Hozu's Trade Thread (To be locked, see last post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
Before you offer anything for trade you must read this first post
1) First off, I use a flashcart. If you don't like it then please leave. Pokémon with the OT Ace/09901 are from a retail Emerald cart (3rd gen emulator stuff has it's own section). I use GBA Backup Tool to trade pokémon caught in an emulator to the retail save. The only codes I use for it is lots of BP and once a warp code/southern island enabler.
2) I use a variety of AR codes (cloning, 100% catch, rebattle legends, codes to assist in RNG, check IVs/EVs, etc). I do not use any codes that would alter pokémon in any way, nor do I edit any pokémon (not even for held items).
3) I also use www.pokecheck.org for transferring to 5th gen.
4) Make sure you list everything about your pokémon. That includes Gender/Nature/Ability/Shinyness/IVs/EVs/OT Name and ID#/All moves.
5) Also, if it has a nickname please tell me that as well. I will reject any that have a nickname that I feel is inappropriate.
6) A fair amount of my pokémon are on 4th gen as well if you wish to trade in 4th gen.
7) I can also trade by files (.pkm) by request. I would much rather wait a long time than trade files though.
8) Because most of my pokémon come from 4th gen many of them have their name in all capital letters. If it is important for it to not be in all capital letters let me know and I'll rename it and transfer it again (since I have clones in 4th gen as well).
9) No Hacks whatsoever. This includes pokémon with the wrong character set (ie. latin characters on a JP pokémon. JP latin characters are different than NA/EU latin characters). This also includes pokémon caught in an emulator where the frame was "advanced" by memory edits. I might accept event pokémon that were from imported Wondercards. I will accept trades from flashcarts and AR users.
10) Please follow my distribution rules. I will follow your rules.
11) If anyone sees that I have a pokémon that I've obtained in a trade that I shouldn't have (or I'm distributing it when I'm not supposed to) please tell me (preferably with proof) so I can remove it. I don't want to be trading things that I'm not supposed to be trading. Thanks.
12) I will not trade with anyone on the Smogon Blacklist. You're there for a reason.
13) Please offer only pokémon. I don't need any banners or stuff like that. I do not care for presentation and the like. (first person to get the reference including who said it and where it comes from get a free pokémon of your choice).
14) My time zone is EST (GMT-5)
15) I only speak English. Please try to write in proper English but I do understand if it is not your first language.
16) Since I've primarily been trading at GameFAQs I have a fair amount of pokémon that I've obtained in trades. I will not list them in my thread however. If you wish to view them you can check here: http://tinyurl.com/HozusPokes. Point 11) still applies with those pokémon.
17) I must request that you have a trading thread of your own on Smogon if you want to trade for any of my pokémon in this thread. Any pokémon on my spreadsheet that are not listed here can be traded if you do not have a thread though.
18) I may consider Breeding Projects in the future. Rights to the pokémon and reward will be up for negotiation should I choose to accept a project.
19) If you want something of mine please post in my thread first with a link to your thread. I will post in your thread after I've looked at it with either what I would like or decline your trade request.
20) Pokémon will be ordered by distribution then dex #.
21) All my pokémon will be cloned by AR. Just so I don't have to post it under each and every one.
22) I can reduce the EVs of my pokémon before trading via berries if you wish. I can also assist with trade evolution by RC and/or held item.
23) If I trade you a pokémon that turns out to be hacked or it isn't as listed in my list please inform me immediately so I can solve the issue including a replacement pokémon if necessary (especially for hacks).
24) A lot of my pokémon are from previous gen games and have a clone left on them. If you need a previous gen only move on them just ask.
25) For any 3rd gen emulator stuff please note that I use even more codes than usual (particularly warp and walk through walls). I now am able to transfer those pokémon to a retail GBA cart to Pal Park them.

Table of Contents
1 - This post
2 - Updates, trade history & misc. info
3 - My non-redis pokémon
4 - My semi-redis pokémon
5,6 - My fully-redis pokémon
7 - 3rd gen emulator abuse
8 - Other's non-redis pokémon
9 - Other's fully-redis pokémon
10 - Specific wants
11-16 - Empty atm​

My IDs:
White: Hozu/07534
SS: Ace/19305 and Hozu/65508 (pokémon in the last game are no longer in 4th gen as the save is lost)
HG: Hozu/21399 and Ace/33604 (only 1 pokémon has the second ID.)
Platinum: Hozu/10145
Emerald: Ace/09901 (retail cart), Hozu/09918, Hozu/25430, and Hozu/41862 (emulator)

My FCs:
White: 1850 3036 1897
SS: 3568 2905 2846

Distribution Rules:
Non-Redis: Only I can trade it.
Semi-Redis: Only you and I can trade it. Others who you trade it to cannot (becomes non-redis for you)
Fully-Redis: Free to trade to anyone. Keep it to the Smogon boards please. Only I can trade my fully-redis pokémon on other boards.

Format:
-For IVs: 31 is bold, 30 is italicized, IVs for Hidden Power is underlined, and any IV under 4 is in red. IVs are listed in the following order: HP/Attack/Defense/Special Attack/Special Defense/Speed. IVs are listed in the following order: HP/Atk/Def/SpAtk/SpDef/Spe.
-For moves: Egg moves are italicized, and previous gen Move Tutor and TM moves are in bold. I will use how the move was learned in the generation it was bred in (eg: my 4th gen Riolu has Vacuum Wave. It is a 4th gen Move Tutor move but 5th gen egg move. Since it was bred in 4th gen it is considered a Move Tutor move).

-For name: The first name will be the pokémon's current name while the species is obvious. denotes shiny. The original owner only will apply for traded pokémon.

(original owner's name)'s Name/Species (gender) (dex#) Lv (lv)
(img)
Nature - Ability
Move 1 - Move 2 - Move 3 - Move 4
31 xx 30 31 31 3
EVs: (insert EVs)
Hidden Power type (if applicable)
OT Name/ID
Redis status
Additional notes​

Example:​

Zapdos/Zapdos #145 Lv 100

Timid - Pressure
Thunderbolt - Heat Wave - Hidden Power - Roost
30 15 30 31 31 31
6HP/252SpAtk/252Spe
HP Ice
Ace/19305
Fully Redis

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
Code:
Update Sept 28/11:[CENTER]
Ralts/Ralts [COLOR=blue]♂[/COLOR][SIZE=1][COLOR=red]★[/COLOR][/SIZE] #280 Lv 1
[IMG]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bws/280.png[/IMG][IMG]http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/9/93/Bag_Pok%C3%A9_Ball_Sprite.png[/IMG]
  Jolly - Telepathy (DW)
Growl - [I]Shadow Sneak[/I]
[B]31 31 31[/B] 7 [B]31 31[/B]
UT
[COLOR=blue]Ace/09901[/COLOR]
[COLOR=red]Non-Redis[/COLOR]
[/CENTER]
Trade History - format is my pokes - their pokes (listed by original owner) - who I got it from
Pending Trades:
-My shiny Careful Lugia, Ho-Oh, and Deoxys (all Non-redis) for Chev4's, Timid HP Ice Gengar, shiny Adamant Rayquaza, and shiny Bold HP Electric Suicune (all Non-redis). From shady6121.
-My shiny Careful Regirock (Non-redis) for lOlpO's HP Ice Shaymin (Non-redis). From lOlpO.
-caruto's Staravia (Non-redis) for Winters Zombie's Naive Kyurem (Semi-redis). From Winters Zombie.

