Haters Gonna Hate

This guy. The show Seinfeld is bad enough, but having to deal with Seinfeld as the main character of a pointless show.... I can't take it. Bad actor, bad show... And actually, the entire cast was terrible, except for that one chick Elena. Elena was okay. But Jerry needs to leave. SUrprised people are hating on Big Bang Theory, which I can honestly say that I thoroughly enjoy, and not Seinfeld for the simple fact Seinfeld is shit.
you have terrible taste in probably everything

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
And actually, the entire cast was terrible, except for that one chick Elena. Elena was okay.

Losing Charlie Sheen hurt Two and a Half Men considerably, but replacing him with someone who's had no experience in television, bar That 70's show where he plays a moron, wasn't the smartest idea.
#1. If you don't even know the characters' names, you obviously didn't watch the show. Not much of a leg to stand on.

#2. No TV experience, except for... years of TV experience? Okay.

supermarth64

Here I stand in the light of day
is a Contributor Alumnus
Yea wtf Kramer is an amazing character because of the random-ass situations that he gets into. I bet you would hate Barney Stinson also.

Yea wtf Kramer is an amazing character because of the random-ass situations that he gets into. I bet you would hate Barney Stinson also.
Difference is Neil Patrick Harris is amazing at every role he plays.

#1. If you don't even know the characters' names, you obviously didn't watch the show. Not much of a leg to stand on.

#2. No TV experience, except for... years of TV experience? Okay.
I actually love That 70s Show. And Ashton Kutcher 's character definitely was not the best. And playing a moron can be done by anybody. Not saying much.

you have terrible taste in probably everything
And Seinfeld is still a terrible show.

I think this is literally the first time in my entire life that I've seen/heard someone say Seinfeld is a bad show.

I'm literally in shock. I just don't know what to even say.

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
people are allowed to have their own opinions, but I cannot abide misinformed cretins spewing silly nonsense at one of the greatest shows of all time

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

brad bellick, the biggest asshole is Prison Break. he's more or less designed to be disliked, but he does better than he should
Until you reach season 3 where they turn his character face and he grows into a likeable guy by the time he exits the show in season 4 :p

ITT DM has objectively bad opinions.

(Except for Seinfeld, I mean, that's the sitcom of the 90s, how can you hate it? That's like hating Married... with Children.)

Until you reach season 3 where they turn his character face and he grows into a likeable guy by the time he exits the show in season 4 :p
Still, Bellick remains a douchebag, since he was in the first two seasons.

I know T-Bag was the guy put into the series to be the most hated guy, but for some reason I really like him. Maybe that's the psycho-murderer in me, I dunno. Perhaps it's that it's hard to really hate characters that are designed to be hated, since they lay it on so thick.

people are allowed to have their own opinions, but I cannot abide misinformed cretins spewing silly nonsense at one of the greatest shows of all time
It is literally a show about nothing, what exactly am I supposed to be informed about? .__.

I think this is literally the first time in my entire life that I've seen/heard someone say Seinfeld is a bad show.

I'm literally in shock. I just don't know what to even say.
For me it is quite the opposite, I have never known anybody who actually liked the show rather than tolerate the show.

Some people just don't like certain people. For me, I don't like Jerry Seinfeld. I never seen a show other than Seinfeld that has the guy that plays Kramer, so I don't even know if I truly don't like him, or if I just can't stand him for the simple fact every plot in Seinfeld has Jerry Seinfeld somehow. I just really cannot stand Jerry Seinfeld. And, the guy that plays George Costanza is in so many shows, I really just tolerate his existence. But Seinfeld is just... I can't stand to watch it. I am ultimately forced to mute my television or change the station.

I am not being a bickering asshole to other people for expressing their opinions, which is what this forum is for. So I would like it others would give my opinion(s) the same respect. Thank you, I appreciate it. :)

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
You must be young.

Seinfeld is comic genius for one thing and yeah it may seem overdone but it was revolutionary for its time (see Tvtropes: Seinfeld is unfunny, warning: leads to Tvtropes).

In terms of characters I despise I really hate Emil from Tales of Symphonia 2, there are plot reasons for how incredibly dumb he can be and it's really obnoxious. The game has "Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality" appear about one hundred times, and every time Emil says it he gets a flashback to when someone else said the phrase.

alamaster

hello
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
My aunt hates Seinfeld because she finds Jerry to be a terrible actor, which is stupid imo because the show relies on the strength of the other 3 main characters as the driving force. In many ways, Jerry is a secondary character. I don't think anyone's favorite character is Jerry lol. The clever writing and creative situations that occur are the reasons that it is one of my favorite shows.

[youtube]rkpvON6IpNs[/youtube]

^ one of the funniest scenes ever in the history of anything. ever.

Does watching that scene do anything for you Adam? If not then Seinfeld just isn't your brand of humor, which is totally okay. I'm just wondering if one of Seinfeld's greatest scenes (regardless of whether you know the context of the episode) makes you chuckle.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
can't help but imagine adam's liking for elena is less her character and more-so because she's an adorable little woman

which leads me to believe he hasn't fully digested a single episode, ever

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion

This guy. The show Seinfeld is bad enough, but having to deal with Seinfeld as the main character of a pointless show.... I can't take it. Bad actor, bad show... And actually, the entire cast was terrible, except for that one chick Elena. Elena was okay. But Jerry needs to leave. SUrprised people are hating on Big Bang Theory, which I can honestly say that I thoroughly enjoy, and not Seinfeld for the simple fact Seinfeld is shit.

Ashton Kutcher, who now plays Walden from Two and a Half Men. I like Ashton, just not his character on this show. The show is awful, it lost the only reason I watched the show. Charlie Sheen. I know Charlie has been quite the... bad influence lately, however, his new show Anger Management is probably 100 times better than Two and a Half Men currently is. Losing Charlie Sheen hurt Two and a Half Men considerably, but replacing him with someone who's had no experience in television, bar That 70's show where he plays a moron, wasn't the smartest idea. Especially since the replacement is not playing a moron.
Anything you said after Seinfeld is bad has lost all credibility. You must have terrible taste in life damnit!

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
can't help but imagine adam's liking for elena is less her character and more-so because she's an adorable little woman

also because, you know, her name IS ELAINE

[youtube]rkpvON6IpNs[/youtube]

^ one of the funniest scenes ever in the history of anything. ever.

Does watching that scene do anything for you Adam? If not then Seinfeld just isn't your brand of humor, which is totally okay. I'm just wondering if one of Seinfeld's greatest scenes (regardless of whether you know the context of the episode) makes you chuckle.
I didn't laugh. At all.

can't help but imagine adam's liking for Elaine is less her character and more-so because she's an adorable little woman

The actress is one of my favorites. Corrected her name in red, btw.

Anything you said after Seinfeld is bad has lost all credibility. You must have terrible taste in life damnit!
I honestly don't see why people continue to be annoying. You telling me that my taste is bad won't change my opinion on Seinfeld being one of the worst TV shows ever created.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)