ORAS OU Get Rektile Dysfunction ft. Heracross-Mega (Peaked 1800+)

ᕦ(ˇò_ó)ᕤ GET REKTILE DYSFUNCTION ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

INTRODUCTION
Yo, it’s TheBumbleBeeBoy (yes, the in legend the making), I present ye with thy squad of dope swegness. It has only reached 1750+ 1800+ (#yeet), but this is only due to time spent laddering not squad-recruiting (certainly has top 10 potential).
Anyways, this team was built on the foundation of two savagery Mons, the badassery Mega Heracross and dope fresh Kyurem-Black.
These mons are accompanied by the skill-less Clefable, annoying stall-breaker Talonflame, the annoying yellow magic mage, Slowbro, and the molerat power-drill hybrid, Excadrill.
Get rektile dysfunction...

LISTEN TO THIS MIXTAPE

PROOF OF MEANINGLESS 1700+ 1800+ PEAK

CLIQUE-ENLISTMENT PROCESS

Started with Hera, because I think it’s a totally viable OU wall breaker, and it’s dope sweg.

Partnered up Heracross-Mega with Kyurem-Black, because what’s better than one wall breaker? Six, but, two works fine for me.

- Kyurem-Black completed core of offensive savagery
- Kyurem-Black eats Rotom’s a** deals with Rotom-Wash, who is troublesome for Hera
- Kyurem-Black deals with Manaphy
- Kyurem-Black deals with Azumarill
- Kyurem-Black deals with Manectric-Mega
- Heracross-Mega annihilates Chansey
- Heracross-Mega annihilates Conkeldurr
- Heracross-Mega annihilates Mew (pre-mega)

Recruited Clefable to switch into the Lati-Twins, a troublesome duo for the savagery core I have constructed. Another reason I recruited is to switch into Sableye-Mega, Conkeldurr, and Dragonite. I also recruited Clefable for Stealth Rock support.

Added Talonflame to switch into Ferrothorn, (base/Mega) Scizor, Charizard Y, Mega Venusaur, Serperior, and Tornadus-Therian. I also need Talonflame to drop bird sh*t on handle Clefable and Fairies in general.

Enlisted Slowbro, because I don’t like getting swept my Sand Rush Excadrill, Mega Lopunny, Mega Metagross, Talonflame, and Charizard X.

Drafted Excadrill, because ecstasy and power drills make a great combo (don’t try at home) and I also I needed an Electric immunity, the resists that accompany Steel types, and hazard removal.

MEET THE STARS OF BREAKING BALANCE

Punch Buggy (Heracross-Mega) (F) @ Heracronite

Ability: Moxie
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Pin Missile
- Rock Blast

Meet Punch Buggy, I chose Heracross-Mega, because she is my favorite Pokémon. She also tears through every mon slower than it and switches into Bisharp (which she 1HKO’s with Pin Missile or Close Combat). She applies a lot of pressure on BO and stall.
1. Swords Dance
- Provides the ability to 1HKO Skarmory with Close Combat after Rocks.
+2 252 Atk Mega Heracross Close Combat vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Skarmory: 291-343 (87.1 - 102.6%) -- 93.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
- Gives the ability for Heracross-Mega to switch in and/or stay in on Landorus-T, Gliscor, and Garchomp.
- Allows Heracross-Mega to set-up on Venusaur-Mega and 1HKO with +2 Pin Missile.
- Allows Heracross to 1HKO Clefable with +2 Rock Blast.
+2 252 Atk Mega Heracross Rock Blast (5 hits) vs. 252 HP / 172 Def Clefable: 375-445 (95.1 - 112.9%) -- approx. 93.8% chance to OHKO
2. Close Combat
- 1HKO’s Bisharp, Chansey, and Ferrothorn.
- Reliable STAB with 120 BP and 100% accuracy.
3. Pin Missile
- 1HKO’s Slowbro/Celebi/Tyranitar/Serperior/Mew.
- 2HKO’s Garchomp/Sableye-Mega/Slowbro-Mega/Venusaur-Mega/Jirachi.
4. Rock Blast
- Destroys birds, hits like a rock, 5 rocks to be precise.
- 1HKO’s Togekiss.
- 2HKO’s some Clefable.
needed for Flying-Types in general due to the type’s ability to resist Heracross-Mega’s STAB’s.
Other:
- EV’s maximize Atk and Spe.
- Nature allows Hera to outspeed Gyarados, Breloom, Dragonite, Bisharp, and most bulky Chomps.
- Lead Heracross-Mega versus a Breloom, because Heracross-Mega out speeds and 1HKO’s Breloom with Pin Missile.
- Nature increases Speed without drawing back any of Heracross-Mega’s useful stats.

