gUilty pleasures thread

Knuckles and Rouge stages, as well as the Tails/Robotnik stages where enemies come out of fucking nowhere and kill you. Legitimately my only problems with heroes were the Emerald shit and that it was kinda repetitive (playing in a specific order helps with that, though).

Of course, this is all just my opinion.

ok i already posted but I LOVE MARINA AND THE DIAMONDS TOO

MARINA PARTY

i think she's like 2chainz. aka pretty tongue in cheek about the whole thing.

ok i already posted but I LOVE MARINA AND THE DIAMONDS TOO

MARINA PARTY

i think she's like 2chainz. aka pretty tongue in cheek about the whole thing.
Diamonds everywhere in this thread! :D
There is some pretty interesting depth behind her lipstick gloss, faux-feminist exterior.

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I like Jewel, especially the song 'Near You Always' which is about her wanting to get touched by a dude but being to shy to admit it.
edit: also Limp Bizkit
big picture of GUs
How is that a guilty pleasure at all? in the middle of a long run these can be a life saver. It's like, instant energy. I imagine they taste like absolute horse shit if you're not exerting energy though but I've never wanted to try anyway.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
How is that a guilty pleasure at all? in the middle of a long run these can be a life saver. It's like, instant energy. I imagine they taste like absolute horse shit if you're not exerting energy though but I've never wanted to try anyway.
Ah, you must not have seen it before, but it had to do with the thread title originally having the first two letters, G and U capitalized. I just used the image as a way to make my point. Too bad somebody changed it...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)