 PP | Hits 2-5 times. Dance move.
  • Nepgeardam - Normal, Physical, 120 BP, 90% Acc, 5 PP
Moves: Return, Frustration, Sacred Sword, Night Slash, Psycho Cut, Slash, Meteor Mash, Fire Punch, Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Air Slash, Thunderbolt, Air Cutter, Iron Defense, Swords Dance, Recover, Wish, Heal Pulse, Teleport
Z-Move: EXE Drive: Celestial Severance - Normal, Physical, 180 BP | Prevents the target from choosing to switch. | Requires Mirage Dance and Nepgearium Z
Stats: 100/90/80/60/70/100 | 500 BST

purp sis.PNG

Form: Nepgear-Purple-Sister (Ultra Burst form with Purple Candidate Memory)
Z-Move: EXE Drive: Bits Combination - Normal, Physical, 210 BP | Has combined efficacy with Steel. | Requires Nepgeardam
Stats: 100/111/101/76/91/121 (+21 Atk, +21 Def, +16 SpA, +21 SpD, +21 Spe) | 600 BST

Reasoning: Nepgear here is the goody two-shoes of the Neptuniverse and the CPU Candidate of Planeptune. Unfortunately, she tends to get thrown under the bus for being too normal (not to mention she doesn't tend towards any single element), so I decided to not do anything fancy with her typing. She gets Steadfast as a character trait most evident in her experience as a protagonist (i.e. mk2) and Steelworker because she likes to tinker with machines.
In-game, she is an all-arounder leaning towards the physical side, as expected of the de facto leader of the Candidates. She even possesses healing and support skills.

Pokémon: Uni
Type: Fire/Steel
Ability: Sniper / Skill Link
Signature Moves:
  • Brave Cannon - Steel-type Bone Rush variant
  • Venom Shot - Steel-type Poison Jab variant that does not make contact but is blocked by Bulletproof
  • Paralysis Shot - As above, but inflicts paralysis instead of poison
  • High Grenade - Fire, Physical, 30 BP, 95% Acc, 10 PP | Hits 1-4 times. Blocked by Bulletproof.
  • Volcano Bullet - Fire-type special Rock Blast variant
  • Icicle Bullet - As above, but Ice-type
  • Multi Support - Steel, Other, 15 PP | Raises the Attack, Defense, and Speed of the user or an adjacent ally.
Other Moves: Pyro Ball, Magnet Bomb, Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Flash Cannon, Seed Bomb, Bullet Seed, Rock Blast, Pin Missile, Spike Cannon, Barrage, Aura Sphere, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Air Slash, Lock-On, Agility, String Shot, Teleport
Stats: 80/100/90/70/70/90 | 500 BST

Form: Uni-Black-Sister (Ultra Burst form with Black Candidate Memory)
Z-Move: EXE Drive: NGP - Steel, Physical, 210 BP | Has combined efficacy with Fire. (Does not trigger Flash Fire.) | Base: Brave Cannon
Stats: 80/120/105/90/80/125 (+20 Atk, +15 Def, +20 SpA, +10 SpD, +35 Spe) | 600 BST

Reasoning: A perfectionist firearm geek, Uni is the CPU Candidate of Lastation. She specializes in fire attacks, and Lastation is a land known for its industry, hence Fire/Steel. She is evidently a Sniper, and she has her fair share of rapid-fire attacks, thus Skill Link.
In-game, she plays the role of a ranged attacker, and Megadimension Neptunia VII gave her a handy boosting move in Multi Support. Her movepool reflects her weaponry and her in-game skill set. (That's why she has so many signature moves.)

Last edited:
Pokemon: Yugul, Reflection of Terror
Origin: Path of Exile
Type: Ice/Ghost
Ability: Aftermath or Synchronize
Signature Move: Threefold Fears (Physical | Ghost | 30 BP | 90 ACC | Hits three times. Always crits against targets with under 50% HP.)
Notable Moves (Bold Denotes STAB): Icicle Crash, Shadow Sneak, Agility, Shadow Ball, Mirror Coat, Reflect, Crunch, Body Slam, Bounce, Substitute, Toxic, Protect, Ice Fang, Super Fang , Bite, Taunt, Glare, Mean Look, Torment
Stats: 73/131/63/103/73/113 (BST 556)
Description: So, fast ice type with a few other neat tools. Uses life orb fairly well and has some utility, but 73/63/73 bulk is nothing to write home about. Aftermath/Synchronize are based on Yugul's emphasis on reflect effects in Path of Exile. Bite moves are there because he has very many teeth that look very sharp. Threefold Fears is based on two things - the idea that it hurts those who are more fearful (low on health) and on the fact that in Yugul's fight in Path of Exile, he replicates himself a bunch of times and all the reflections mob you. Went for Ghost over Dark because I think Ghost captures Yugul's illusory/phantasmal nature better than Dark does.

