How did you create your username?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got frostbyte on my toes when I used to live in maryland. My friend was like: "Andrew...you one FROSTY MOTHER FUCKER!"
yyyeeeah...Ironically I love ice pokemon. Zat nifty?
My last username was Sneavile (Sneasle+Weavile)

the name I use for all accounts online, it was just a random name I thought of probably 5 years ago because I liked frogs, and it stuck :P

I always use Spork as my name, or Sporked, or iGotSporked. When I joined Smogon (like three days ago), I thought I'd make a reference to competitive Pokemon- so I made my name Toxic Spork, like Toxic Spikes. Even if you don't get the joke, it's still an interesting name.

Some of these are rediculous. Brass was the name that I had gold my characters in pokemon ever since gold version. It was because I thought that being named after a metal was sick (compared to being named after a color). I am not sure why I chose brass probably cuz it rhymed with ass and I thought it was funny when I was about eight. But the name stuck. Even my blue through platinum with my dude named brass. So when I came to smogon it was an obvious choice

Well I just made an account on Smogon today. I actually made one 2 years ago but I got temporarily banned for 2 months (forgot why). I forgot I even had an account. So it got deleted for disuse. Anyways, the username I picked I actually came up with it years ago. I love legendary pokemon. I had an entire team of ubers in R/S/E. So when I made my first online username, TheLegendTamer, it just felt natural.

I saw that movie Godsend, and, although the movie sucked, the name stuck. It's not because I have a big head or something.

Well, it all started a while back when Dreamcast was the system to beat. I had just gotten my copy (finally), and I was ready to go play, but there was only one problem, I had no games whatsoever. When I eventually got my first, I looked, only to see an interesting name of Power Stone 2. I had know idea of what this game was or what you do but I was excited. I ran to my room, anxiously anticipating the first play and when I pressed the button the game had shown itself to be a Fighting game. I selected the 1v1 option an chose my first character, Wang Tang. I was immediately in love with this character for how damn cool he really was, and when the time came to choose my name for Smogon, naturally I chose Taang.

My name is Kyle and my friends always called me "Khyl" in the same kind of voice that Cartman uses to refer to Kyle on South Park. So yeah, thats just how I think it is spelled.

Khhhhyyyyl.....

symphonyx64

Private messages are the best way to reach me
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
A handful of my personal accounts on various websites contain the number "64." I liked the band SymphonyX at the time when I created my Youtube account. In fact, they were one of the first power metal bands I listened to. Put the two together, and symphonyx64 is formed.

I decided to open the dictionary and choose the first word I saw, which was incline. I chaged the spelling and came out with intercline.

Back in '07 I needed a username for Smash World Forums, the first online forum I'd ever join. I randomly turned away and pressed random keys on my keyboard.

The result: Teryjw. I switched the last two letters to give it the romanized feeling.

Terywj - Teriruju

-Terywj

After watching Reservoir Dogs, some friends and I were at a LAN playing Battlefield 2 (or possibly Vietnam, I don't remember). One of the maps we were playing was "Reservoir".

We made some jokes about being Reservoir Cats, and naming ourselves with more groovy colours than Reservoir Dogs. We had Mr Cyan, Mr Bland, Mr Primrose, Mr Off-grey, Mr Magenta, Mr Violet and Mr Indigo.

Mine and Mr Violet's stuck, we still use them today on other websites.

When I was registering, I decided to have a name based on a pokemon. I decided on one of my favorite pokes, Regice. It sounded plain and generic on its own though, so I just added Royal at the beginning.

My name is a bad pun. xD Does anyone get it? No? It came from espeonage, which means spying, except I prefer umbreon. Thus, Umbreonage. It could really work for any eeveelution.

I picked it because I found out that it wasn't taken as an XBL Gamertag. And if anyone's tried to get a Gamertag before, you know how hard it is to get one that A) makes some kind of sense and B) has no numbers in it. So here I am. XD It's been with me ever since.

Mine is simple, and awesome. Dodecahedra are awesome polyhedra, and the title "Mr." personifies it: I picture a Dodecahedron saying "That, my dear," putting on some bad ass-sunglasses bad-ass sunglasses, then saying "is how I roll."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)