Completed Trades and distribution rules:
-My Mild Oblivia Deoxys (Fully-redis) for Kaphotic's Jolly Movie 11 Victini (Fully-redis). From Joel.
-My Jolly Jirachi (Fully-redis) + random poke w/ pokerus (4th gen) for hockeyguy605's Adamant Sand Rush Drilbur and Calm Cursed Body Frillish (Both Non-redis). From hockeyguy605.
-My Timid Mew (Fully-redis) for «KϮĻ's Timid Volcarona (Fully-redis). From Auron87. Clone returned by request.
-My Timid Jirachi (Fully-redis) for Kaphotic's shiny Timid Thunderus (Fully-redis). From ShinySuicune. Clone returned by request.
-My shiny Impish Rufflet (Fully-redis) for Lord Scalgon's shiny Bold Cresselia (Semi-redis). From Lord Scalgon.
-My Bold and Calm Chanseys (both Non-redis) and Bold Frillish (Semi-redis) for Dark Rays' Quiet Tynamo and Moody Smeargle (Non-redis) and Trograge's Bronzong (Fully-redis). From labarith.
-My Calm Chansey (Non-redis) for religiousjedi's shiny Careful Munchlax (Non-redis). From religiousjedi.
-«KϮĻ's Timid Volcarona (Fully-redis) for Miltonic's Sassy Snorlax (Fully-redis). From Joel.
-My shiny Timid DW Vulpix (Semi-redis) for Pokéguy's Bold XD Zapdos (Fully-redis). From Tombstoner.
-My Naive Deoxys-S (Fully-redis) for MattJ's shiny Jolly Flygon (Fully-redis). From Kid Icarus.
-My Bold Zapdos (Semi-redis) and Timid Mewtwo (Fully-redis) for PI-Dimension's Modest Reshiram (Non-redis) and Fenix54's shiny Timid DW Vulpix (Fully-redis). From PI-Dimension.
-My Bold and Calm Chanseys (both Non-redis) for Tsubasa-kun's shiny Naive Salamence and Modest Heatran (both Non-redis) From Tsubasa-kun.
-My shiny Jolly Lugia (Non-redis) and shiny Jolly Salamence (Fully-redis) for Gothic Togekiss' shiny Hasty DW Pichu and shiny Relaxed DW Wooper (both Non-redis). From Gothic Togekiss. My pokemon NN'd "Ryujin" and "Timaeus" respectively by request.
-My Bold Regice (Semi-redis) for lucariojr's Timid XD Lugia (Fully-redis w/ NN "Crevecoeur" and XD moves). From Luxpluff91.
-My Careful Regirock and Registeel, and Bold Regice (all Semi-redis) for Victini's VGC09 Milotic (Non-redis), Kaphotic's ANA Pikachu, and Fenix 54's Timid DW Natu (both Fully-redis)
-My shiny Modest Riolu (Semi-redis) and Timid Mew (Fully-redis) for christos21's shiny Naive Shellder and shiny Bold Mew (both Non-redis). From christos21.
-My Careful Registeel (Semi-redis) for rubixlx0's shiny Bold Duskull (Non-redis). From rubixlx0.
-My Bold Lugia (Semi-redis) for lucariojr's Sassy XD Duskull (Fully-redis w/ NN "Langshan" and XD moves). From Luxpluff91.
-My shiny Timid Latias and Latios (both Non-redis) for EspyJoel's Timid Vulpix and Eevee (Fully-redis). From EspyJoel.
-My Careful Registeel (Semi-redis) for acetrainzx's Calm Cleffa (Fully-redis). From Dark Ray.
-My shiny Careful Regirock, Registeel, and Deoxys (all Non-redis) for Victini's Timid Movie Reshiram and Jolly Movie Zekrom (both Non-redis) and ???'s Careful Dusclops (Fully-redis). From Victini.
-My shiny Timid Latias (Non-redis) for FearZeCrawdaunt's Impish DW Octillery (Non-redis). From FearZeCrawdaunt.
-My Calm Chansey (Non-redis), shiny Timid Kyogre (Fully-redis) and Bold Lugia (Semi-redis) for Shii's shiny Bold DW Tropius (Fully-redis), Quiet Kyurem and Bold Zapdos (both Semi-redis). From Shii.
-My shiny Timid Latios (Non-redis) for un?lucky's Rash DW Dragonite (Non-redis). From un?lucky.
-My shiny Careful Registeel (Non-redis) for Metalex's Modest Heatran (Non-redis) + 1 credit. From Metalex.
-My shiny Careful Registeel (Non-redis) for hockeyguy605's shiny Naive Chimchar and shiny Adamant DW Corphish (both Non-redis). From hockeyguy605.
-My shiny Jolly Sneasel (Semi-redis) for Buckert's shiny EV'd Timid Suicune (Non-redis). From Buckert.
-Miltonic's Sassy Snorlax (NN "Lil'Bear", Fully-redis) for Herocross' shiny Adamant Azumarill (Non-redis). From Herocross.
-My Bold Chansey (Non-redis) for ???'s shiny Timid Roserade (Fully-Redis). From Dimos.
-My shiny Careful Registeel (Non-redis) for Joel's DW Murkrow (Non-redis). From Joel.
-My shiny Careful Regirock, Registeel, and Groudon (all Non-redis) for Chev4's shiny Calm HP Ground Articuno, shiny Adamant Rayquaza, and shiny Modest HP Ice Heatran (all Non-redis). From shady6121.
-My Timid Mew (Fully-redis) for pikachu25's Adamant Arceus (Semi-redis). From pikachu25.
-My shiny Careful Registeel (Non-redis) for A__'s shiny Sassy Bronzong (Non-redis). From A__.
-My shiny Latios (Non-redis) for Pokeguy's Timid XD Togekiss (Fully-redis). From Chill. Latios NN'd "Delta" by request.
-My shiny Jolly Tyranitar (Fully-redis) for Christian's Timid DW Eevee (Non-redis). From Christian.
-My shiny Timid Mew (Non-redis) for Victini's shiny Timid Shaymin (Non-redis). From Victini.
-My Naive Deoxys and Timid Celebi (both Fully-redis) for Umbreon91's Timid Arceus and shiny Bold Duosion (Both Non-redis). From Umbreon91.
-My shiny Timid Gengar (Fully-redis) for Str0ngbad's Relaxed Yamask (Non-redis). From Str0ngbad.
-My Bold Chansey (Non-redis) for EspyJoel's Bold Reuniclus (NN "Jade", Fully-redis). From EspyJoel.
-My shiny Modest Rotom (Non-redis, BP) for Expert Evan's Bold/Modest/Timid HP Fire Celebis (Non-redis). From Expert Evan.
-My Calm Togepi, shiny Modest Rotom, shiny Timid Latios, and shiny Modest Riolu (all Non-redis) for Cool Ivysaur's DW Lonely Seaking, DW Modest Octillery, DW Jolly Fearow, and DW Modest Nidoking (all Non-redis). From Cool Ivysaur.
-My Bold Chansey (Non-redis) for Stormfront's shiny DW Impish Dratini (Semi-redis). From Stormfront.
-My Timid Mew, Timid Celebi, Naive Deoxys, and Adamant Groudon (all Fully-redis) for TheDragon's Adamant Zekrom, Naive Kyurem, Rash Deino, and Modest Litwick (all Non-redis). From TheDragon.
-My Modest Kyurem (Fully-redis) for ALSABINO's Adamant Gallade (Non-redis). From ezequiel6566.
-My Timid Heatran, caruto's shiny Adamant DW Staravia, and pikachu25's Adamant Arceus (all Non-redis) for Redtype's Naughty Zekrom, Timid Tornadus, and shiny Brave Azumarill (all Non-redis). From Redtype.