Yugul's basically a minor god of terror, hence the several fear-related moves like Glare, Mean Look, and Torment. Screens and Substitute are there to convey its ability to protect itself through creating reflections and illusions. Amusingly enough, I don't think Illusion actually fits Yugul particularly well; he mostly just self-replicates, so I think Illusion on Yugul ends up not being that interesting.
Link to Wiki Page: https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Yugul,_Reflection_of_Terror

Thick Fat Azumarill

Certified Pasta Enjoyer
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
1617154555498.png
Pokémon: Gwyn
Franchise: Dark Souls
Type: Fire
Ability: Defiant / Galvanize
Notable moves: Flare Blitz, Flame Charge, Sacred Sword, Swords Dance, Will-O-Wisp, Brick Break, Low Kick, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Burning Jealousy, Solar Beam, Solar Blade, Strength, Body Slam, Endure, Morning Sun, Brutal Swing, Assurance, Lash Out
Stats: 80/125/80/105/100/110 (600 BST)

Reasoning: Gwyn is one of the First Lords in Dark Souls, and it is said that he and his army defeated the Stone Dragons with his powerful lightning miracles, but by the time we face him, Gwyn's just a shell of his former self, having sacrificed himself to the First Flame in order to keep the Age of Fire going. Since he doesn't use his lightning in his boss battle, he's not Electric-type nor does he get any Electric moves, but Galvanize hints at that former power. Defiant is there since Gywn went against the natural order of the world to keep his Age of Fire and prevent the Age of Dark. Moves are mostly related to his attacks in his boss battle, and some are flavor moves relating to his lore and previous title, Lord of Sunlight.

1617157611519.png
Pokémon: Soul of Cinder
Franchise: Dark Souls
Type: Fire/Ghost
Ability: Protean
Notable moves: Flare Blitz, Sacred Sword, Close Combat, Swords Dance, Work Up, Nasty Plot, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Poison Gas, Boomburst, Life Dew, Aqua Ring, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Hyper Beam
Stats: 100/100/100/100/100/100 (600 BST)

Reasoning: The Soul of Cinder is an amalgam of the previous Lords of Cinder, and the last line of defense of the First Flame, so Fire / Ghost typing. It switches between 4 predetermined movesets similar to the player characters, so that's why it's got 100 base stats across the board and Protean, each using a different weapon and magic type, with sword + no magic being represented by the physical moves, curved sword + pyromancy represented by work up, special fire moves and poison gas, spear + miracles represented by boomburst and healing moves, and staff + sorceries represented by ice moves and Hyper Beam.

Alt Form: Phase 2 - Accessed out of battle
Type: Fire/Electric
Notable Moves: See Gwyn's moves + Work Up, Nasty Plot, Thunder Punch, Wild Charge, Discharge, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Rising Voltage, Sunlight Spear, Thunder Wave
Signature Move: Sunlight Spear(Electric, Special, 120 BP, 90% acc, hits Dragon types for super effective damage)
Stats: 100/135/90/115/110/120 (670 BST)

Resoning: Once phase 1 is defeated, Soul of Cinder goes into phase 2, using Gwyn's moveset instead of the previous ones, hence the stat spread resembling Gwyn's. In addition to that, it uses some of the lightning miracles associated with the Lord of Sunlight, so it has Electric typing + moves compared to Gwyn. In the Dark Souls games, dragons are weak to lightning damage, so that's reflected in Sunlight Spear's effect.

Last edited:
1617133047783.png

Pokémon: Forerunners
Franchise/Origin: Halo
Type: Steel/Psychic
Ability: Technical Surge (Sets up a Technical Terrain)
Notable moves: Sentinel Strike, Iron Head, Psycho Cut, Bulk Up, Super Power, Stomp
Signature move: Sentinel Strike: This Pokémon summons a horde of Sentinels to attack the opponent. it has a 20% chance to flinch or burn the opponent. Type: Steel, Damage: 100, Accuracy: 100%, Attack Type: Physical
Z-Move: Life Extermination Rings: Attack Type: Physical, Damage: 170, Type: Steel | This Pokémon gets a Safeguard, and a Lucky Chant, along with the opponent getting poisoned | it uses the move Sentinel Strike for this move and needs the Forerunium-Z
Stats: 100/130/100/100/100/80 BST: 610
Reasoning:

Technical Terrain: Prevents all steel types from getting status, and all non-flying steel types take 1/2 damage from super effective moves.

Last edited:

Once, only a god could perform such a miracle. But today, mankind moves one step closer to the divine!