Not Scarfed (Kyurem-Black) @ Life Orb

Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Mild Nature
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
- Fusion Bolt
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Meet Not Scarfed (the token black character). I added Kyurem-Black because it offensively deals with bulky waters and Manectric-Mega.
1. Ice Beam
Strong reliable STAB with great coverage.
2. Earth Power
Handles Heatran, Rotom-Wash, Manectric-Mega, and more.
3. Fusion Bolt
Screws over Azumarill.
4. Hidden Power [Fire]
Does heavy damage to Ferrothorn and (base/Mega) Scizor.
Other:
EV’s let Kyurem-Black outspeed fully invested, positive-natured base 80.Nature increases Kyurem-Black’s SpA.When faced against Ferrothorn/Scizor be like: “scizor is so annoying, fuq”.The name “Not Scarfed” is used to trick people into thinking your Scarfed.They have Kyurem-White in Ubers, but not Black… Kinda racist...

Keep Boosting (Clefable) @ Leftovers

Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 172 Def / 84 Spe
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Calm Mind
- Stealth Rock
- Soft-Boiled

Meet Keep Boosting (AKA Fairy Godf*cker). Added Clefable to switch into the Lati-Twins, a troublesome duo for the savagery core I have constructed. Clefable handles Sableye-Mega, Conkeldurr, and Dragonite. Clefable also provides Stealth Rock support (which is a necessity).
1. Moonblast
- Reliable STAB to hit Dragons and Dark types.
2. Calm Mind
- Allows for Clefable to handle Rotom-Wash and Sableye-Mega.
- It allows to possibly Clefable sweep against teams with Special Pokémon and Pokémon from which Clefable can take a hit from.
3. Stealth Rocks
- Applies pressure on the opponent and punishes Pokémon vulnerable to Stealth Rocks.
4. Soft Boiled
- Reliable recovery, crucial for a Pokémon needed to take sponge hits.
Needed for Clefable’s daily nutritional requirement of protein.
Other:
The name “Keep Boosting” is to bluff Unaware.

Jimmy Talon (Talonflame) (M) @ Leftovers

Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 248 HP / 200 SpD / 60 Spe
Careful Nature
- Brave Bird
- Taunt
- Will-O-Wisp
- Roost
Meet Talonflame, the bird that pisses you off without sh*ting on your shoulder. I added Talonflame to switch in and take care of troublesome Pokémon, these Pokémon including (but not limiting to): Ferrothorn, (base/Mega) Scizor, Charizard-Y, Clefable, Sylveon, Serperior, Venusaur-Mega, and Tornadus-Therian.
1. Brave Bird
-Strong priority STAB.
2. Wil-O-Wisp
- Gives Talonflame the ability to cripple mons, that are vulnerable to Wil-O-Wisp.
- Screwing over Landorus-Therian is funny.
3, Taunt- Allows to Talonflame to handle stall mons.
- Getting Seeded isn’t fun unless you're the one doing the Seeding and Taylor Swift is the one getting Seeded.
4. Roost
- Reliable recovery, crucial for a Pokémon needed to take sponge hits.
- Spread allows Talonflame to outspeed max speed Jolly Excadrill.
- “Jimmy Talon....” Get it? Haha. BTW, I am not the, who created thy holy nickname bestowed upon thy Talonflame.

