GSC UU Tournament (Round 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zfs

Everything old is new again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Justin8649 said:
i lost to a person doing their first gsc uu battle ever. how fucking pathetic.
as did I, but at least you lost to Aeolus. To offense to you Hill =p

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Oh, I remember my days as a random....

Now, I can't even use an alias without someone telling on me. >_>

lost a rather "weird" battle, 1-0.

i was up 6-1 iirc then statuses caught up with me, etc.

damn ancient power :(

Yea gg, that was weird shit.

At first he was poised to sweep very early with a cursing Wiggly that had four under it's belt which had already taken one of mine and was about to take Kabutops, but Kabu got an AP boost that let him survive the attack with 2% left and surf a next turn FP'd Wiggly into retreat.

Then my sleep attacks went 1 for 6 and I punched my desk pretty hard.

Somewhere down the line I was down 6 to 2 but had statused/damaged all of his team. It came down to a turn of Arcanine vs Xatu (even speed) where the winner of the speed battle would be the winning team. My Arcanine won it and downed four Pokés, leaving Gyarados to clean up.

gg and I just wanna apologize to giga for my whining midway through, I usually don't get like that. :(

Lost to Jackal in a very gay match. I was the better player all the time, hís team was pretty chanceless, but then one curser changed the match lol.
Skillless GSC UU shit loooool. ???

GG Jackal

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
it looked like I lost but a special pokemon friend of mine won it for me.

3-0

noobster

space cowboy
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 2nd Official Smogon Tournament
if possible i would like to request a substitute, i've been a bit too busy for my liking and for the best interest of the tournament i think it would be better if someone subbed for me.

alright guys, its almost been a week, lets try and get these last few battles done. PM your opponents and try and set up a time.

I guessed something like that...
Shit, I have to rebuild my team and it's not gonna fucking work...

Edit. I have to completely rebuild my team.

Edit2: Is it GSC or GSC with trades?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)