Pokémon: Zanza
Franchise:
Xenoblade
Type:

Ability: Forewarn, Clear Body
Notable Moves: Future Sight, Psycho Cut, Sacred Sword, Behemoth Bash, Swords Dance, Hyperspace Fury, Hyperspace Hole, Nasty Plot, Psychic, Psyshock, Dark Pulse, Meteor Beam, Meteor Mash, universal moves such as Substitute.
Stats: 82 / 150 / 100 / 115 / 93 / 130 (670 BST) Well he is a god of multiple universes.

Reasoning: The giant, named Zanza, that was imprisoned on Prison Island turned out to be just using that body as a vessel until he could awaken himself completely using a vessel he created in his own image (Shulk). Before becoming the god of many universes, he was a scientist who sabotaged an experiment in order to recreate the world in and make himself a god. This experiment led to the creation of many worlds and universes. In Xenoblade Chronicles he wields the two Monado's his own (Shulk's iconic sword) and Meyneth's, his godly counterpart, which he took after killing her. Using his own sword grants him the move, Psycho Cut, while Meyneth's Monado grants him Behemoth Blade. As the wielder of the Monado, he has access to similar abilities to Shulk such as visions, which grant him the Forewarn and Future Vision. In game he has access to powers that create and destroy the universe, which are represented by the twin Hyperspace moves and his final battle happens in a newly created universe base on our solar system giving him meteor-based moves. His Psychic typing comes from his visions (same as Shulk) and his ability to destroy universes and evil-ness in general gives him Dark-type.

Pokémon: Zanza-Final
Item Required: Conduit
Type:

Ability: Twin Monado
Twin Monado: If Psycho Cut or Behemoth Blade are used, user performs Monado Combo instead.
Notable Moves: Monado Combo, previous form's moves.
Monado Combo |
|
| Hits twice - first hit is Psycho Cut, second hit is Behemoth Blade | Requires both Psycho Cut and Behemoth Blade to be learned | Non-contact | User must recharge.

Stats: 82 / 180 / 100 / 165 / 93 / 150 (770 BST) Well he is the final for of a god of multiple universes.

Reasoning: The big, bad, final form of the final boss. One of his hardest hitting arts is Monado Combo where he strikes with both his Monado and Meyneth's Monado. As part of taking Meyneth's Monado he gains Steel secondary typing.

"Olympus, I accept this message!"
Pokémon: Zagreus
Franchise:
Hades
Type:

Ability: Sturdy, Godly Boon
Godly Boon: When Zagreus enters battle and every thrid turn after he gains an ability of one of his allies (excluding untraceable abilities, signature abilities and the following: Huge Power, Speed Boost). Resets when Zagreus switches out.

Notable Moves: Flare Blitz, Darkest Lariat, Dark Pulse, Sacred Sword, Icicle Spear, King's Shield, Spirit Shackle, Bullet Punch, Flash Cannon, Swords Dance, Taunt, Parting Shot, universal moves such as Substitute.
Stats: 100 / 92 / 86 / 84 / 74 / 114 (560 BST)

Reasoning: Zagreus, Prince of the Underworld, emerges from the Temple of Styx to partake in Pokemon battles. The young prince brings with him his infernal arms to exact violence on those who stand before him as he did to those who stood in his way while fleeing the underworld while his family on Olympus lend him their aid, still thinking the princeling is attempting to escape the Realm of the Dead once more. No doubt the hot-headed prince will once again meet his end and return to the blood red Pool of Styx multiple times in a variety of violent ways.

In Hades Zagreus has access to five weapons: a sword, spear, shield, bow, fists and a rail gun. These are represented by Sacred Sword, Icicle Spear, King's Shield, Spirit Shackle, Bullet Punch and Flash Cannon. His physical STAB moves, Flare Blitz and Darkest Lariat come from his dash attack and Dark Pulse comes from his cast attack. Each time he enters a chamber Zagreus is prone to taunting his enemies, particularly bosses, before the fight begins and then leaves the chamber with a quip, giving him the moves Taunt and Parting Shot (these moves show up a lot in my subs don't they). Throughout his many attempts to escape the Underworld, he receives boons from the Gods on Olympus, who hope he will eventually escape his father's realm and join them as one, big, happy family. These boons are re-imagined as his signature ability, Godly Boon, that gives him an ability from one of his allies every three turns. Also Sturdy because of Death Defiance but let's be honest, no one is going to use that one. He could easily have a plethora of coverage moves due to aspects, keepsakes, poms, Charon's items, etc. but for the sake of balance keeping his move set predictable allows for his ability to be somewhat unpredictable without being RNG-to-win.