Salapotamus (Slowbro) @ Leftovers

Ability: Regenerator
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 228 Def / 24 SpD / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Scald
- Psyshock
- Thunder Wave
- Slack Off

Meet Slowbro, casted as “annoying salamander-hippo hybrid”. Slowbro was added to prevent Sand Rush Excadrill, Talonflame, Metagross-Mega, and Keldeo from 6-0’ing the squad. I also need Slowbro to cripple Charizard X in his/her tracks, so my team didn’t get massacred.
1. Scald
- Hits Excadrill and Talonflame super-effectively.
- Annoy the sh*t out of my opponents, by burning their whole team.
2. Psyshock
- Hit Keldeo and Conkeldurr.
3. Thunder Wave
- Cripple Charizard-X.
- Annoy the sh*t out of your opponent with hax until they forfeit or get so frustrated they start playing like crap (if already was playing like crap, the stinkier crap).
4. Slack Off
- Reliable recovery, crucial for a Pokémon needed to take sponge hits
Other:
- SpD EV’s is used to avoid a 2HKO from Keldeo’s Specs Hydro Pump after Rocks
- Spe EV’s is used to outspeed Amoonguss
- “Salapatamus” is a combination of salamander and hippopotamus.

Drill Bill (Excadrill) (F) @ Choice Scarf

Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: HP 20 / 252 Atk / 236 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide
- Rapid Spin

Meet Excadrill, the mutant power drill lit on ecstasy. I added Excadrill to remove hazards and fulfill the role as Ground and Steel Type. Excadrill brings needed Speed by utilizing its Scarf and serves as a revenge killer.

1. Earthquake
Strong reliable STAB with good coverage.
2. Iron Head
- Needed to hit Fairies hard.
3. Rock Slide
- Needed to hit Talonflame and Zapdos.
4. Rapid Spin
- Provides much-needed hazard removal.
Other:
- the name “Drill Bill” is a Kill Bill reference.

MONS WITH NO CHILL

"Fuq dat shit and run."

- TheBumbleBeeBoy

(P.S. base Hera out speeds base Voir, so you can mega against base and kill with Missile, some people don't know that, LOL)
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-349475924 - vs Mob Barley (#rekt)
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-423245645 -
vs IAmANiggletAMA (OU room tour final)

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-424570427 - vs Storm Zone

WANTED TO HOLLA AT

Blarghlfarghl, for handing me toilet paper when I needed it most.

DayDayClark69, because you're my bes fren IRL.

AD Impish John, for being a good ol’ fren on the forum.

Qwazz, for being my rival and, for pushing me to want to be better than other people, because that’s what PS is about.

Yyum, Chainy, HellfireKnots, and NJNP. Thanks for voicing
me in Hellfire Club, especially you Yyum, you are the one who invited me after all.

Not a Racist, for him wanting me too, Hellfire for life.

Reverb, for being my number one and, keep trying buddy (I’m gonna rek you one day).

ALL GOOD THINGS COME TO AN END
Thank you for checking out my RMT, this team was a lot of fun to build and quite fun to play with. Your welcome I posted this.
And with my kind-hearted words I conclude this RMT, but don’t cry friend, it’s okay, you’re welcome to use the team to you heatr’s contempt, just don’t change the nicknames or I’ll cut you.
Duces mofos.

PASTEBIN SWAG

Last edited:
Mega Pinsir can have fun against this team, especially if it swords dances on heracross. If you lose Excadrill, it pretty much sweeps since it outspeeds Talonflame and lives Brave Bird from full

Hey,really nice team there i really love the M-Heracross + Kyube core,however i noticed many flaws on the team but no worry i'll try to fix them

When you are using M-Heracross you need to be prepared to flying type(Tornadus-T/M-Pinsir/Talonflame) and flying type priority(M-Pinsir/Talonflame again) this is why we are using most of time Electric type (Raikou/Thundurus) which can handle them all in one.
I noticed also a little Bisharp weakness since your Clefable will force him to iron head and you don't really have switch in to play around (Talonflame = SR,Excadrill = Sucker Punch),your only switch in is M-Heracross which will take a neutral STAB which can be annoying.

First,i will change Clefable for Raikou since he can deal with most of checks/counters/revenge killer of M-Heracross and threating them back by using his electric STAB(Volt Switch mainly) which will allow you to gain a really cool momentum which will help the placement of M-Heracross.M-Sableye is handled by Kyurem-B since he can just spam his STAB Ice Beam to 2HKO him or freezing him and Talonflame can handle him too.

