Multifaction/FFA Genius Game - Grand Final - Main Match 3 (Draft Mafia)

Isa

I've never felt better in my life
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
with all due respect for the effort you put in i feel like this is a bit more extensive than merited by the format, these rules are over 1500 words and this game is big enough to be its own board game for dedicated fans

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
with all due respect for the effort you put in i feel like this is a bit more extensive than merited by the format, these rules are over 1500 words and this game is big enough to be its own board game for dedicated fans
Being able to handle complex situations and develop solid strategies on the fly is sort of what the Genius Game is all about

However I will take this into account and try to find ways to simplify future tasks a bit without sacrificing core strategic gameplay

UncleSam

Leading this village
You know where people are at the end of each cycle, unless you are holding the camouflage. If you are, then you may, twice in the game, reveal only your area (i.e. 'Desert' or 'Island') rather than your specific location.

Attacks target a player from a specific square you are standing on rather than having to specify location - in theory, you can try to target a player with camouflage and fail.

UncleSam

Leading this village
Well good job to most players but I'm going to give one last extension until 6 PM tomorrow, PST. I wouldn't normally give this but with the subbing I'd rather not idle out a sub within 24 hours of the subbing.

6 PM PST tomorrow. I will be updating then no matter what actions are in or not. I will distribute stats equally and randomly pick starting locations from those not selected by those who submitted one if you don't submit.

UncleSam

Leading this village
Well good job to most players but I'm going to give one last extension until 6 PM tomorrow, PST. I wouldn't normally give this but with the subbing I'd rather not idle out a sub within 24 hours of the subbing.

6 PM PST tomorrow. I will be updating then no matter what actions are in or not. I will distribute stats equally and randomly pick starting locations from those not selected by those who submitted one if you don't submit.
This was before another sub .

Apricity has reasonably asked for more time to talk to people so I'll give him until tomorrow. Sorry to the other players for the delay - the double (and delayed) subbings make it kind of unfair to the subees to not give them more time, even though the other players kind of have to wait around for it.

UncleSam

Leading this village
idiotfrommars ItzViper482 zorbees Da Letter El Blazade VigilanteVigoroth LightWolf apricity

Alright well I have finally updated with the pre-game information here.

IFM I'll let you update your pre-game stuff for 24 hours if you want but I'm moving on.

It is now turn 1. There are the following effects:
1. Temperature: No fluctuations from the norm.
2. Events: No disasters happening! This seems unlikely to re-occur...

You have 48 hours to submit actions. 10 PM PST on Tuesday, April 3rd.

UncleSam

Leading this village
It is now turn 2.

zorbees apricity please submit what you want to loot when you submit actions (so, in the event you loot X cache, this is what you want). For this turn just submit at some point in the next 24 hours please.

The temperature today is 15 degrees lower than normal! This impacts all areas. Bear this in mind with where you go this turn - you will take temperature damage based on where you end up, not where you start the turn.

Additionally, there are two disasters this turn:
1. Zombie monkies attack the forest and nearby plains to the north. Anyone in the forest at the end of the turn will be instantly killed. Anyone in the plains to the north will take 10 damage, and will have a days' food stolen.
2. A rock slide is starting on the mountain. Anyone still on the mountain at the end of this turn will take 10 damage and be unable to move next turn. Anyone in the plains to the east of the mountain will take 5 damage.

Deadline for day 2 will be on Saturday at 11 PM PST. Since I doubt I will be working all day on Saturday I should actually be able to update then too, hooray! Please provide input as to whether or not a 24 hour deadline from Saturday - Sunday would be feasible for people, since I'd like to start getting in two updates per weekend so that I can actually update on time - apologies for my crazy work schedule of late.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)