Challenge Gotta Smash 'Em All Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's possible to find your FC/IGN by looking at your post history, so please post it so we don't have to deal with any delays resulting from PM communication. It'd save me a lot of trouble.
Eh, that's alright I guess
  • IGN: Ryan
  • FC: 0834-2182-1247

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Things will run more smoothly if I focus on running the tournament instead of playing, so I'm going to do that.

We're currently at 48 participants, and I'd like to get to 64 to avoid first round byes/other shenanigans. If you know anyone who'd like to participate, please link them!

In.

2432-3216-2172 Tjerk

You should really add a time limit to the rules though. I'd suggest 8 minutes. Otherwise, matches WILL go extremely long if both players are really trying to win. This is why every Smash tournament ever has a time limit.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
In.

2432-3216-2172 Tjerk

You should really add a time limit to the rules though. I'd suggest 8 minutes. Otherwise, matches WILL go extremely long if both players are really trying to win. This is why every Smash tournament ever has a time limit.
I agreed to that the other day, but forgot to stick it in the rules. Thanks for the reminder.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
I'll be posting a link to an IRC channel tomorrow at around 12:30 PM Eastern. When you see the post, join the channel and let me know you're there. We'll be using the channel to coordinate matches. The tournament will be starting at 1, but I want to make the bracket after knowing who actually shows up.

Thanks to everyone who has joined so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)