Sticky Have a question? Ask it here! (NOT SM QUESTIONS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
does safegaurd protect from self-induced status eilement?
no
Effect
Safeguard prevents the user and its allies from being inflicted with non-volatile status conditions andconfusion for five turns, except self-inflicted conditions (including held items). Existing status conditions are not cured by Safeguard and have their effects as normal. It will prevent a Pokémon from being inflicted with Yawn, but will not prevent it from falling asleep due to its effect if it is already active.

Levelling up to duke from baron would take forever though :/

I think ill try the restaurant, I doubt anything will die from level 31's (though I disagree with the loophole thing, all deaths are final)
Thanks to both of you ^^
Kinda late on this but I'd like to encourage you to try the chateau, it's great on the purse and once the bug starts I couldn't stop doing it(seriously, I went from Baron to Grand Duke in one day :)

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
So I read somewhere that Chatter caused glitches during PVP battles in Gen IV and/or V, but Bulbapedia didn't have anything about it in their glitches articles. Can somebody help me out and explain what Chatter did that caused it to get banned from WiFi?

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
So I read somewhere that Chatter caused glitches during PVP battles in Gen IV and/or V, but Bulbapedia didn't have anything about it in their glitches articles. Can somebody help me out and explain what Chatter did that caused it to get banned from WiFi?
It was because you recorded your voice which was played when using chatter, so it was banned over Wi-Fi so kids couldn't have their Chatots swearing at each other (that or the file that contained the recording was too big to use over Wi-Fi)

In Gen 6, Legendary Pokemon's once captured has 3IVs..

Does that happen in 5?
Only in this generation, and possibly onwards. Granted, the only legendary Pokemon that are really needed to be obtained in gen 5 are the ones from Dream Radar other than the Creation trio. (Ho-Oh is kind of worthless without Regenerator especially) It's even less needed since most official competitions, especially VGC, require the ones not banned to be gen 6 native.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
oooof. keep or toss this timid mewtwo
22/31/31/31/31/31
Now I know you know that the Wi-Fi forum's Simple Requests / Questions thread exists, so why post here? This is not the place to ask..

While you have gotten five 31's, one is attack, which is worthless so you may as well have four. The way I see it is 22/x/31/31/31/31 which is a toss for any serious SRer, as they would want any defensive stat to be at least 27 (and that's being generous).

tl;dr: toss

Looks like I just discovered something: the Pokemon that Kyurem fuses with using the DNA Splicers is stored in the game's memory, not in Kyurem itself (I guess that's why you can't trade one in Gen 6, as Gen 5 had the excuse of the form not existing in BW). Did anyone else know that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)