Last edited:

"It's very sad that this is the first thing I do on this planet, but... Now, let us begin... For the sake of protecting everyone."
Pokémon: Hime
Origin: SUGURI
Type: Flying
Ability: Dancer
Stats: 90/120/65/120/65/110 (570)
Notable Moves: Anchor Shot, Dual Wingbeat, Sky Attack, Air Slash, Flash Cannon, Dazzling Gleam, Power Gem, Petal Dance, Floral Healing, Bind, Quiver Dance
Reasoning: The Guardian God of a spaceship that departed from Earth 10,000 years ago, only to return when the planet was restored. Unlike most of the bosses in SUGURI, she doesn't work for Shifu (he only gets her to fight Suguri by taking the civilian block of the ship hostage). Flying because she flies, has wings, has "breeze" in one of her basic attack names, and uses her wings for her strongest attack ("God Knows"... yes that's what it's called). This also is why the Flying moves. Anchor Shot and Bind because she uses a lot of chains (with thingies at the end) and also is related to ships. She's described as using "red and blue lights" hence the light moves. She refers to fighting as "dancing" and is called "the Dancer" in achievement descriptions for sora hence Dancer, Quiver Dance and Petal Dance (the latter is also due to the flower in her hair). Floral Healing because of the pic and description for "Guardian of Blooming Flowers" in 100% Orange Juice.

Pokémon: Danzaburou
Franchise: SMITE
Type:

Ability: Prankster
Moves: Fool's Gold, Tanuki Trickery, Alluring Spirits, Bullet Seed, Petal Dance, Rocket (see Austin Carter), Homing Missile (see Austin Carter), Deploy Missiles (see Galleom), Flame Charge, Fling, Foul Play, Crunch, Grassy Terrain, Taunt, Trick, Stockpile, Swallow
Stats: 100 HP/130 Atk/85 Def/50 SpA/80 SpD/100 Spe (545 BST)

Fool's Gold |
|
| 30 BP | 16 PP | 90% | Hits three times. On the second turn, the move hits again with 40% power, hitting all opponents.
Alluring Spirits |
|
| 75 BP | 16 PP | 90% | The user heals 25% HP before the attack. The next turn, the target's Speed is halved.
Tanuki Trickery |
|
| 16 PP | The user's Speed is doubled while the Speed of opponents is halved, which lasts until the end of the next turn. The target becomes a pure Grass-type if they're not already on the second turn.

Danzaburou @ Focus Sash
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Flame Charge / Homing Missile
- Alluring Spirits
- Tanuki Trickery
- Bullet Seed

Danzaburou @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Trick
- Crunch
- Bullet Seed
- Rocket / Homing Missile
Reasoning: Danzaburou is the Legendary Tanuki. He is infamous for pulling all kinds of tricks for his own amusement. He carries a bamboo shoot that fires rocket. His Ultimate, Uproarious Rocket, fires a large rocket that homes into an enemy. He can choose to become the rocket. Fool's Gold sends out three money bags that hit before exploding. Alluring Spirits has Danzaburou drink some sake, then fling the bottle. The bottle creates an area that slows enemies. Tanuki Trickery has Danzaburou create a grassy area where he has increased movement, and enemies have slowed movement. When he leaves the area, he becomes a leaf.

Pokémon: Nemesis
Type:

Ability: Justified
Moves: Swift Vengeance, Retribution, Sacred Sword, Brick Break, Low Sweep, Drill Run, Night Slash, Psycho Cut, X-Scissor, Iron Head, Mirror Coat, Quick Attack, Swords Dance
Stats: 100 HP/120 Atk/85 Def/50 SpA/80 SpD/110 Spe (545 BST)

Swift Vengeance |
|
| 45 BP | 16 PP | 80% | Has +1 priority. Hits twice.
Retribution |
|
| 8 PP | Has +1 priority. If the user is targeted by an attack, they heal the damage they would've taken. 50% of the damage is also dealt to the attacker. This fails if used on consecutive turns.

Nemesis @ Leftovers
Ability: Justified
Adamant Nature
- Swift Vengeance
- Night Slash
- Iron Head / Drill Run
- Retribution
Reasoning: Nemesis is the Goddess of Vengeance, and seeks to punish those with hubris. She wields a sword, and has an attack named Swift Vengeance, where she dashes up to two times, dealing damage each time. She has another move called Retribution, where damage that would be dealt is healed, and half of it is reflected. She is one of the fastest gods, and has higher movement speed.

