Sticky Have a question? Ask it here! (NOT SM QUESTIONS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted User 220884

Banned deucer.
Is this riolu worth it?
ivs:
hp-23
atk-20-21
def-31
sp.atk-31
sp.def-31
spe-31

breeding for a special mega lucario, and it's a pain in the ass. Wondering would this be worth to train for competitive battling?

Is this riolu worth it?
ivs:
hp-23
atk-20-21
def-31
sp.atk-31
sp.def-31
spe-31

breeding for a special mega lucario, and it's a pain in the ass. Wondering would this be worth to train for competitive battling?
Breeding is so easy in gen 6 that if it's not the spread you're looking for (basically 5IVs) then you shouldn't settle for it at all.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Is this riolu worth it?
ivs:
hp-23
atk-20-21
def-31
sp.atk-31
sp.def-31
spe-31

Because Riolu needs to evolve to breed, which requires max happiness, I can understand why you would be getting bored of it. For Pokemon like that, once I've bred a better parent I leave it in my party with a Soothe Bell and start on another breeding project, once I've done that for a while I would have walked enough for the Riolu to be in love with me and so it will evolve at Lv.2, then you can put it back in the day care and breed it again. Since that one is a 4iv you're only one step away from getting that flawless 5iv spread so keep at it!

I remember reading somewhere (Serebii I believe) that only Pokemon that were hatched or caught in gen 6 are able to be used in battle spot battles. Is this only with random players online? Can I use Pokemon for gen 5 and older for say, a secret base team or battling someone if we swap friend codes? Hate to see all those easy RNG'd pokes from Black go to waste...

Is it possible to make base battles lvl 100 instead of 50?
Have your Pokemon leveled up to 100, and put the Level release in your base. It kinda looks like an arcade machine. When you boot it up, no level restrictions are applied. You get the Level Release in Battle Resort

I remember reading somewhere (Serebii I believe) that only Pokemon that were hatched or caught in gen 6 are able to be used in battle spot battles. Is this only with random players online? Can I use Pokemon for gen 5 and older for say, a secret base team or battling someone if we swap friend codes? Hate to see all those easy RNG'd pokes from Black go to waste...
As far as I know, this is only for the Battle Spot. When you go on the menu on the PSS and click 'Battle Spot' to look for a battle. In normal battles between passerbys, friends, and so on, you can use Pokemon from previous generations too.

Definitely older gen pokes are usable in secret bases. I've flag hunted so many bases and seen so many Shiny Primal Groudons/Kyogres/whatever other shiny-locked legends from Gen 4/5/6, so ya, you can spam your older gen pokes for your secret base teams. :) And as mentioned above, no such "Gen 6 pokes only" restrictions for normal battles outside of Battle Spot!

I gonna soft reset for lando, and i have two questions ^^
1. What ability was it that allows me to let it have the same nature 50% of the time
2. Does the thundurus and tornadus have to be from hoenn?

I gonna soft reset for lando, and i have two questions ^^
1. What ability was it that allows me to let it have the same nature 50% of the time
2. Does the thundurus and tornadus have to be from hoenn?
Just like slayerx said, the first one is Synchronise, while for your second question, no, the thundurus and tornadus don't need to be from Hoenn, you can transfer them over to unlock the thundercloud for Landorus

Edit:Greninja'd by Kurona :)

I know the feeling; I'd thought the same for years too, but apparently that's a rumour. Bulbapedia has a complete list of what affects Friendship in each gen.
Upon reading that, I realize why I thought so: It worked that way with Yellow's Pikachu, and that was my first game. Apparently, it stopped working that way afterwards. Thanks for the link! It never ceases to amaze me how I keep learning stuff about these games even after all those years.

Suppose I have an Impostor Ditto and it copies the opponent's Pokemon. When I view its stats mid-battle (in the switch screen), does it display my stats or the copied Pokemon's stats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)