Specific Wants:

For these I want flawless IVs except for those required by Hidden Power (those are to be 30 with the power of Hidden Power to be 70). Non-attacking stat doesn't matter. Shinyness is to be as specified. If the pokémon would have to be bred you can offer me a BP for trade (BPs require me to have Semi-redis rights). I will offer 2 pokémon for a BP or 1 pokémon from my 3rd gen Emulator section if the pokémon has 3rd gen moves that have competitive merit.

-UT Lv 50 TRU Dragonite in 4th gen, or 5th gen w/ Superpower.
-Timid near-flawless HP Ground Jirachi. Preferably in 4th gen and w/ Draco Meteor.
-Naive non-shiny Swanna w/ HP Ice/Electric/Grass/Ground/Fire. Caught in a Premier Ball.
-Shiny Adamant/Careful Ralts w/ Shadow Sneak/Destiny Bond/Memento/Disable (Koffing > Duskull > DW Ralts)
-UT shiny Modest Petilil w/ Chlorophyll ability, HP Fire/Rock 70 w/ egg move Healing Wish and Worry Seed. - Both taken by Metalex.
-UT non-shiny Male Sassy Lileep Storm Drain ability (DW) w/ egg moves Stealth Rock/Barrier/Recover/Mirror Coat. (Tentacool > Corsola > DW Lileep) Taken by Metalex.
-Shiny Timid Shaymin w/ HP Ice. If in 5th gen it must know Earth Power. Ball doesn't matter but preference to Dive Ball or Premier Ball. - pending trade for lOlpO's HP Ice one.

Shiny Spreads:
HG:
Hozu/21399 - PID: 7942EF72 (Timid, ability 0), IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31, seed: D2140289, delay: 638 (year: 2011), method 1: 114, K (synch): 71, K (no synch): 87, HP: Dark 70
Hozu/09724 - PID: 817EFC76 (Bold, ability 0), IVs: 30/18/31/30/31/30, seed: 220B053B, delay: 1328 (year: 2011), method 1: 57, K (synch): 4, K (no synch): None, HP: Fire 70

SS
Hozu/65508 - PID: 67A6D16E (Jolly, ability 0), IVs: 31/31/31/29/31/31, seed: 54090B53, delay: 2899 (year: 2000), method 1: 162, K (synch): 153, K (no synch): 161, HP: Dark 59 - Save lost

Platinum
Hozu/10145 - PID: 7A398ECC (Timid, ability 0), IVs: 31/22/30/30/30/30, seed: 41011447, delay: 5180 (year: 2011), method 1: 163, J (synch): 112, J (no synch): 132, HP: Fighting 70
PID: FA390ECC (Modest, ability 0), IVs: 31/22/30/30/30/30, seed: C1011447, delay: 5180 (year: 2011), method 1: 163, J (synch): 142, J (no synch): None, HP: Fighting 70

Emerald
Hozu/09918 - PID: 4524F904 (Careful, ability 0), IVs: 31/31/31/7/31/31
Hozu/41862 - PID: 7942EF72 (Timid, ability 0), IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31 - JP

Bulbapedia's Pokéballs:

Credits I have with others:
Hockeyguy605 - a lot (for teaching him to RNG abuse in 4th gen)
Metalex - 1 credit
Joel - 5 credits
Fenix54 - 10 credits

Misc. jobs (I don't do these often):
-SID abuse for Buckert. Save returned. Reward is pokemon caught on that save.
-BP for Joel. Pokemon given w/ Semi-redis rights. Reward is 5 credits.
-BP for caruto. Finished, Semi-redis rights given. Reward is BP (semi-redis) + 1 pokemon
-SID abuse for Fenix54. Finished, reward is 10 credits
-BP for Expert Evan. Finished, Semi-redis rights given, trade complete.

BPs/CPs by others (semi-redis to me unless otherwise stated):
Shiny Modest Chlorophyll Petilil w/ HP Rock/Fire and egg moves Healing Wish and Worry Seed - Metalex (in progress for both)
Non-shiny Male Sassy Storm Drain (DW) Lileep w/ egg moves Barrier/Recover/Mirror Coat/Stealth Rock - Metalex (in progress)
Shiny Brave Iron Fist Golett - Thatsjustpeachy (in progress)
Shiny Adamant Reckless (DW) Staravia - caruto (finished)
HG save playthrough - zero2exe (save received, reward given)

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
My Non-Redis Pokémon

CLEFAIRY/Clefairy ♂ #35 Lv 6

Bold - Magic Guard
Softboiled - Seismic Toss - Counter - Wish
31 31 31 31 31 31
UT
Ace/09901
Non-Redis

HYPNO/Hypno ♀ #97 Lv 36

Timid - Insomnia
Mimic - Baton Pass - Seismic Toss - Counter
28 7 0 30 29 11
UT
JOHN/38544
Non-Redis
XD Hypno. Random capture from my RL friend's game. Can teach 3rd and 4th gen tutor moves upon request.

CHANSEY/Chansey ♀ #113 Lv 5

Bold - Natural Cure
Seismic Toss - Aromatherapy - Counter - Stealth Rock
31 4 31 31 31 31
UT
Ace/09901
Non-Redis

CHANSEY/Chansey ♀ #113 Lv 5

Calm - Natural Cure
Seismic Toss - Aromatherapy - Counter - Stealth Rock
31 4 31 31 31 31
UT
Ace/09901
Non-Redis

STARYU/Staryu #120 Lv 5

Timid - Natural Cure
Tackle - Harden - Icy Wind - Signal Beam
31 4 31 31 31 31
UT
Ace/09901
Non-Redis

Dragonite/Dragonite ♂ #149 Lv 55

Calm - Inner Focus
Hyper Beam - Heal Bell - Dragon Dance - Earthquake
18 10 31 26 8 28
UT
JOHN/38544
Non-Redis
XD Dragonite. 5th SR. From my RL friend's game, SR'd by me. Can teach 3rd and 4th gen tutor moves upon request.