Pokémon: Aphrodite
Type:

Ability: Cute Charm
Moves: Soulmate Kiss, Back Off!, Dual Wingbeat, Drill Peck, Draining Kiss, Dazzling Gleam, Play Rough, Low Sweep, Ice Beam, Ice Shard, Dark Pulse, Stomp, Roost, Sweet Kiss, Reflect, Light Screen, Heal Pulse, Barrier, Lovely Kiss
Stats: 80 HP/80 Atk/80 Def/80 SpA/80 SpD/90 Spe (490 BST)

Soulmate Kiss |
|
| 24 PP | 90% | If the target is an ally, they become the user's soulmate. The user can only have one soulmate, and the connection is lost if either the user or the soulmate switch out. If the user has a soulmate, both the user and the soulmate have their Speed multiplied by 1.5. If the user uses Roost while having a soulmate, the soulmate is also healed. If the target is an opponent, the soulmate's next attack has its power multiplied by 1.5 if it hits the opponent. The opponent also has a 30% chance to flinch.
Back Off! |
|
| 65 BP | 16 PP | 100% | Has -6 priority. Switches out the target. If the user has a soulmate, this move can hits both opponents.

Aphrodite @ Light Clay
Ability: Cute Charm
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpD / 4 Spe
Calm Nature
- Roost
- Light Screen
- Reflect
- Draining Kiss
Reasoning: Aphrodite is the Goddess of Beauty. One of her moves is Kiss, where she kisses another god, making them her soulmate if they're an ally, and stunning while powering up her soulmate if they're an enemy. She levitates and has an attack where she sends out birds, while also healing damage for both her and her soulmate. She has another attack named Back Off!, a stomp attack that pushes enemies, and also works around her soulmate. Her Ultimate is Undying Love, where creates forcefields and makes both her soulmate and herself invincible briefly. Dark Pulse, Ice Shard, and Ice Beam come from some of her skins. Aphrodite has lower stats all-around than other gods.
resub

Pokémon: Sol
Type:

Ability: Levitate | Flame Body | [HA] Solar Power
Moves: Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Fire Punch, Blaze Kick, Flame Charge, Fireball, Mystical Fire, Solar Beam, Seed Bomb, Bullet Seed, Flash Cannon, Dark Pulse, Thunderbolt, Will-O-Wisp, Sunny Day, Morning Sun
Stats: 100 HP/90 Atk/70 Def/90 SpA/90 SpD/100 Spe (540 BST)

Radiance |
|
| 16 PP | Heals 25% damage, and burns opponents that make contact this turn.
Supernova |
|
| 20 BP | Z-Move. Requires Fire Blast and Solium-Z. Hits 8 times.

Sol @ Solium-Z
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Fire Blast
- Thunderbolt
- Dark Pulse
- Flash Cannon
Reasoning: Sol is the Goddess of the Sun. Her real body is being chased by Skoll, but she fights using a manifestation of herself, which is made of fire. It attacks with fire, and floats around everywhere. She has low health and physical protection in SMITE, translating to low HP and Defense here. Her basic attack is weaker, but her abilities are decently strong. She has higher movement speed, as well as having a faster attack speed. Radiance is a move where she creates fire around herself, which heals her and attacks by burning. Supernova is her ultimate, where she brings down eight pillars of fire. Cosmic Power, Seed Bomb, Bullet Seed, Flash Cannon, Dark Pulse and Thunderbolt come from some of her skins.

Pokémon: Ymir
Type:

Ability: Ice Body | Thick Fat
Moves: Ice Punch, Ice Hammer, Ice Shard, Icicle Crash, Frost Breath, Icy Wind, Blizzard, Hammer Arm, Brick Break, Stone Edge, Power Gem, Diamond Storm, Smart Strike, Night Slash, Psycho Cut, Aurora Veil, Spikes, Stealth Rock, Barrier, Iron Defense, Wide Guard, Thunder Wave, Block
Stats: 150 HP/80 Atk/130 Def/80 SpA/80 SpD/80 Spe (600 BST)

Shards of Ice |
|
| 140 BP | Z-Move. Requires Icy Wind and Ymirium-Z. On the first turn, the opponents have their Speed halved, and are made unable to switch out on the second turn, where this move hits all opponents.

Ymir @ Ymirium-Z
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Icy Wind
- Spikes
- Stealth Rock
- Thunder Wave
Reasoning: Ymir is the Father of the Frost Giants. He wields a giant club. His abilities are Ice Wall, which summon a wall to impede movement, Frost Breath, to freeze enemies, and Glacial Strike, which creates sharp icicles on the ground. His Ultimate involves him freezing the ground and slowing enemies before unleashing ice shards everywhere. Ymir has the highest health in the game, as well as the second highest physical protection. Stone Edge, Power Gem, Diamond Storm, Spikes, Stealth Rock, Thunder Wave, Night Slash and Psycho Cut come from some of his skins.