I suggest to use Starmie over Excadrill,Excadrill is a really bad Scarfer since it can loose to thing like Zard-X and which is hard to spin with it,this is why Bulky Starmie is better on this role.

You still don't have a check to Bisharp and you don't have stealth rock in your team,Hippowdon over Slowbro would be perfect since most threat which are checked by Slowbro (Zard-X/Keldeo) are checked by Hippowdon + Starmie.

I'm not really seeing the utility of Hidden Power Fire on Kyurem-B since most of time you will use it to lure Scizor/Ferrothorn for another mon but M-Heracross can KO Ferrothorn with its main STAB and Scizor can't really switch on him, maybe you could try Roost/Coverage move but hidden power fire is decent so that is your choice.

Raikou @ Assault Vest
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Shadow Ball

Starmie @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Scald
- Psyshock
- Recover

Hippowdon @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 144 Def / 112 SpD
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Slack Off

Clefable >>>
Raikou
Excadrill >>>
Starmie
Slowbro >>>
Hippowdon

Good luck with your team !

Hey,really nice team there i really love the M-Heracross + Kyube core,however i noticed many flaws on the team but no worry i'll try to fix them

When you are using M-Heracross you need to be prepared to flying type(Tornadus-T/M-Pinsir/Talonflame) and flying type priority(M-Pinsir/Talonflame again) this is why we are using most of time Electric type (Raikou/Thundurus) which can handle them all in one.
I noticed also a little Bisharp weakness since your Clefable will force him to iron head and you don't really have switch in to play around (Talonflame = SR,Excadrill = Sucker Punch),your only switch in is M-Heracross which will take a neutral STAB which can be annoying.

First,i will change Clefable for Raikou since he can deal with most of checks/counters/revenge killer of M-Heracross and threating them back by using his electric STAB(Volt Switch mainly) which will allow you to gain a really cool momentum which will help the placement of M-Heracross.M-Sableye is handled by Kyurem-B since he can just spam his STAB Ice Beam to 2HKO him or freezing him and Talonflame can handle him too.

I suggest to use Starmie over Excadrill,Excadrill is a really bad Scarfer since it can loose to thing like Zard-X and which is hard to spin with it,this is why Bulky Starmie is better on this role.

You still don't have a check to Bisharp and you don't have stealth rock in your team,Hippowdon over Slowbro would be perfect since most threat which are checked by Slowbro (Zard-X/Keldeo) are checked by Hippowdon + Starmie.

I'm not really seeing the utility of Hidden Power Fire on Kyurem-B since most of time you will use it to lure Scizor/Ferrothorn for another mon but M-Heracross can KO Ferrothorn with its main STAB and Scizor can't really switch on him, maybe you could try Roost/Coverage move but hidden power fire is decent so that is your choice.

Raikou @ Assault Vest
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Shadow Ball

Starmie @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Scald
- Psyshock
- Recover

Hippowdon @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 144 Def / 112 SpD
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Slack Off

Clefable >>>
Raikou

Excadrill >>>
Starmie

Slowbro >>>
Hippowdon

Good luck with your team !
First off thanks for your input

1. " You still don't have a check to Bisharp..."
  • I do have a check for Bisharp and that is Heracross-Mega and Kyurem-Black.

