Tournament Gen 8 Random Battles Open - Signups Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokeblade101

is a Community Contributor
RBTT Champion
Co-hosted by pokeblade101 and lvl100Blaziken (Fragments). Approved by Irpachuza.

Logo by Pujo.

Welcome to the first ever Gen 8 Random Battles Open! This tournament is your chance to showcase your skills in the current generation of Random Battles in a Single Elimination best-of-3 series (best-of-5 in Quarterfinals onward).

This tournament is part of our ongoing Rands Slam circuit. Stay tuned after this tour for news about the next one!

The winner of the Gen 8 Random Battles Open will receive the Room Prize Winner rank and a joinphrase in the Random Battles room for a month, be inducted into the Randbats Hall of Fame, and be awarded points for the Rands Slam. The winner of the Playoff Round for Rands Slam will get a Smogon banner for a full year, along with a month-long Room Prize Winner rank and joinphrase.

How does this tour work?

It's simple:
1. Contact your opponent on their Smogon Wall and decide on a time to battle.
2. Battle each other in the format "[Gen 8] Random Battle".
3. The first player to 2 wins (3 for Quarterfinals onward) advances to the next round.

Please note:

1. All scheduling attempts MUST be done publicly on Smogon Walls. No other proof of communication will count for act calls regarding scheduling attempts.
2. If you participated in the Random Battles Multi-Format Open or Random Battles Classic Open and have since changed your Smogon name, LET US KNOW in your signup post.
3. You, and I cannot stress this enough, MUST post replays of your wins. Any battles without replays will need to be replayed.

We strongly recommend familiarizing yourself with the Smogon Tournament Rules and General Guidelines, if you haven’t already. If you have further questions, don’t hesitate to contact the tour hosts, lvl100blaziken and myself, here on Smogon.

How do I sign up?

You know the drill - post "in"! The deadline for signups is Sunday, June 27th, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. GMT -4!

Update: Signups after #512 will be considered subs.

A sub means that you will be substituted in to play if and only if someone is given a win (without battling) before Friday only in round 1.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)