Last edited:

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
1617409973073.png

Pokémon: Ibuki-douji
Franchise/Origin: Fate/Grand Order
Typing: Dragon
Ability: Saber Class / Cloud Nine / Scrappy
Moves: Outrage, Dragon Claw, Dragon Tail, Breaking Swipe, Draco Meteor, Dragon Breath, Dragon Dance, Dragon Rage, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rush, Dual Chop, Twister, Scale Shot, Headbutt, Skull Bash, Shadow Claw, Shadow Sneak, Phantom Force, Poison Jab, Iron Tail, Cross Poison, Nature Power, Terrain Pulse, Secret Power, Nature's Gift, Strength, Surf, Waterfall, Liquidation, Coil, Glare, Tri Attack, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Electro Ball, Ancient Power, Shadow Ball, Focus Energy, Attract, Captivate, Rain Dance, Sunny Day, Sacred Sword, Slash, Bite, Crunch, Attack Order, Mist, Haze, Earth Power, Swords Dance, Psycho Cut, Cut, Night Slash, Solar Blade, X-Scissor, Air Slash, Air Cutter, Fury Cutter, Aerial Ace, Behemoth Blade, Nature's Madness
Signature Move: Dragon Order - 45 BP | Dragon | Physical | 10 PP | Hits twice
Z Move: Divine Sword: Kusanagi-no-Tachi - 210 BP | Dragon | Physical | Slash-based | Clears weather | must know Dragon Attack Order
Stats: 60/120/60/150/60/60 (510)
1617409993928.png

Stats (Fragment): 100/140/90/170/90/90 (680)
Ability: Pressure / Cloud Nine / Scrappy
Reasoning: Ibuki-douji is the goddess of Mount Ibuki and daughter of the legendary snake/dragon Yamata-no-Orochi. Her Dragon type comes from that.
Saber Class because she's, well, a Saber. Scrappy because her "Defiled Fingers" Skill gives her bonus against the spirits of the dead and the undead (mostly Ghost-types), and it also fits her personality. Cloud Nine because she has literal clouds on her in-battle sprite, and she's a goddess of floods as well.
Ibuki's moves are based on her FGO animations and Skills. Nature's Madness (and some other moves) are because of her "Physical Strength of Natural Surroundings" Skill that gives her the power of nature. Behemoth Blade is because she turns her tail into a gigantic blade to attack. Dragon Order is based on two of her animations, one where she sends two snakes and the other where she sends two tsuchinokos (the things Dunsparce is based on) to attack. Kusanagi-no-Tachi is her strongest move, she summons a bunch of Orochi's heads to attack then slices the opponent and the storm, so I decided to go with a weather-clearing effect.
Ibuki douji has a form called Fragment of the Great Serpent God's Spirit, shortened as Fragment here. In that form, she's described as the strongest threat the protagonist ever met. Though that statement is likely hyperbolic, she's still a very strong goddess, likened to Zeus. In that form, Saber Class is swapped for Pressure for balancing purposes, as well as the fact that her introduction starts with her making everyone kneel with the pressure of her presence.
1617412483373.png
Pokémon: Tiamat-Femme Fatale
Franchise/Origin: Fate/Grand Order
Type: Water/Dragon
Ability: Parental Bond
Moves: Sing, Perish Song, Noble Roar, Disarming Voice, all TMs/HMs/TRs/Tutors
Stats: 110/90/110/120/110/20 (560)

Pokémon: Tiamat-Dragonoid
Franchise/Origin: Fate
Type: Water/Dragon
Ability: Primordial Sea
Can Gigantamax
G-Max Move:
(G-Max) Nammu Duranki: Water-type | Prevents the target's stats from being raised for one time.
Stats: 140/120/140/130/140/50 (720)

Reasoning: Type: Tiamat is a saltwater dragon goddess whose "true body" is the ocean itself.
Moves: Gets all teachable moves because Tiamat is the ancestor to all life on Earth, similar to Mew who (according to Dex entries) is the ancestor of all Pokémon. She has the Self-Modification Skill at the highest level so she can transform her body to do various attacks, on top of birthing creatures that can do all kinds of attacks.
Stats: As a Beast, Tiamat is on the same league as Nine-Tailed Tamamo, Kama-Mara and Goetia, who are multiversal threats of the Fate series. She has infinite energy and exists across space-time. However, she has a weaker, humanoid form where she holds back to not kill her "children" (every living thing on Earth). This humanoid form is just the brain of the Dragonoid form deep in the ocean, like the tip of an iceberg.
Abilities: Parental Bond because Tiamat is the mother of all life on Earth, and her main method of attacking is giving birth to Magical Beasts to attack for her.
Tiamat's Profile said:
The body of the Second Beast is the ocean itself, so it cannot move onto land. Instead, it is her children’s role to mop up the human race.
As for Dragonoid Tiamat, Primordial Sea (Japanese: Sea of the Beginning) is a perfect fit. In F/GO, she has the "Sea of Life: EX" Skill to display the fact that the "The Second Beast itself is the sea which gives rise to life".

