Gloomy art [NEW ART 2019! see page 4]

gengar is insanely hard to draw for me so i wanted to do some practice and i let myself go a little with the colouring...lol
anyways

this is a gengar using hypnosis, mean look, and one holding idk a sludge thing

Last edited:
Your work is really inspiring, and I love your colour choices! My favourites are the Oddish redesigns in post #7 and the two Jirachi in post #10. ;o;
thank you! i really love those jirachi's myself so glad to hear that :>

did this weavile today as colour practice and cause i started using it on my teams lately and i love it

accidentally saved the resize over the original file so this is now the biggest resolution i have :x oops lol oh well :(

Last edited:

Asukara

これをやろう!
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hey man, your artwork is great, that jirachi is absolutely fantastic, loved it, liked the poses too, good job!

I really can't say anything but how your artwork is pretty c:
I really like how you draw water and night skies
thank you! glad to hear that, i've been practicing skies :)

and oh man it's been a while...i thought i was gonna be more active but i moved out recently so i was actually more busy than before. but i settled now! also this is gonna be more steven universe :x

a gem oc and my fav, jasper

Last edited:
your style is really endearing omg...also your coloring is gorgeous. love this. gotta keep an eye on u!

(((also thank u for actually drawing body hair on females cos im rly tired of seeing waifu gems, that jasper is top notch)))

Last edited:
LOVE IT. LOVE HER. AMAZING. /casually watches thread

also um i think plumbogummite is SUPER cool!!! i was gonna ask if you'd be okay with me pixeling them? if not that's totally fine, i just think their design is neato. i do stuff like this:

LOVE IT. LOVE HER. AMAZING. /casually watches thread

also um i think plumbogummite is SUPER cool!!! i was gonna ask if you'd be okay with me pixeling them? if not that's totally fine, i just think their design is neato. i do stuff like this:
god knows i love her too :p and woow that'd be awesome, that sprite looks fantastic... i say go for it!! no pressure if you can't find the time or change your mind, and thanks for asking too!

Reactions: Mq
was cleaning out my folder and i found this, it's unfinished and i don't intend to finish it but it's good enough to post
i wanted to draw one of my favourite cores, though idk how relevant it still is in this meta lol, i haven't seriously played for months

Last edited:

HellaHellaStyle

The ROCKST☆R connoisseur
is an Artist Alumnus
Yessssssssss, so much big-buff-bara-wife.

You should so draw some Pearl or Sardonyx one of these days.

Just saying.

In any event. Keep it real. Your art is hella sick.

Yessssssssss, so much big-buff-bara-wife.

You should so draw some Pearl or Sardonyx one of these days.

Just saying.

In any event. Keep it real. Your art is hella sick.
i definitely will i was trying sardonyx the other day but man shapes and stuff are hard, either way thank you so much!!
super good stuff
thanks man
Please for the love of all things holy keep making art! Your work is truly impressive!
school started as of last monday but i will!! for starters here's garnet (holy crap i'm in steven universe hell)

HellaHellaStyle

The ROCKST☆R connoisseur
is an Artist Alumnus
This Garnet is amazin'. The glasses, the hair, the star on her glove. You've got so many neat little subtleties going on here. Pretty.

Sardonyx is fun to draw, Pearl even more-so, I'd say. I love drawing lots of the cast, though. I just started drawing Greg, even he's a lot of fun.

Also, new episodes start tomorrow! Just saying.

edit:
You added Malachite, like, right as I typed up my post. Sick expression. The teeth came out great. Lots of people screw up the eyes. It can be hard to get a specific look you're going for with more (or less than) than two eyes. She looks super menacing and sexy. The markings on her body. Hot.

This Garnet is amazin'. The glasses, the hair, the star on her glove. You've got so many neat little subtleties going on here. Pretty.

Sardonyx is fun to draw, Pearl even more-so, I'd say. I love drawing lots of the cast, though. I just started drawing Greg, even he's a lot of fun.

Also, new episodes start tomorrow! Just saying.

edit:
You added Malachite, like, right as I typed up my post. Sick expression. The teeth came out great. Lots of people screw up the eyes. It can be hard to get a specific look you're going for with more (or less than) than two eyes. She looks super menacing and sexy. The markings on her body. Hot.
THANK YOU!! i had never drawn garnet or malachite before so i'm glad you like them :~) also greg is so cute lol
wow late reply, school is kicking my ass and i'm in a seriously shitty situation right now irl but i had a bit of time left to check this. i apologize to anyone who was expecting more from me, things turned around unexpectedly, i can't really explain them :(

i'm currently hyping over undertale [SPOILERS AHEAD] anddd i did these two

the first one was done a month or so ago, the second one today
frisk in a no-mercy run

and chara

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)