TOGEPI/Togepi ♂ #176 Lv 5

Bold - Serene Grace
Body Slam - Seismic Toss - Counter - Softboiled
31 31 31 31 31 31
UT
Ace/09901
Non-Redis

Articuno/Articuno #144 Lv 50

Bold - Pressure
Air Cutter - Signal Beam - Water Pulse - Roost
31 18 31 30 31 30
UT
HP Fire
Hozu/09724
Non-Redis

TOGEPI/Togepi ♂ #176 Lv 5

Calm - Serene Grace
Body Slam - Softboiled - Counter - Seismic Toss
31 31 31 31 31 31
UT
Ace/09901
Non-Redis
BP for Joel

Suicune/Suicune #245 Lv 40

Bold - Pressure
Sleep Talk - Tailwind - Icy Wind - Signal Beam
31 18 31 30 31 30
UT
HP Fire
Hozu/09724
Non-Redis

Lugia/Lugia #249 Lv 70

Bold - Pressure
Giga Drain - Earth Power - Sleep Talk - Roost
31 18 31 30 31 30
UT
HP Fire
Hozu/09724
Non-Redis

Lugia/Lugia #249 Lv 45

Jolly - Pressure
Extrasensory - Roost - Hydro Pump - Aeroblast
31 31 31 29 31 31
UT
Hozu/65508
Non-Redis

Lugia/Lugia #249 Lv 70

Timid - Pressure
Aeroblast - Roost - AncientPower - Safeguard
31 31 31 31 31 31
UT
Hozu/21399
Non-Redis

Ho-Oh/Ho-Oh #250 Lv 45

Impish - Pressure
Iron Head - Zen Headbutt - Tailwind - Roost
31 31 31 1 31 31
UT
Hozu/09724
Non-Redis

Ho-Oh/Ho-Oh #250 Lv 70

Jolly - Pressure
Sacred Fire - AncientPower - Punishment - Roost
31 31 31 29 31 31
UT
Hozu/65508
Non-Redis

Ralts/Ralts ♂ #280 Lv 1

Jolly - Telepathy (DW)
Growl - Shadow Sneak
31 31 31 7 31 31
UT
Ace/09901
Non-Redis

Gardevoir/Gardevoir ♀ #282 Lv 33

Timid - Trace
Trick - Pain Split - Heal Bell - Magic Coat
31 4 31 31 31 31
UT
Ace/09901
Non-Redis

LUNATONE/Lunatone #337 Lv 24

Brave - Levitate
Psychic - Baton Pass - Rain Dance - Rock Tomb
10 10 22 26 30 19
UT
JOHN/38544
Non-Redis
XD Lunatone. Random capture from my RL friend's game. Can teach 3rd and 4th gen tutor moves by request.

Dusclops/Dusclops ♂ #356 Lv 37

Relaxed - Pressure
Seismic Toss - Body Slam - DynamicPunch - Pain Split
31 31 31 29 31 0
UT
Caruto/40143
Non-Redis
BP for caruto. RNG'd on retail cart/hatched on emulator. Also available w/o NN.

BAGON/Bagon ♂ #371 Lv 5

Adamant - Rock Head
Outrage - Bite - Dragon Dance - Hydro Pump
31 31 31 21 31 31
UT
Ace/09901
Non-Redis

Salamence/Salamence ♂ #371 Lv 50

Rash - Intimidate
Outrage - Dragon Dance - Aqua Tail - Roost
31 31 31 31 31 31
UT
Ace/09901
Non-Redis
First hex-flawless RNG Breed on a retail Emerald cart

METANG/Metang #375 Lv 20

Adamant - Clear Body
Ice Punch - ThunderPunch - Trick - Stealth Rock
31 31 31 21 31 31
UT
Ace/09901
Non-Redis

Latias/Latias ♀ #380 Lv 35

Bold - Levitate
Tailwind - Trick - Sleep Talk - Magic Coat
31 18 31 30 31 30
UT
HP Fire
Hozu/09724
Non-Redis

Latias/Latias ♀ #380 Lv 35

Timid - Levitate
DragonBreath - Trick - Refresh - Mist Ball
31 31 31 31 31 31
UT
Hozu/21399
Non-Redis

Latias/Latias ♀ #380 Lv 40

Timid - Levitate
Trick - Refresh - Mist Ball - Roost
31 31 30 30 31 30
UT
HP Fire
Ace/19305
Non-Redis

Latios/Latios ♂ #381 Lv 40

Timid - Levitate
Protect - Refresh - Luster Purge - Trick
31 31 31 31 31 31
UT
Hozu/21399
Non-Redis

Latios/Latios ♂ #381 Lv 35

Timid - Levitate
Roost - Trick - Refresh - Luster Purge
31 31 30 30 31 30
UT
HP Fire
Ace/19305
Non-Redis

Kyogre/Kyogre #382 Lv 50

Modest - Drizzle
Sleep Talk - Icy Wind - Block - Uproar
31 2 31 31 31 31
UT
Hozu/09724
Non-Redis

Groudon/Groudon #383 Lv 50

Jolly - Drought
Stealth Rock - Earthquake - Fire Punch - ThunderPunch
31 31 31 29 31 31
UT
Hozu/65508
Non-Redis

Rayquaza/Rayquaza #384 Lv 50

Jolly - Air Lock
Rest - Air Slash - AncientPower - Outrage
31 31 31 29 31 31
UT
Hozu/65508
Non-Redis

Timid - Air Lock
Earth Power - Air Slash - AncientPower - Outrage
31 31 31 31 31 31
UT
Hozu/21399
Non-Redis

SHELLOS/Shellos ♂ #422 Lv 1

Calm - Storm Drain
Yawn - Stockpile - Counter - Earth Power
31 31 30 31 30 31
UT
Ace/19305
Non-Redis
Only the PID was RNG'd for. The IVs came about by pure luck when I was checking for shinyness. Available in 4th gen w/ Amnesia instead of Earth Power

SHELLOS/Shellos ♂ #422 Lv 1

Sassy - Storm Drain
Yawn - Stockpile - Counter - Earth Power
31 31 31 31 31 0
UT
Ace/19305
Non-Redis
Available in 4th gen w/ Amnesia instead of Earth Power

Uxie/Uxie #480 Lv 50

Modest - Levitate
Heal Bell - Stealth Rock - Sleep Talk - Magic Coat
31 22 30 30 30 30
UT
HP Fighting
Hozu/10145
Non-Redis

Mesprit/Mesprit #481 Lv 50

Modest - Levitate
Trick - Stealth Rock - Signal Beam - Magic Coat
31 22 30 30 30 30
UT
HP Fighting
Hozu/10145
Non-Redis

Azelf/Azelf #482 Lv 50

Timid - Levitate
Trick - Stealth Rock - Signal Beam - Magic Coat
31 22 30 30 30 30
UT
HP Fighting
Hozu/10145
Non-Redis

Heatran/Heatran ♀ #485 Lv 50

Timid - Flash Fire
Earth Power - Dragon Pulse - Dark Pulse - Heat Wave
31 2 31 30 31 31
UT
HP Grass
Hozu/10145
Non-Redis
CP for Diabolico.