Pokémon: The Torch God
Franchise/Origin: Terraria
Typing: Fire
Ability: Super Luck / Serene Grace
Moves: Blue Flare, Burn Up, Overheat, Fire Blast, Inferno, Fire Pledge, Flamethrower, Lava Plume, Mystical Fire, Flame Burst, Ember, Smokescreen, Flash, Scald, Energy Ball, Power Gem, Ancient Power, Ice Beam, Dazzling Gleam, Sludge Bomb, Dark Pulse, Shadow Ball, Nature Power, Will-o-Wisp, Happy Hour, Lucky Chant
Signature Item: Torch God's Favor - Changes the type of the Torch God's Fire-type moves based on environment or terrain, if they were to do more damage. +1 to crit chance ratio if type changes. (Same type changes as Nature Power)
Stats: 140/50/70/110/70/15 (425)
Reasoning: Type: I mean...
Ability: With Terraria's latest update, torches now affect luck positively, and this blessing is attributed to the Torch God.
Moves: The Torch God attacks using different kinds of torches, namely the regular one, Coral (Water), Jungle (Grass), Desert (Rock), Ice (Ice), Hallowed (Fairy), Corrupt+Crimson (Poison), Corrupt+Demon (Dark) and Cursed+Bone (Ghost). It can also use the Blue and Ultrabright torches to attack with blue flames. The colored torches are crafted from gems (Blue Torch is made from Sapphire, etc), so I gave it Power Gem. The event's name is called "HappyFunTorchTime" so I gave it Happy Hour.
Signature Item: Torch God's Favor is an item that automatically changes torches to match the biome, giving the player an increase in luck, which in turn affects everything about the RNG positively. It only changes regular torches though, so The Torch God's moves based on non-regular torches are unchanged (meaning all the non-Fire moves).
Stats: The Torch God event is an endurance event, and the Torch God attacks through a large number of torches (at least 100, capping at upwards of 10000) and the torches are put out individually, so I figured its HP should be high. It doesn't display any physical attacks at all so Attack is low, and the torches don't move, so its Speed is abysmal.
Pokémon: Black Alice
Franchise: Monster Girl Quest
Typing: Dark/Dragon
Ability: Limber / Suction Cups / Cute Charm
Moves:
Damaging: Octolock, Octazooka, Gunk Shot, Belch, Poison Jab, Sludge Wave, Sludge Bomb, Poison Gas, Dragon Breath, Draco Meteor, Breaking Swipe, Dragon Rage, Dragon Tail, Dragon Pulse, Outrage, Foul Play, Play Rough, Crunch, Jaw Lock, Sucker Punch, Knock Off, Brutal Swing, Payback, Power Trip, Pursuit, Power Whip, Giga Drain, Horn Leech, Leech Life, Drain Punch, Bind, Wrap, Ancient Power, Blizzard, Icy Wind, Flare Blitz, Inferno, Fire Blast, Thunder, Earthquake, Tri Attack, Stored Power, Dark Pulse, Explosion, Lick, Draining Kiss
Status: Coil, Glare, Dragon Dance, Autotomize, Attract, Captivate, Tickle, Milk Drink, Nasty Plot, Lovely Kiss, Sweet Kiss, Strength Sap, Ingrain, Recycle, Stockpile, Swallow, Spit Up, Growth, Parting Shot, Teleport, Torment, Snatch, Substitute, Trick Room
Signature Move: Monster Lord's Cruelty (Dark-type Spacial Rend).
Stats: 91/95/92/119/100/103 (600)

All forms below are out-of-battle.

Form: Black Alice-Second Form
Ability: Shed Skin / Suction Cups / Sticky Hold
Moves: All of the above
Stats: 103/98/106/130/110/73 (620)

Form: Black Alice-Third Form
Moves: All of the above
Stats: 103/118/96/130/90/93 (630)

Form: Black Alice-Second Form-Ultimate
Moves: Same as Black Alice-Second Form + All TMs/HMs/TRs/tutor moves.
Stats: 113/108/116/130/120/93 (680)

Form: Black Alice-Third Form-Ultimate
Moves: Same as Black Alice-Third Form + Summon Wind Spirit and Summon Earth Spirit (Same as Promestein) + All TMs/HMs/TRs/tutor moves.
Stats: 113/133/106/135/100/103 (690)