• A check is a Mon which can 1v1 another a Mon with a safe switch, so if I were to have a safe switch into Heracross-Mega or Kyurem-Black I would be able to beat it 1v1.
  • I believe what you meant is a counter (terminology link). If counter is what you meant, then yes, I do lack a counter. My strategy when my Clefable is out against a Bisharp is to switch into Slowbro, then into Heracross-Mega predicting Knock Off or SD, it hasn't failed me yet.
2. "... you need to be prepared to flying type(Tornadus-T/M-Pinsir/Talonflame) and flying type priority(M-Pinsir/Talonflame again)..."
  • I've dealt with Talonflame a sh*t load and have came on top due to Slowbro
  • LO Tornadus-T is the only real problem as Talonflame switches into AV. Here's a replay of me against Prankster where he confused my Talonflame a bagillion times and hit most of his Hurricanes http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-274410095.
  • Pinsir-Mega can put ina ton of work against my team for I do not have a lot of good switch ins, but Excadrill revenge kills 99% of the time
  • Raikou would be pretty helpful against those Mons
3. "... M-Sableye is handled by Kyurem-B since he can just spam his STAB Ice Beam to 2HKO him..."
  • 252+ SpA Life Orb Teravolt Kyurem-B Ice Beam vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Mega Sableye: 175-208 (57.5 - 68.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
    • Yup, tossed.
  • 252+ SpA Life Orb Teravolt Kyurem-B Ice Beam vs. +1 252 HP / 4 SpD Mega Sableye: 118-140 (38.8 - 46%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
  • Kyurem-Black can handle Sableye-Mega
    • The problemo is for your plan to work I have to get Raikou WoW'd or Knock Offed
      • That makes me sad.
4. "Clefable < Raikou."
  • I'll have no status sponger.
5. "Excadrill is a really bad Scarfer since it can loose to thing like Zard-X..."
"Say that to my face essay, this is my casa."
- Drill Bill (November 5, 2015)

• WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA... TTTTTTT!!!!
    • If I take out Excadrill, I get butt-f*cked rekt by Thunder-Wave Clefable Moonblast 95.087% | Soft-Boiled 54.772% | Calm Mind 52.808% | Flamethrower 33.260% | Thunder Wave 27.334% I won't have anything to hit Fairies hard :[
All in all good suggestions, if those suggestions were implemented I'd be less vulnerable to Pinsir-Mega, Tornadus-T, and Bisharp, and Zard X, but at the cost of being vulnerable to T-Wave Clefable and Sablye-Mega and losing my Steel type and status sponge, up to the user weather it's worth it or not.
Anyways, thank you for your input, I really appreciate the time and effort you put into your reply :]

Last edited:
Mega Pinsir can have fun against this team, especially if it swords dances on heracross. If you lose Excadrill, it pretty much sweeps since it outspeeds Talonflame and lives Brave Bird from full

WARNING, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED
People be like:

"Mega Pinsir can have fun against this team, especially if it swords dances on heracross. If you lose Excadrill, it pretty much sweeps since it outspeeds Talonflame and lives Brave Bird from full."

I be like:

"Then I don't lose my Excadrill..."

People reading this be like:

#GG

Last edited:
Kyurem-B isn't a check since it take neutraly from any Bisharp STAB and it have a stealth rock weakness which make him even moreless a check.
M-Heracross is a good check but as i said it before Bisharp will most of time come on your Clefable and just using his steel stab

SpeDef Talonflame(or just SD variant) can handle M-Sableye/Clefable

You don't need a 'statut sponge' since you have thing like Raikou which can come on a predicted T-Wave and Talonflame to WoW(its just an exemple)

Yes i completly forgot about Lati@s because i didn't really founded how i was able to patchup this weakness without being weak to other threat so that was hard however i think i founded the mon which can work at the place of Talonflame(with my other change)

Skarmory @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- Spikes
- Roost
- Whirlwind

It will still cover thing like Venusaur/Tornadus-T/Scizor/Fairy and Lati@s

The only thing which can be annoying for your team now is M-Sableye but you have some way to deal with it and anyway this mon is a pain for a lot of team

Last edited:
Kyurem-B isn't a check since it take neutraly from any Bisharp STAB and it have a stealth rock weakness which make him even moreless a check.
M-Heracross is a good check but as i said it before Bisharp will most of time come on your Clefable and just using his steel stab

SpeDef Talonflame(or just SD variant) can handle M-Sableye/Clefable

You don't need a 'statut sponge' since you have thing like Raikou which can come on a predicted T-Wave and Talonflame to WoW(its just an exemple)

Yes i completly forgot about Lati@s because i didn't really founded how i was able to patchup this weakness without being weak to other threat so that was hard however i think i founded the mon which can work at the place of Talonflame(with my other change)

Skarmory @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- Spikes
- Roost
- Whirlwind

It will still cover thing like Venusaur/Tornadus-T/Scizor/Fairy and Lati@s
My thought:

"Interesting... Yes... Interesting indeed..."