Cresselia/Cresselia ♀ #488 Lv 50

Modest - Levitate
Signal Beam - Trick - Sleep Talk - Magic Coat
31 22 30 30 30 30
UT
HP Fighting
Hozu/10145
Non-Redis

Zorua/Zorua ♂ #570 Lv 1

Timid - Illusion
Dark Pulse - Extrasensory - Counter - Snarl
31 25 31 31 31 31
UT
Hozu/07534
Non-Redis
Until TM 95 is released Snarl is considered an egg move

Reshiram/Reshiram #643 Lv 50

Hasty - Turboblaze
Dragonbreath - Slash - Extrasensory - Fusion Flare
31 31 31 31 31 31
UT
Hozu/22607
Non-redis
C-Gear abuse

Kyurem/Kyurem #646 Lv 75

Modest - Pressure
Glaciate - Dragon Pulse - Imprison - Endeavor
31 18 31 30 31 30
UT
HP Fire
Hozu/22607
Non-Redis
C-Gear abuse

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
My Semi-Redis Pokémon

Vulpix/Vulpix ♀ #37 Lv 1

Timid - Drought (DW)
Ember - Extrasensory
31 1 31 31 31 31
UT
Hozu/07534
Semi-Redis

Poliwag/Poliwag ♂#60 Lv 1

Modest - Swift Swim (DW)
Water Sport - Water Gun
31 10 31 31 31 31
Hozu/07534
Semi-Redis

GYARADOS/Gyarados ♂ #130 Lv 20

Adamant - Intimidate
Splash - Tackle - Bite - Sleep Talk
31 31 31 31 31 31
UT
Ace/19305
Semi-Redis

Zapdos/Zapdos #145 Lv 50

Bold - Pressure
31 10 30 31 31 31
6HP/252SpAtk/252Spe
HP Ice
Hozu/21399
Semi-Redis

Zapdos/Zapdos #145 Lv 50

Calm - Pressure
Roost - Heat Wave - Discharge - Agility
30 10 30 31 31 31
UT
Hozu/65508
Semi-Redis

SNEASEL/Sneasel ♂ #215 Lv 49

Jolly - Keen Eye
Ice Punch - Low Kick - Ice Shard - Pursuit
31 31 31 31 31 31
UT
Ace/19305
Semi-Redis

Tyranitar/Tyranitar ♂ #248 Lv 56

Adamant - Sand Stream
Focus Punch - Stealth Rock - Superpower - Pursuit
31 31 31 31 31 31
UT
Ace/19305
Semi-Redis

Tyranitar/Tyranitar ♂ #248 Lv 56

Careful - Sand Stream
Focus Punch - Stealth Rock - Superpower - Pursuit
31 31 31 31 31 31
UT
Ace/19305
Semi-Redis

Lugia/Lugia #249

Bold - Pressure
Extrasensory - Roost - Hydro Pump - Aeroblast
31 16 31 31 31 31
UT
Ace/19305
Semi-Redis

Adamant - Air Lock
Air Slash - Rest - Outrage - AncientPower
31 31 31 24 31 31
UT
Ace/19305
Semi-Redis
Why did the lure ball change in 5th gen? -.-

Empoleon/Empoleon ♂ #395 Lv 100

Modest - Torrent
Hydro Pump - Ice Beam - Grass Knot - Agility
31 31 31 31 31 31
14HP/4Def/252SpAtk/240Spe
Ace/19305
Semi-Redis

Staravia/Staravia ♂ #397 Lv 15

Jolly - Reckless (DW)
Tackle - Growl - Double-Edge - Roost
31 31 31 13 31 31
UT
Hozu/07534
Semi-Redis

RIOLU/Riolu ♂ #447 Lv 1

Modest - Inner Focus
Quick Attack - Foresight - Vacuum Wave - Crunch
31 30 30 31 31 31
UT
HP Ice
Ace/19305
Semi-Redis

Victini/Victini #494 Lv 15

Timid - Victory Star
Confusion - Incinerate - Quick Attack - Endure
31 31 31 31 31 31
UT
Hozu/07534
Semi-Redis

Frillish/Frillish ♀ #592 Lv 1

Bold - Water Absorb
Bubble - Water Sport
31 31 31 31 31 31
UT
Hozu/07534
Semi-Redis

Frillish/Frillish ♀ #592 Lv 1

Calm - Water Absorb
Bubble - Water Sport
31 31 31 31 31 31
UT
Hozu/07534
Semi-Redis

Ferroseed/Ferroseed ♀ #597 Lv 1

Relaxed - Iron Barbs
Tackle - Harden - Leech Seed - Stealth Rock
31 31 31 6 31 0
UT
Hozu/07534
Semi-Redis

Ferroseed/Ferroseed ♀ #597 Lv 1

Sassy - Iron Barbs
Tackle - Harden - Leech Seed - Stealth Rock
31 31 31 6 31 0
UT
Hozu/07534
Semi-Redis

Deino/Deino ♂ #633 Lv 1

Modest - Hustle
Tackle - Dragon Rage - Dark Pulse
31 23 31 31 31 31
UT
Hozu/07534
Semi-Redis
Also available EV'd at level 100 with 66HP/252SpAtk/192Spe w/ Dark Pulse

Terrakion/Terrakion #639 Lv 42

Jolly - Justified
Helping Hand - Retaliate - Rock Slide - Sacred Sword
31 31 31 31 31 31
UT
Hozu/07534
Semi-Redis
C-Gear abuse

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
My Fully-Redis Pokémon

Charizard/Charizard ♂ #6 Lv 100

Timid - Blaze
Fire Blast - Air Slash - Hidden Power - Roost
31 30 31 30 31 31
6Def/252SpAtk/252Spe
HP Grass
Ace/19305
Fully-Redis

Venomoth/Venomoth ♂ #49 Lv 31

Timid - Tinted Lens
Giga Drain - Roost - Skill Swap - Baton Pass
31 31 31 31 31 31
UT
Ace/19305
Fully-Redis

Gengar/Gengar ♀ #94 Lv 33

Timid - Levitate
Shadow Ball - Pain Split - Thunderbolt - Skill Swap
31 31 31 31 31 31
6HP/252SpAtk/252Spe
Ace/19305
Fully-Redis

HITMONCHAN/Hitmonchan ♂ #107 Lv 20

Adamant - Iron Fist
Mach Punch - Bullet Punch - Drain Punch - Hi Jump Kick
31 31 31 31 31 31
UT
Ace/19305
Fully-Redis

EEVEE/Eevee ♂ #133 Lv 1

Bold - Run Away
Wish - Yawn - Curse - Helping Hand
31 31 31 30 31 31
HP Electric
Ace/19305
Fully-Redis

EEVEE/Eevee ♂ #133 Lv 1

Timid - Adaptability
31 30 30 31 31 31
HP Ice
Ace/19305
Fully-Redis

EEVEE/Eevee ♂ #133 Lv 2

Timid - Adaptability
31 31 30 30 31 31
HP Grass
Ace/19305
Fully-Redis

EEVEE/Eevee ♂ #133 Lv 1

Timid - Adaptability
31 30 30 30 30 30
HP Fighting
Ace/19305
Fully-Redis

Eevee/Eevee ♂ #133 Lv 1

Timid - Anticipation (DW)
31 10 31 31 31 31
Hozu/07534
Fully-Redis

Timid - Pressure
Ominous Wind - Icy Wind - Signal Beam - Air Cutter
31 31 31 31 31 31
UT
Hozu/21399
Fully-Redis

Calm - Pressure
Ominous Wind - Icy Wind - Signal Beam - Air Cutter
31 31 31 31 31 31
UT
Ace/19305
Fully-Redis

Zapdos/Zapdos #145 Lv 100

Timid - Pressure
30 15 30 31 31 31
6HP/252SpAtk/252Spe
HP Ice
Ace/19305
Fully-Redis

