Gotta Stay Focused: TheGr8's VGC Philly 2012 Warstory

Status
Not open for further replies.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
STRONG TOM IS STRONG

grats on 6-1, even though you already told me how you did before you wrote this xD YOU BETTER BE AT NATS ETC EVEN THOUGH ITS STILL UP IN THE AIR IF IM GOING

Congrats on making top 8 in your flight, it shows how much you've improved from you RI experience. I know I saw you earlier in the day when I first got to the convention center but we didn't chat much =/. Hopefully we'll be able to chill more at next year's NE regional! Great job on your success last sunday and I hope for all of the best for you in the future!

Yeah I saw you when you were over with Cybertron and stuff. Thank you! That's all I was hoping for was that I improved and was able to do better than RI, since I was still meh there. Yeah we will have to hang out sometime and thanks you too Chile!

STRONG TOM IS STRONG

grats on 6-1, even though you already told me how you did before you wrote this xD YOU BETTER BE AT NATS ETC EVEN THOUGH ITS STILL UP IN THE AIR IF IM GOING
haha tennis. I missed you at Philly. I am hoping I can go to Nats as well right now, gotta see if I can get the time off from work! I didn't remember you knew already!

Congrats on placing 7th in Pink Flight, Gr8! I remember when Soul_Survivor and I checked out the match-ups for the Pink Flight, he pointed me to the wrong name, and he told me you were going 2-4. I was really worried, luckily he was just joking.

It was really cool seeing you at Philly again, and hopefully you can make it to Nats!

Congrats on placing 7th in Pink Flight, Gr8! I remember when Soul_Survivor and I checked out the match-ups for the Pink Flight, he pointed me to the wrong name, and he told me you were going 2-4. I was really worried, luckily he was just joking.

It was really cool seeing you at Philly again, and hopefully you can make it to Nats!
HAHAHAHAHA That's so funny, cuz thats what happened to me in RI, Soul did remember that :P ahh thank you dude! your necklaces are still sick! I kinda want one! :D

You did really well, Tom, like I thought you would! I hope you continue to improve and you better be a world champ sometime here soon! ;) I'm glad you had fun though and that's what's important. Perhaps next year I'll be able to go :)

You did really well, Tom, like I thought you would! I hope you continue to improve and you better be a world champ sometime here soon! ;) I'm glad you had fun though and that's what's important. Perhaps next year I'll be able to go :)

haha lets not push it mac. thank you bro! that means alot. that would be so cool if you coulda went to philly! :D I did have a great time also!

Swaggalicious Tom! I'm quite jelly you got to meet Griff. Naw, I just want your green hat. Thanks for being my new texting buddy and telling me how the day went. :)

Congrats!

Great warstory, and Congrats! I lol'd at your comment about Babbytron being in Masters. He would destroy us all! Hopefully, see you at Nats!

Swaggalicious Tom! I'm quite jelly you got to meet Griff. Naw, I just want your green hat. Thanks for being my new texting buddy and telling me how the day went. :)

bahahaha! Of course! and Yeah I know I love that hat. Again of course blade! It was awesome to meet griff and others! Everyone's support was amazing (:

Great warstory, and Congrats! I lol'd at your comment about Babbytron being in Masters. He would destroy us all! Hopefully, see you at Nats!
lololol it was an error on my card and we all started laughing cuz of that. I know biff! it was alot of fun meeting you! I hope to see you at Nats as well :)

Jio

God is Good
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hey Tom! :D Congrats on top 8 at such a stacked regional (especially in the pink flight)

It was a pleasure meeting you again and getting another pic with our Shellos.

Hope to see you at National! ^^

Hey Tom! :D Congrats on top 8 at such a stacked regional (especially in the pink flight)

It was a pleasure meeting you again and getting another pic with our Shellos.

Hope to see you at National! ^^
thank you Jio! I can't believe you got that rematch, when EE told me I was like oh my god :P Shellos' power! :D

Grats! It was nice seeing you!
Thank you dtrain! Sucks you dropped early:/ it was great to see you again though ! and get that picture before you left!

congrats on t8 :) all that hard work.
stay getting better :D cya at nats

thank you Birch, that was the hardest thing ever was to play you in r7. It was great to chill with you again and I hope so too!

congrats on a top 8 finish! it was great to see you again :D
SOLACE! :D so sad you missed it :P but yeah overall i got 15th it was a pretty awesome day! Hope you can go to Nats :P

Cassie

giant claw
I'm glad you had more success this time around! HP Ground Latios the best. <3
It sucks you didn't make it all the way, but hey, 6-1 is amazing. Great to see my mons being useful too.

I hope to see you at nats!

I'm glad you had more success this time around! HP Ground Latios the best. <3
It sucks you didn't make it all the way, but hey, 6-1 is amazing. Great to see my mons being useful too.

I hope to see you at nats!
haha yes it really came in handy :) also gastrodon lover you cant forget that :P thank you for Latios! hope to see you at nats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)