How did you create your username?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay lets see. It was four years ago when I got a Marvin Harrison shirt for Christmas. Miraculously it still fits, but that's beside the point. My school has a uniform but sometimes they let us dress in normal clothes, and it was my favorite shirt for 4 years, and still is and I wore it almost every dress down day (that's what they called it). So my nickname became Marvin, and don't ask why there's a 10 there, I don't know.

EDIT--
I changed my name to Ramses because I like the name and the king, and my favorite king, Xerxes, was taken already, (http://youtube.com/mtgxerxes), and Ramses is a kewl name. Nuff said.

Rather simple. Its my game and Serebii username. What doe the initials for my name spell, including the middle initial?

K.S.I.

Anyone whom has studied Greek terms will know what that is.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
Hahahah, wow, that was worded very poorly. Obviously, no, I did not create my own body part. I created the nickname off of an already existing body part.

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
Hahahah, wow, that was worded very poorly. Obviously, no, I did not create my own body part. I created the nickname off of an already existing body part.
I was really hoping it was the other way around.

Mine was a character in Mass Effect. I thought the name sounded cool so I added 44 (my favorite number) to the end and it has been my username on everything since.

andrea

/me cresselias
Well, when I was 10 years old I finally joined a website (I can't for the life of me remember what it was) and I used the name gomarill, in honor of my favorie Pokemon. About a year later, it was no longer 'cool' to like Pokemon at my school, but I was still a fan, so I changed my username to godudette, since some people at school called me dudette.

Nine years later, and I've used the same username for every site I've joined. I'm telling you, if you ever find a 'godudette' on a site, its me- its never been unavailable to me yet. (Thank goodness, I'd never be able to remember anything different). It's definitely grown on me haha.

Smogon forums (Marionic) - It's rather simple, actually. It came from two big rivals that would've killed each other in the 90s.

Shoddy (Gimmer) - It's derived from "Gimmick User", which may explain why most of my teams involve a certain blizzare core or gimmick.

Well, when I was 10 years old I finally joined a website (I can't for the life of me remember what it was) and I used the name gomarill, in honor of my favorie Pokemon. About a year later, it was no longer 'cool' to like Pokemon at my school, but I was still a fan, so I changed my username to godudette, since some people at school called me dudette.

Nine years later, and I've used the same username for every site I've joined. I'm telling you, if you ever find a 'godudette' on a site, its me- its never been unavailable to me yet. (Thank goodness, I'd never be able to remember anything different). It's definitely grown on me haha.
The way I first read it, as geodudette, seemed so appropriate I was a little disappointed I had got it wrong.

A friend came up with my username for a chat program and made me an account because I was too lazy to do it myself. I kinda liked it and so I kept it.

I just signed up today, and was surprised that this name wasn't already taken o_o. Just happens to be my nickname :D

Well I was sitting in the computer room trying to think of a username, I looked outside and realized it was about to rain. When it started pouring it got colder. I like rain :)

I'm a pokerfan and I like the name ace. Silver is my favorite colour.
When you put these together: Silver Ace

well, the only thing I actually apply myself to outside of Video Games is My Martial Arts Training specifically Okinawan Karate and thus the Karate. Secondly I am a Guy which is also refered to as a Dude. and thus the grand name of Karate-Dude was born

In the anime Naruto, the character Shikamaru uses it as a catch phrase. It basically means "How troublesome", "What a pain in the ass", etc. It's pronounced "Men-doak-say".

My name comes from a strange game called Insaniquarium Deluxe. Do any of you know of it? "Bilaterus" is one of the aliens which warps into your fishtank and eats your fish. Says something about me I think.

I chose it because I love maths but hate numbers - in usernames anyway. In MMORPGs like Runescape all the good names are taken, meaning you have to 1) add a number to the end or 2) use an abstract name.

And, "Bilaterus" has a ring to it, don't you think? :naughty:

My dad used to call me Dozer, because I would doze off often. Then because I played Football, he put a bull in front of it. The numbers were random

My username comes from it being my general name all over the internets. From LJ to convention badge names, Feathers has been through it all. But where did it start?

It's initially derived from an early character I created back when I was into Sonic the Hedgehog. I used to draw teams of three because of Sonic Heroes. Anyway, one day I drew up a team that consisted of an Albatross and two other ones I don't remember. His name was something stupid like Jack Feathers or something (sue me, I was young) and I decided I liked 'Feathers'. Shortly after, I made another team where I had a green goat (essentially a copy of Rouge the Bat, but a goat, and my favorite color) who I pasted the name 'Feathers' onto.

The goat soon left the Sonic fandom because it's a terrible place to be, and she eventually became a representation of myself (by then she wasn't a Rouge clone). She went through a lot of re-designs until she eventually became an Okapi (favorite animal) with a color scheme including white, black, green (favorite) and pink (least favorite). She was a mixture of all of my favorite and least favorite things. She's now my fursona (furry persona), but don't flip, I'm only furry in the sense that I make costumes and draw anthro things on occasion.

So Feathers is essentially me.

Back when you younguns were crapping your diapers, I was slumming around in high school grinding levels on a MUD (the very game whose codebase was stolen by the developers of Everquest and turned into the first major MMO). The game had a random name generator, which I chose to use rather than wait the extra day or so to have a user-defined name approved by the MUD admins. Nida was an invoker, nuking everything in sight - but since I soloed rather than grouping, she died a lot, too. Every time she died, I wrote a brief and humorous tale describing and embellishing the events leading to her demise. Eventually, writing for Nida became more fun than playing her, and she branched out to become a convenient internet persona.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)