Mewtwo/Mewtwo #150 Lv 70

Timid - Pressure
Trick - Amnesia - Magic Coat - Skill Swap
31 31 31 31 31 31
UT
Hozu/21399
Fully-Redis

MEW/Mew #151 Lv 5

Timid - Synchronize
Iron Defense - Trick - Magic Coat - Block
31 31 31 31 31 31
UT
FAL2010/10160
Fully-Redis
Wondercard imported into save file

TOGETIC/Togetic ♂ #176 Lv 2

Timid - Serene Grace
Trick - Nasty Plot - Roost - Heal Bell
31 31 31 31 31 31
UT
Ace/19305
Fully-Redis

Scizor/Scizor ♀ #212 Lv 1

Adamant - Technician
Bug Bite - Superpower - Roost - Tailwind
31 31 31 31 31 31
UT
Ace/19305
Fully-Redis

KINGDRA/Kingdra ♂ #230 Lv 39

Naughty - Swift Swim
Hydro Pump - Dragon Dance - Outrage - Twister
31 31 31 31 31 31
UT
Ace/19305
Fully-Redis

Skarmory/Skarmory ♀ #227 Lv 1

Impish - Sturdy
Brave Bird - Whirlwind - Roost - Stealth Rock
31 31 31 31 31 31
UT
Ace/19305
Fully-Redis

ELEKID/Elekid ♂ #239 Lv 1

Jolly - Static
ThunderPunch - Cross Chop - Ice Punch - Fire Punch
31 31 31 31 31 31
UT
Ace/19305
Fully-Redis
This one is cloned like mad because someone on another board scammed me for it. So I allowed someone else to give 20+ of these away.

Suicune/Suicune #245 Lv 40

Bold - Pressure
Rain Dance - Gust - Aurora Beam - Sleep Talk
31 31 31 30 31 31
UT
HP Electric
Ace/19305
Fully-Redis

RAIKOU/Raikou #243 Lv 30

Rash - Pressure
Zap Cannon - Aura Sphere - ExtremeSpeed - Weather Ball
31 30 30 31 31 31
UT
HP Ice
WIN2011/02071
Fully-Redis

ENTEI/Entei #244 Lv 30

Adamant - Pressure
Flare Blitz - ExtremeSpeed - Howl - Crush Claw
31 31 31 31 31 31
UT
WIN2011/02141
Fully-Redis

Tyranitar/Tyranitar ♂ #248 Lv 100

Jolly - Sand Stream
Fire Punch - Ice Punch - Superpower - Dragon Dance
31 31 31 31 31 31
6HP/252Atk/252Spe
Ace/19305
Fully-Redis

Ho-Oh/Ho-Oh #250 Lv 45

Adamant - Pressure
Extrasensory - Roost - Sacred Fire - Fire Blast
31 31 31 24 31 31
UT
Hozu/21399
Fully-Redis

HO-OH/Ho-Oh #250 Lv 70

Jolly - Pressure
Sacred Fire - Punishment - Roost - Safeguard
31 31 31 24 31 31
UT
Ace/19305
Fully-Redis

CELEBI/Celebi #251 Lv 50

Timid - Natural Cure
Nasty Plot - Giga Drain - Trick - Earth Power
31 30 30 31 31 31
UT
HP Ice
WIN2011/02211
Fully-Redis

GARDEVOIR/Gardevoir ♀ #282 Lv 100

Timid - Trace
Psychic - Shadow Ball - Focus Blast - Calm Mind
31 31 31 31 31 31
6HP/252SpAtk/252Spe
Ace/19305
Fully-Redis

FEEBAS/Feebas ♀ #349 Lv 1

Bold - Swift Swim
Splash - Mirror Coat - Sleep Talk
31 31 31 31 31 31
UT
Ace/19305
Fully-Redis

FEEBAS/Feebas ♀ #349 Lv 1

Calm - Swift Swim
Splash - Mirror Coat - Sleep Talk
31 31 31 31 31 31
UT
Ace/19305
Fully-Redis

SNORUNT/Snorunt ♂ #361 Lv 1

Timid - Ice Body
Water Pulse - Weather Ball - Spikes - Double Team
31 31 31 31 31 31
UT
Ace/19305
Fully-Redis

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
My Fully-Redis Pokémon

CLAMPERL/Clamperl ♂ #366 Lv 1

Modest - Shell Armor
Clamp - Water Gun - Whirlpool - Iron Defense
31 31 31 31 31 31
UT
Ace/19305
Fully-Redis

Salamence/Salamence ♂ #373 Lv 100

Jolly - Intimidate
Outrage - Earthquake - Crunch - Dragon Dance
31 31 31 31 31 31
252Atk/6Def/252Spe
Ace/19305
Fully-Redis

METAGROSS/Metagross #376 Lv 100

Adamant - Clear Body
Meteor Mash - Earthquake - Ice Punch - ThunderPunch
31 31 31 31 31 31
6HP/252Atk/252Spe
Ace/19305
Fully-Redis

KYOGRE/Kyogre #382 Lv 100

Timid - Drizzle
Ice Beam - Thunder - Water Spout - Sleep Talk
31 31 31 31 31 31
6HP/252SpAtk/252Spe
Ace/33604
Fully-Redis

Kyogre/Kyogre #382 Lv 50

Timid - Drizzle
Aqua Ring - Sleep Talk - AncientPower - Water Spout
31 31 31 31 31 31
UT
Hozu/21399
Fully-Redis

Groudon/Groudon #383 Lv 50

Adamant - Drought
Rest - Stealth Rock - Fire Punch - Eruption
31 31 31 17 31 31
UT
Ace/19305
Fully-Redis

JIRACHI/Jirachi - #385 Lv 5

Jolly - Serene Grace
Iron Head - Fire Punch - Ice Punch - Trick
31 31 31 31 31 31
UT
SMR2010/06260
Fully-Redis

JIRACHI/Jirachi - #385 Lv 5

Timid- Serene Grace
Trick - Magic Coat - Skill Swap - Draco Meteor
31 31 31 31 31 31
UT
SMR2010/06260
Fully-Redis

DEOXYS/Deoxys-A #386 Lv 50

Mild - Pressure
Ice Punch - Meteor Mash - Superpower - Fire Punch
31 31 31 31 31 31
UT
Oblivia/03060
Fully-Redis

DEOXYS/Deoxys-A #386 Lv 50

Naive - Pressure
Ice Punch - Meteor Mash - Superpower - Fire Punch
31 31 31 31 31 31
UT
Oblivia/03060
Fully-Redis

DEOXYS/Deoxys-S #386 Lv 50

Naive - Pressure
Magic Coat - Meteor Mash - Superpower - Stealth Rock
31 31 31 31 31 31
UT
Oblivia/03060
Fully-Redis

TURTWIG/Turtwig ♂ #387 Lv 1

Relaxed - Overgrow
Seed Bomb - Stealth Rock - Superpower - Earth Power
31 31 31 31 31 0
UT
Ace/19305
Fully-Redis

GARCHOMP/Garchomp ♀ #445 Lv 100

Jolly - Sand Veil
Outrage - Earthquake - Stone Edge - Swords Dance
31 31 31 31 31 31
6HP/252Atk/252Spe
Ace/19305
Fully-Redis

