Multifaction/FFA Genius Game - Grand Final - Main Match 3 (Draft Mafia)

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
I’m fine with scheduling around a player at this point in general

However, you didn’t provide any options. You said ‘this month I’m not available’. Sorry, but that’s a bridge too far to ask for - I don’t think that’s a crazy stance to take.

If you can give me a series of times in the next two weeks when you can do this then I’ll consider changing the time.
Any time after Dec 14th which isn't Dec 16th

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Ya I’m not extending two weeks because of one player saying they have zero availability during that time - sorry Caffeine

I am however extending two hours tomorrow to 2 PM PST due to the Pokémon go community day event

Isa

I've never felt better in my life
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
im not gonna play five games if we're starting 23:00 my time.

im also not gonna sit around and wait for a notoriously unreliable host so if we're not starting within like 20 minutes of the scheduled time i wont guarantee my presence

Last edited:

UncleSam

Leading this village
im not gonna play five games if we're starting 23:00 my time.

im also not gonna sit around and wait for a notoriously unreliable host so if we're not starting within like 20 minutes of the scheduled time i wont guarantee my presence
Alright we can do 1:30 PST if that’s easier.

And that’s fine re. A twenty minute waiting period.

UncleSam

Leading this village
I have been informed that several of the players are (reasonably) unhappy about bringing in a sub who is apparently an extremely strong chess player, and have requested the match not be played with said sub. That is reasonable to me.

We won’t be able to have the match today and it sounds like tomorrow is bad for at least some people, so if people could post their availability for next Saturday I would appreciate it. Caffeine, if you can’t find a different sub then I’ll play for you and we will do garnet spending reveals on a countdown, if the players are ok with that.

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
I have been informed that several of the players are (reasonably) unhappy about bringing in a sub who is apparently an extremely strong chess player, and have requested the match not be played with said sub. That is reasonable to me.

We won’t be able to have the match today and it sounds like tomorrow is bad for at least some people, so if people could post their availability for next Saturday I would appreciate it. Caffeine, if you can’t find a different sub then I’ll play for you and we will do garnet spending reveals on a countdown, if the players are ok with that.
alright.

UncleSam

Leading this village
I'm travelling this weekend but if you four can find a time and someone to send garnet spending to then this Saturday could probably work. Otherwise let's plan on Sunday.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
I should be good for Sunday, although I'd strongly prefer it wrap up before 7 pm EST if at all possible to schedule around that limitation. Do we have a time in mind?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)