Sticky Have a question? Ask it here! (NOT SM QUESTIONS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone confirm a new move called Eerie Impulse? It lowers your Special Attack by -2 and is known by Electrode. One in Victory ROad used it on me, need to make sure I am not just seeing things.

I fought the same electrode in Victory Road (it was a trainer, right?), and it used that same move on me. Too late to screenshot though.

I've been seeing people talk about the pokeradar, and I would like to know when I can get it for myself. Also, have they done the same thing with the pokeradar as in gen 4 i.e added new pokemon to each area?

Pokémon Conquest: I noticed that when I recruit Ranmaru she has Dragonair instead of Dratini so I guess that pokémon owned by Warlords are transferred between different quests. Is this true? I mean, if I evolve Snorunt into Froslass and then complete a quest, will Aya still have Froslass the next time I recruit her?

I think I've heard Flabebe with different cries. One sounds like simple whistle and the other is a little more complex.

All the ones I've seen in the wild seem to do the whistle cry. I fought one at the Battle Maison (or Chateau? whichever one is earlier) that had the longer cry.

Anyone else notice that? Think it's related to anything in particular?

Anyone have a Ralts with Trace? I've been breeding for hours but I keep getting ones with Synchronize. There's a 20% chance that it'll end up being Trace but holy crap I've got like a box full of Synchronize Ralts now. I can't find any on Route 4 either.

EDIT: Nvm, just caught it! Found this ridiculous trick where you need a pokemon with Synchronize in the first slot, Overgrow in the third slot, and Static in the last slot. Increases encounter rate by 40% apparently (source: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696960-pokemon-y/67474257). Then I sweet scented with Combee and bam! First thing to show up was a Trace Ralts!

Last edited:
Not quite sure if this question has already been asked but, I have a question about the IV rater in Kiloude City.

Knowing that the first stat is for sure a 31 IV stat, would the next consecutive stats he reveals also be 31 IV's?

For example, "Incidentally, I would say that its greatest potential lies in its HP. Buts its Attack stat is good, too. Hmm. And its Defense stat is good, too. And, well its Speed stat is good, too. Stats like those... They simply can't be beat!"

I've also noticed that he would sometimes say "Its certain stat seems just as good, though." or "Although its certain stat is equally good." rather than "Its certain stat is good too." know that it would have at least two 31 IV stats due to it being a friend safari pokemon.

Kind of new to breeding, sorry.

Not quite sure if this question has already been asked but, I have a question about the IV rater in Kiloude City.

Knowing that the first stat is for sure a 31 IV stat, would the next consecutive stats he reveals also be 31 IV's?

For example, "Incidentally, I would say that its greatest potential lies in its HP. Buts its Attack stat is good, too. Hmm. And its Defense stat is good, too. And, well its Speed stat is good, too. Stats like those... They simply can't be beat!"

I've also noticed that he would sometimes say "Its certain stat seems just as good, though." or "Although its certain stat is equally good." rather than "Its certain stat is good too." know that it would have at least two 31 IV stats due to it being a friend safari pokemon.

Kind of new to breeding, sorry.
The rule is he only reveals the highest IV. The only reason he lists multiple stats is that they are all tied for being the highest, which will most likely happen when they all "can't be beat." He just has minor variations in his speech for charm.

He also sometimes tells you if you have a really shitty stat, but i'm not sure on what range of IVs that means yet

He also sometimes tells you if you have a really shitty stat, but i'm not sure on what range of IVs that means yet
So far, I've checked 3 mentions of abysmal stats, and they all ended up being a big fat zero. I thought at first that it might be <5 or even <10, but based on what I've seen it might really just be the worst possible. Anybody have anything else to back that up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)