Lucario/Lucario ♂ #448 Lv 100

Jolly - Inner Focus
Close Combat - ExtremeSpeed - Ice Punch - Crunch
31 31 31 31 31 31
6HP/252Atk/252Spe
Ace/19305
Fully-Redis

Gallade/Gallade ♂ #475 Lv 100

Jolly - Steadfast
Fire Punch - Zen Headbutt - Ice Punch - Shadow Sneak
31 31 31 31 31 31
6HP/252Atk/252Spe
Ace/19305
Fully-Redis

Froslass/Frosslass ♀ #478 Lv 3

Timid - Snow Cloak
Powder Snow - Trick - Weather Ball - Spikes
31 31 31 31 31 31UT
Ace/19305
Fully-Redis

Rotom/Rotom #379 Lv 1

Bold - Levitate
Thunder Wave - ThunderShock - Pain Split - Sleep Talk
31 31 31 31 31 31
UT
Ace/19305
Fully-Redis

Rotom/Rotom #379 Lv 1

Modest - Levitate
Thunder Wave - Confuse Ray - Pain Split - Sleep Talk
31 31 31 31 31 31
UT
Ace/19305
Fully-Redis

ROTOM/Rotom #379 Lv 1

Timid - Levitate
Thunder Wave - ThunderShock - Confuse Ray - Double Team
31 31 31 30 30 31
UT
HP Ground
Ace/19305
Fully-Redis

Rotom/Rotom #379 Lv 1

Timid - Levitate
Thunder Wave - ThunderShock - Confuse Ray - Double Team
30 31 30 31 31 31
UT
HP Ice
Ace/19305
Fully-Redis
Unlike my other Rotoms this one is in 5th gen only

REGIGIGAS/Regigigas #386 Lv 70

Jolly - Slow Start
Crush Grip - Earthquake - Stone Edge - Drain Punch
31 31 31 0 31 31
100Atk/100Spe
Hozu/10145
Fully-Redis

Oshawott/Oshawott ♂ #501 Lv 1

Modest - Torrent
Tackle
31 17 31 31 30 31
UT
Hozu/07534
Fully-Redis

Timburr/Timburr ♀ #532 Lv 1

Adamant - Guts
Pound - Leer - Drain Punch - Mach Punch
31 31 31 31 31 31
UT
Hozu/07534
Fully-Redis

Solosis/Solosis ♀ #577 Lv 1

Quiet - Magic Guard
Psywave - Trick - Night Shade - Shadow Ball
31 23 31 31 31 0
UT
Hozu/07534
Fully-Redis

Axew/Axew ♀ #610 Lv 1

Adamant - Mold Breaker
Scratch
31 31 31 9 31 31
UT
Hozu/07534
Fully-Redis

Rufflet/Rufflet ♂ #627 Lv 1

Impish - Sheer Force
Peck - Leer - U-Turn - Rock Slide
31 31 31 1 31 31
UT
Hozu/07534
Fully-Redis

Hydreigon/Hydreigon - ♀ #635 Lv 100

Modest - Levitate
Draco Meteor - Dark Pulse - Fire Blast - Surf
31 31 31 31 31 31
66HP/252SpAtk/192Spe
Hozu/07534
Fully-Redis
First 5th gen egg RNG (C-Gear abuse)

Zekrom/Zekrom #644 Lv 50

Jolly - Teravolt
Dragonbreath - Slash - Zen Headbutt - Fusion Bolt
31 31 31 31 31 31
UT
Hozu/07534
Fully-Redis
First 5th gen RNG (C-Gear abuse)

Kyurem/Kyurem #646 Lv 75

Modest - Pressure
31 31 31 31 31 31
UT
Hozu/07534
Fully-Redis
C-Gear abuse

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
3rd gen Emulator Abuse
It has recently come to light that some people use memory editing to simulate the advancement of millions of frames instantly. I do not use this method, and I will not trade for any pokémon obtained that way. If any of your pokémon have been obtained use that method I highly suggest you either say so or remove it because it's a legal hack. I use whatever 4th/5th gen codes in 3rd gen that exist, as well as warp and walk through walls codes. If I trade you one of my redistributables and you add it to your trade thread make sure you say that emulator abuse was used. For my Non-Redis stuff that gets competitive value from 3rd gen I generally won't trade them unless I really want something. If you want a pokémon caught in a different ball let me know as I can do that for you. Note that the OT name "Hozu" is from a NA ROM while OT name "Hozu" is from a JP ROM.

Mew/Mew #151 Lv 30

Timid - Synchronize
Mimic - Body Slam - Counter - Seismic Toss
31 31 31 31 31 31
Hozu/41862
Non-Redis

Lugia/Lugia #249 Lv 70

Careful - Pressure
Body Slam - Hydro Pump - Roost - Swift
31 31 31 7 31 31
UT
Hozu/09918
Non-Redis

Lugia/Lugia #249 Lv 70

Timid - Pressure
Roost - Sleep Talk - Mimic - Earth Power
31 31 31 31 31 31
Hozu/41862
Non-Redis

Ho-Oh/Ho-Oh #250 Lv 70

Careful - Pressure
Recover - Fire Blast - Roost - Swift
31 31 31 7 31 31
UT
Hozu/09918
Non-Redis

Regirock/Regirock #377 Lv 40

Careful - Clear Body
Seismic Toss - Body Slam - Counter - Drain Punch
28 31 30 1 31 31
UT
Hozu/25430
Semi-Redis

Regirock/Regirock #377 Lv 40

Careful - Clear Body
Seismic Toss - Body Slam - Counter - Drain Punch
31 31 31 7 31 31
UT
Hozu/09918
Non-Redis

Regice/Regice #378 Lv 40

Bold - Clear Body
Seismic Toss - Counter - Superpower - AncientPower
31 12 31 31 29 30
UT
Hozu/25430
Semi-Redis
Emulator RNG capture w/ warp codes

Registeel/Registeel #379 Lv 40

Careful - Clear Body
Seismic Toss - Body Slam - Counter - Stealth Rock
28 31 30 1 31 31
UT
Hozu/25430
Semi-Redis

Registeel/Registeel #379 Lv 40

Careful - Clear Body
Seismic Toss - Body Slam - Counter - Stealth Rock
31 31 31 7 31 31
UT
Hozu/09918
Non-Redis

ラティアス/Latias ♀ #380 Lv 40

Timid - Levitate
Trick - Sleep Talk - Mimic - Tailwind
31 31 31 31 31 31
Hozu/41862
Non-Redis
This was the roaming Lati

ラティオス/Latios ♂ #380 Lv 40

Timid - Levitate
Trick - Sleep Talk - Mimic - Tailwind
31 31 31 31 31 31
Hozu/41862
Non-Redis

カイオーガ/Kyogre #382 Lv 70

Timid - Drizzle
Block - Mimic - Sleep Talk - Double-Edge
31 31 31 31 31 31
Hozu/41862
Non-Redis

Groudon/Groudon #383 Lv 70

Careful - Drought
Fire Punch - Body Slam - Counter - Stealth Rock
31 31 31 7 31 31
UT
Hozu/09918
Non-Redis

レックウザ/Rayquaza #384 Lv 70

Timid - Air Lock
Mimic - Earth Power - Tailwind - ExtremeSpeed
31 31 31 31 31 31
Hozu/41862
Non-Redis

Deoxys/Deoxys #386 Lv 30

Careful - Pressure
Fire Punch - Drain Punch - Counter - Seismic Toss
31 31 31 7 31 31
UT
Hozu/09918
Non-Redis

デオキシス/Deoxys #386 Lv 70

Timid - Pressure
Mimic - Counter - Trick - Magic Coat
31 31 31 31 31 31
Hozu/41862
Non-Redis

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
Other's Semi-Redis Pokémon
I've traded for Semi-Redis rights for these, meaning I can trade to others but you cannot.

