How did you create your username?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend told me to join, and I couldn't think of anything, so I just used my name. Pretty simple. Though it's not available on shoddy! :(

I can never figure out a good username, so I end up reusing ones from other things. Like for instance my stuffed animals. Pooky is my seal, named after Garfield's teddy bear. Aww.

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
Used to be called Mr.Void, Then there were like six other users with similar names so I changed it to Mr.Dreavus. Referring to misdreavus, treating the "mis" in the name like a title, such as sir, or Mr. I realize mis is not actually a title, but I couldn't really think of anything else. Also referring to all the time I spent in leaf green looking for misdreavus, and I found a male rash one with damn good IVs. Not that I realized that at all until a couple years later.

I'm a narcissist for my eyes

Well Poliwrath is my favourite pokemon and I always spelt it wrong whe I was typing fast (y instead of i).

I thought it looked cool so i stuck with the y in there.

Polywrath

Having a sense of anonymity behind yourself is cool. I also have terrible name making skills and like simplistic, yet classy things. Yes, I find three letters that may or may not be associated with one another simplistic (obviously) and classy (maybe). I also like that because I use this name everywhere, I am always asked what the letters are, stand for, etc. When I give no answer, a flood of extravagant guesses soar toward me. I like it.

Having a sense of anonymity behind yourself is cool. I also have terrible name making skills and like simplistic, yet classy things. Yes, I find three letters that may or may not be associated with one another simplistic (obviously) and classy (maybe). I also like that because I use this name everywhere, I am always asked what the letters are, stand for, etc. When I give no answer, a flood of extravagant guesses soar toward me. I like it.
Douglas Carl Jones?

Been using Navy since GSC. And no i didn't take it from the actual Navy.

Is just the name i actually came up with. I didn't know shit about the Navy during those days until later on. So yeah.

Well, let's see if I can remember here...
I know that around this last Febuary, I wanted an account here because I'd like to post RMT's here. I went and made Broderick, my regular name. Then... it never sent the confirmation email. Then I made another account variation on my name, Brodrick, I think, and that didn't send either. So, finally I have BrodericKK, which I honestly don't like, but it's the only account that acually had the validation email sent. So I guess I'll have to make do until I can get my name changed.

My username is Anachronism because I thought that I was too old to play this game when I signed up. Little did I know that most of the people
here are older than me XD. I also didn't know that people would shorten my name to Ana when they adressed me lol.

Big words also confuse/intimidate people of lower intelligence.

Well apparently you can't register at smogon without a username, so I just did the first thing that came to my head: Color-Noun alliteration. I almost went with Blue Block but I decided on this instead.

Bossk is my favorite Reptile from Star Wars and I've been using that name for years

Its so unique that I never have to put numbers or anything, and Bossk is only in a movie for 10 seconds and I read the books, I love it. I use Bossk749 for things that require numbers, though.

Banryu was the name I gave to a dragon I drew. When I was trying to come up with an email address later, and some other stuff including video game aliases and userames, I decided to steal back my drawing's name for most of it. I like it because it basically means 'guardian dragon'. Not that that applies to me or anything, like most people here I just like how it sounds... <.< >.>

From my favorite game, Ace Attorney. At first I was thinking of Student CPA since I am student of accountancy and I pretty much use it in DotA in Garena and Battle.net but I felt that it was too bland so I chose this.

Well, a while back I made a character called Mo'fo Ambulance who I regarded instantly afterwards as my favourite character who I've created, because he's goddamn awesome. I use this as my main name for the internets now.

From my favorite game, Ace Attorney. At first I was thinking of Student CPA since I am student of accountancy and I pretty much use it in DotA in Garena and Battle.net but I felt that it was too bland so I chose this.
So we've got a user named Phoenix_Wright, a user named Ace Attorney and a user named Objection? I don't know of any other non-Phoenix Wright forum that can boast that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)