GSC Ubers Tournament - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
GSC Ubers Tournament

This is a best-of-three single elimination GSC Ubers tournament!

Standard Rules
Sleep Clause
Freeze Clause
Evasion Clause
OHKO Clause
Species Clause
Sleep Trap Clause

GSC Ubers Resources
GSC Ubers Viability Rankings (old) and basic GSC mechanics)
GSC Ubers sample teams
*NEW* GSC Ubers metagame discussion thread
There is a GSC Ubers ladder under the RoA Spotlight ladder section for the rest of July.

Round 1 Pairings
Raseri vs M Dragon
Earthworm vs Excal
Descending vs Beelzemon 2003
zf vs ara
Kaisser vs Conflict
absdaddy vs Holy Ghost
Watchog vs alive
Flares. vs Mr.378

Please save your replays (however feel free to hide them). I will bother people for them after the tournament for stats purposes.

The deadline for Round 1 will be Sunday the 4th of August 2019 at 11:59pm EDT (GMT-4).

Substitutes:
Exiline
Torchic
Enigami
Lux92

Last edited:
Contacted opponent not by VM but MP. Let me know if this is a problem for you as hoster and I'll renable my profile wall.
Not a problem. If possible, let me know if you have scheduled a time or if your opponent is not responding (messaging me on Discord is fine). This round is particularly important because I want to give the subs a chance if anyone's inactive.

Deleted User 108547

Banned deucer.
Lost against Conflict, he played better and I'm not a good player but definitely in Ubers I'm even worse. Also tagging you Earthworm cause I've sent you privately ours replays. Will be possible to view all replays after the tour or they will remain hidden?

Ara

Ara
So like the scheduling for me and zf has been out of wack and i try to make times he says but he never responds back and if he does its a whole day later calling act

So like the scheduling for me and zf has been out of wack and i try to make times he says but he never responds back and if he does its a whole day later calling act
I will give you guys until Tuesday to play. Please try to schedule a time. zf

Reactions: Ara
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)