German Qualifier - Cologne, June 5th 2010 - WON BY KEDAVRA

Status
Not open for further replies.
nonono, to Mke things just correct.

1. Shroombert alias Kedavra...he told me that he is on some blacklist here xDDDDD
2. 3,14159 Brother called Julian
3. Rebecca alias Sanchan also very active in RL Tournaments
4. Massi

others

Drug_duck lost in Top 16 against Clemthor
Picollo lost in Top 16 against Julian (was very close though..its ok, cant really blame the loss except for one turn..and its ok after my apperiance in Birmingham..;) )
Flame lost in Top 8 against Julian
Pietro lost in Top 8 against Sanchan

well almost everyone of the German /Bavarian Community came to Top 32 and 12/16 were in Top 16...was highest competetive Battle ever...nobody else had a chance xD

Ok, just a random info, I was going, and i was number 257 on the sign ups. >_> I'm a friend of redjiggly, my serene grace kyogre haxed every player i fought while I was waiting to death. However, when i was standiong in the line, waiting the honest way, a lot of ppl cut in line, and I ended up as the first person not to be able to enter anymore.

If anyone of the ppl here cut in line today and got to play, screw you. And more, but lets keep that for another time. Fyi, i was there at 10 am.

I made Top8, having played the VGC 2010 metagame for the first time ever today :D

Germany is too awesome <3

Results:

1. Kedavra
2. 3,14159's brother (Julian)

both are going to Worlds. The winner is a friend of mine so I know he's good and not a random as some want to probably think that.

3. Sanchan
4. Massi

both can't go to Worlds, the former going on a study trip to Japan and the latter not being able to afford the trip (FUCK INVITES).

_Void_ lost T8 to Julian I think, I lost T16 to Clemthor, Clemthor lost T8 to Massi, Picollo lost to Julian T16. Hilikus was T32 and also lost to Julian. Yoshi lost R1 to (BBB)!!?, also one of the Bavarians.

Ok, just a random info, I was going, and i was number 257 on the sign ups. >_> I'm a friend of redjiggly, my serene grace kyogre haxed every player i fought while I was waiting to death. However, when i was standiong in the line, waiting the honest way, a lot of ppl cut in line, and I ended up as the first person not to be able to enter anymore.

If anyone of the ppl here cut in line today and got to play, screw you. And more, but lets keep that for another time. Fyi, i was there at 10 am.
Same happened to a dedicated member on my site, he was one off.. and guess what? 3/4 of the Top4 cut in line, right next to each other, the only one who didn't LET the 3 into the line and let them cut.

Das ist nicht gut!

Same happened to a dedicated member on my site, he was one off.. and guess what? 3/4 of the Top4 cut in line, right next to each other, the only one who didn't LET the 3 into the line and let them cut.

Das ist nicht gut!
Rob thats bullshit mate I never cut in line and definatly didnt allow anyone to cut next to me, I was way infront of you so don't start ranting shit that just isn't true, the others guys maybe did, yeah it sucks for the people that got there early and cut because of them but they got away with it, its the people organising the event that should be stopping this from going on but its happened now and theres nothing anyone can do about it unfortunatly, shit happens. I just don't like being accussed of stuff when I was never involved in the first place! thanks.

by the way, Congrats to everyone competing yesterday!

When you say they stocked 192, do you mean they let 192 juniors in? Or they counted 192 juniors in the line, only letting 128 in?

yeah the Juniors filled the 128 slots up but they decided to extend it on the day allowing all juniors to participate.......pity they didn't do this for the seniors :\

Rob thats bullshit mate I never cut in line and definatly didnt allow anyone to cut next to me, I was way infront of you so don't start ranting shit that just isn't true, the others guys maybe did, yeah it sucks for the people that got there early and cut because of them but they got away with it, its the people organising the event that should be stopping this from going on but its happened now and theres nothing anyone can do about it unfortunatly, shit happens. I just don't like being accussed of stuff when I was never involved in the first place! thanks.

by the way, Congrats to everyone competing yesterday!

I'm sorry for my previous post. I completely forgot you even got me and Havak's attention in queue, this morning I thought of the VGC and thought when implied by Minijinx how his gang of four got top four I thought he meant you guys were together in line. Obviously I didn't think through my thoughts and I remember reading warstorys roughly on the lines of cutting into the queue, it annoyed me to see the reply of this 257th enough to comment as Bobdat who got cut out at UK is a very good player and it was a true shame that he wasn't allowed to play, regardless, there is no need for me to bitch fit for about another 20 I am sure bumped into the queue.

Sorry Osirus.

EDIT:
there is no need for me to bitch fit for about another 20 I am sure bumped into the queue.
there is no need for me to slander others off because it just happens, I'm sure 20 or so others did the same thing not caring for those really behind and that's just life. :|

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Is it every year in Köln? As when I saw Cologne I thought it was way to far for me, and now I saw this thread last week and saw the word: "Köln", which means I didn't had to drive that far...

anyway, good luck guys!!
Aren't they both the same place?

Peterko

Never give up!
is a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
well, I just got back home from Cologne in a relatively healthy state lol...I sat 31 hours on the bus over the previous 68 hours, go me :/

the actual tourney (I mean when it already started) was awesome

I lost top16 to rebecca (the round where drug duck and pico died, as well :/), she´s an incredibly good battler and one of the 5 or so people there I saw as biggest threats...lol but after I watched the video I got really sad, I had a shot at winning that match if I had played it flawlessly, which I didn´t, so I got crushed :(

the outcome of the tourney was a little surprising to me, but the quality of the players in the final rounds was very high (I mean like everyone in the finals was a competitive battler)and pretty much each one of us had a shot at winning this

I have to go to work now for half a day, which sucks, but whatever

I´ll post my report probably tomorrow, I have most of it on paper

great tourney, very happy to have met all of you after such a long time (4 years wow)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)