Form: Final Form Black Alice
Ability: Elimination / Berserk / Gluttony
Elimination: Moves used by this Pokemon against trapped targets will always result in a critical hit.
Movepool Additions: Same as Black Alice-Third Form-Ultimate, except No Retreat replaces any and all moves that switch the user out, TM/TR/HM/tutor or otherwise.
+Summon Water Spirit: +1 SpA/+2 Eva (banned due to Evasion clause)
+Summon Fire Spirit: +2 Atk/+1 SpA
Stats: 113/133/116/135/110/93 (700)
Reasoning:
  • Typing: Black Alice is the 8th Monster Lord, meaning the 8th direct descendant of the manifestation of darkness itself, plus she plotted to control the world (Dark). Her true form and that of her ancestors is that of lamias, monster girls with snake and/or dragon-like qualities, with Black Alice herself having a six-horned snake lower half in her full power form (Dragon).
  • Abilities: Limber, Suction Cups and Sticky Hold due to her tentacles. Shed Skin due to her snake qualities. Elimination because of her battle mechanics in the original game. Berserk because she was called as such in this form, due to her uncontrolled power. Gluttony because of how her runaway power warped her desire to "control the world" into "consume the world."
  • Move: The moves could be split into a few categories, fitting STAB, snake move because lamia, octopus moves because tentacles, drain and poison moves because she wants to consume everything, temptation moves (kisses and attract) from being a monster girl, elemental moves from being a magic expert. Ultimate forms get all TMs/HMs/TRs/tutor moves because she has the genes of all monsters, and can grow organs of all of them. Consider her an eldritch version of Mew.
  • Signature Move: In Monster Girl Quest, summoning the four elemental spirits gives a wide range of buffs to the user. Black Alice's ally (Promestein) mass-produced elemental spirit clones, allowing her and her allies to use them. Black Alice is shown using all four types of elemental spirits. As for the Dark-type Spacial Rend clone, that move "completely erases all traces of the target's existence with its overwhelming darkness."
  • Stats: Her boss stats are pretty well-rounded, but she is said to have "incredibly high powered magic" so of course SpA would be higher. I tried to differentiate between her forms by shifting some points here and there. The difference between regular and Ultimate Second/Third Forms is that the regular is her own power (shown in a boss battle in the past), while the Ultimate form is after she absorbed Goddess Ilias (in the final moments of the game). As for the reason she's so strong, her final form is the 2nd strongest enemy in the original MGQ (the strongest is Goddes Ilias who throws out Big Bangs as regular attacks and who Black Alice absorbed, albeit imperfectly).

Pokémon: Goddess of Chaos Black Alice
Typing: ???
Ability: Mold Breaker
Moves: Same as Black Alice-Third Form-Ultimate, plus regains any moves that switch the user out that she previously had.
Signature Move: Great Disaster (???-type Spacial Rend).
Stats: 113/133/116/135/120/113 (730)
Reasoning:
  • Type: In this form, Black Alice is the Goddess of Chaos. In Monster Girl Quest, Chaos is literally nothing.
  • Abilities: Successfully merging darkness and light was thought to be impossible, until Black Alice did it, thus Mold Breaker. Chaos also "consumes space-time itself" so bypassing defensive abilities makes sense imo. (Also except for Multiscale Lugia, Kingprotea and Fluffy Nine-Tails Tamamo, Mold Breaker seems pretty useless and therefore balanced).
  • Stats: By somehow merging light and darkness and becoming the Goddess of Chaos, Black Alice surpassed the power of the other two Goddesses. Chaos consumes space-time itself and leaves nothing behind in its wake, and will continue to consume until absolutely nothing in existence remains. If Black Alice isn't stopped "[...] the whole of all universes will be devoured by the chaos." So this multiversal threat having high BST is logical.

Last edited:
Time to vote for your three favourite subs. Voting ends in one week
KirbyRider1337's Palutena
KirbyRider1337's Zhongli
KirbyRider1337's Mithrix
ChoiceScarfed's Ender Dragon
S+ Ganon's Sephiroth
Mygavolt's Neptune
Mygavolt's Blanc
Mygavolt's Nepgear
Mygavolt's Uni
Fleur de Violet's Yugul
Thick Fat Azumarill's Gwyn
Thick Fat Azumarill's Soul of Cinder
The Main Mon's Forerunners
ToadBrigade's Zanza
ToadBrigade's Zagreus
Pika Xreme's Hime
Ninetales Dragons' Danzaboru
Ninetales Dragons' Nemesis
Ninetales Dragons' Aphrodite
Ninetales Dragons' Sol
Ninetales Dragons' Ymir
Cookie Butter's Ibuki-douji
Cookie Butter's Tiamat
Cookie Butter's Torch God
Cookie Butter's Black Alice

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)