Last edited:

busyguy

formerly mil
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey man, that looks really solid.

I'd change Excadrill to Jolly>Adamant so that you can outspeed Mega Alakazam and Mega Aerodactyl late game. SpD Talonflames Brave is too weak to revenge Mega Alakazam from full. You could argue that Clefable is your switch but often times they carry Encore, so you can't recover or they Calm Mind knowing you don't have Thunder Wave.
Other than that, it looks really cool and fun to use. I'm not so happy with the Spin on Excadrill though because Talonflame has to rely on it to effectively check Charizard Y. If Rocks are up, you have to rely on Roles and be at full to check it. If you can't switch it in its very hard for you to deal with it. Watch out for Ancient Power Charizard Y. njnp used it in Olt Playoffs to surprise SpD Talonflames.
>

Running Latios>Kyurem is actually an option, both check Rotom and Manectic. It doensn't have the insane coverage Kyurem has, but it hits insanely hard too while providing defog without losing as much momentum as Excadrill does. Latios also does a lot of damage to physically defensive Pokemon.

Changing Kyurem to Lati which takes on Zard Y allows you to work on the Bisharp weakness. If you play it with Acrobatics>Brave Bird and no item, you can actually switch into Knock Offs and Roost right after that. If it stays in it gets burned.
Talon vs Alakazam
0 Atk Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Mega Alakazam: 153-181 (60.9 - 72.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
Bisharp vs Talon
252+ Atk Life Orb Bisharp Knock Off vs. 248 HP / 0 Def Talonflame: 196-231 (54.5 - 64.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Last edited:
Hey man, that looks really solid.

I'd change Excadrill to Jolly>Adamant so that you can outspeed Mega Alakazam and Mega Aerodactyl late game. SpD Talonflames Brave is too weak to revenge Mega Alakazam from full. You could argue that Clefable is your switch but often times they carry Encore, so you can't recover or they Calm Mind knowing you don't have Thunder Wave.
Other than that, it looks really cool and fun to use. I'm not so happy with the Spin on Excadrill though because Talonflame has to rely on it to effectively check Charizard Y. If Rocks are up, you have to rely on Roles and be at full to check it. If you can't switch it in its very hard for you to deal with it. Watch out for Ancient Power Charizard Y. njnp used it in Olt Playoffs to surprise SpD Talonflames.
>

Running Latios>Kyurem is actually an option, both check Rotom and Manectic. It doensn't have the insane coverage Kyurem has, but it hits insanely hard too while providing defog without losing as much momentum as Excadrill does. Latios also does a lot of damage to physically defensive Pokemon.

Changing Kyurem to Lati which takes on Zard Y allows you to work on the Bisharp weakness. If you play it with Acrobatics>Brave Bird and no item, you can actually switch into Knock Offs and Roost right after that. If it stays in it gets burned.
Talon vs Alakazam
0 Atk Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Mega Alakazam: 153-181 (60.9 - 72.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
Bisharp vs Talon
252+ Atk Life Orb Bisharp Knock Off vs. 248 HP / 0 Def Talonflame: 196-231 (54.5 - 64.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
Dope sweg fam, Latios does do those things indeed.

After swapping Kyurem-Black for Latios, I'd strongly consider replacing Excadrill, Slowbro, and Talonflame with another mon aswell.

Rules I have when building (not full list):

1. No repeating types.

• Rule one is pretty shit, but I do it anyways.

Anyways, thanks for your feedback fren :]

Last edited:
Nice use of MegaCross man! Always nice to see the boss in action.

Cool team, but dunno if you need Talonflame to be the bulky variant, you wouldn't be able to switch into MegaZardY/MegaVenu as easily but it can check the things you mentioned.

Instead of a bulky variant you could use a more offensive variant, just be prepared to get 6-0'd by Torn-T.

Talonflame @ Sharp Beak
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Flare Blitz
- Swords Dance
- Roost

I think that the bulky variant is more effective, but I do think this would be a fun variant.

Anyhow, cool team man ;]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)