Shii's ZAPDOS/Zapdos #145 Lv 60

Bold - Pressure
Agility - Heat Wave - Discharge - Roost
31 14 31 30 31 31
UT
HP Grass
Mesprit/49720
Non-Redis

Stormfront's Dratini/Dratini ♂ #147 Lv 1

Impish - Marvel Scale (DW)
Wrap - Leer - Dragon Dance - ExtremeSpeed
31 31 31 16 31 31
UT
STORM/26667
Non-Redis

caruto's Staravia/Staravia ♀ #397 Lv 15

Adamant - Reckless (DW)
Aerial Ace - Pursuit - Double-Edge - Roost
31 31 31 31 31 31
UT
Caruto/36955
Non-Redis
BP for me by caruto

Lord Scalgon's Cresselia/Cresselia ♀ #488 Lv 50

Bold - Levitate
Hidden Power - Aurora Beam - Slash - Future Sight
30 18 31 30 31 30
UT
HP Fire
Masters/37727
Non-Redis

pikachu25's ARCEUS/Arceus #493 Lv 100

Adamant - Multitype
Judgement - Roar of Time - Spacial Rend - Shadow Force
31 31 31 31 31 31
UT
TRU/11079
Non-Redis

Shii's Kyurem/Kyurem #646 Lv 70

Quiet - Pressure
31 31 30 30 31 2
UT
HP Fire
Shii/00232
Non-Redis

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
Other's Fully-Redis Pokémon

Kaphotic's ピカチュウ/Pikachu ♀ #25 Lv 50

Naive - Static
Fly - Iron Tail - Electro Ball - Quick Attack
31 30 30 31 31 31
UT
HP Ice
ANA/7181
Fully-Redis

acetrainzx's CLEFAIRY/Clefairy ♀ #35 Lv 6

Calm - Magic Guard
Softboiled - Seismic Toss - Counter - Wish
31 24 31 31 31 31
UT
Ace ZX/18202
Fully-Redis
Also available as a Lv 5 Cleffa in 4th gen

EspyJoel's Vulpix/Vulpix ♀ #37 Lv 1

Timid - Drought (DW)
Ember - Power Swap - Hidden Power
31 26 30 30 30 30
Espeon♥/00196
Fully-Redis

Fenix54's ロコン/Vulpix ♀ #37 Lv 1

Timid - Drought (DW)
Ember - Hypnosis - Will-O-Wisp - Protect
31 30 30 31 31 31
UT
HP Ice
Alex/62873
Fully-Redis

EspyJoel's Eevee/Eevee ♂ #133 Lv 1

Timid - Anticipation (DW)
Tail Whip - Tackle - Helping Hand
31 26 30 30 30 30
Grace/16595
Fully-Redis

Miltonic's Lil'Bear/Snorlax ♂ #143 Lv 40

Sassy - Thick Fat
Counter - Curse - Fire Punch - Selfdestruct
31 31 31 26 31 9
168HP/120Def/222SpDef
ERICK/41754
Fully-Redis

Pokéguy's ZAPDOS/Zapdos #145 Lv 50

Bold - Pressure
Extrasensory - Baton Pass - Metal Sound - Thunderbolt
29 7 14 29 19 27
UT
Zim/42232
Fully-Redis
I got this in 5th gen so no Heat Wave

lucariojr's Crevecoeur/Lugia #249 Lv 50

Timid - Pressure
Psycho Boost - FeatherDance - Roost - Earth Power
28 11 31 29 5 31
UT
RENFE/33976
Fully-Redis
Fully-redis only w/ NN "Crevecoeur" and XD moves

MattJ's FLYGON/Flygon ♂ #330 Lv 52

Jolly - Levitate
Earthquake - Outrage - Rock Slide - U-Turn
31 31 31 15 31 31
6HP/252Atk/252Spe
MattJ/25437
Fully-Redis

lucariojr's Langshan/Duskull ♂ #335 Lv 19

Sassy - Levitate
Shadow Ball - Helping Hand - Body Slam - Double-Edge
29 31 31 20 28 11
UT
Murray/58503
Fully-Redis
Fully-redis only w/ NN "Langshan" and XD moves

Langshan as a Shadow Pokémon

Shii's Tropius/Tropius ♀ #357 Lv 1

Bold - Harvest (DW)
Leer - Gust - Leech Seed - Growth
31 31 31 31 31 31
UT
Shii/00100
Fully-Redis

Trograge's BRONZONG/Bronzong #437 Lv 50

Sassy - Levitate
Stealth Rock - Gyro Ball - Explosion - Hypnosis
31 31 31 31 31 0
252HP/86Atk/80Def/92SpDef
Trogdor/52452
Fully-Redis

EspyJoel's Jade/Reuniclus ♀ #577 Lv 100

Bold - Magic Guard
Calm Mind - Recover - Focus Blast - Psychic
31 2 31 31 31 31
252HP/252Def/6SpAtk
Alice/49115
Fully-Redis

«KϮĻ's Volcarona/Volcarona ♂ #637 Lv 70

Timid - Flame Body
Silver Wind - Quiver Dance - Heat Wave - Bug Buzz
31 31 30 31 30 30
HP Rock
Stevie/03712
Fully Redis

Kaphotic's Thunderus/Thunderus ♂ #642 Lv 40

Timid - Prankster
Revenge - Shock Wave - Heal Block - Agility
31 18 30 31 31 31
UT
HP Ice
Kurt/00007
Fully-Redis

I looked over this carefully again and how do these two for my Reshiram and Vulpix sound?

Zapdos/Zapdos #145 Lv 50

Bold - Pressure
31 10 30 31 31 31
6HP/252SpAtk/252Spe
HP Ice
Hozu/21399
Semi-Redis

Mewtwo/Mewtwo * #150 Lv 70

Timid - Pressure
Trick - Amnesia - Magic Coat - Skill Swap
31 31 31 31 31 31
UT
Hozu/21399
Fully-Redis

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
Sounds good to me. VM me whenever you're able to figure out what day/time you're able to trade.

Edit: Wait those are the wrong moves on the Zapdos but it does have Heat Wave. The correct moves are AncientPower, Heat Wave, Agility, and Discharge. If you need it to have Roost at level 50 instead of when it learns it by level-up at 57 let me know so I can teach it in 4th gen and transfer it.

Edit 2: Never mind about the moves. I'm going to transfer it again with Thunderbolt/Heat Wave/Hidden Power/Roost. Gives me an excuse to fix the names of 5 more pokemon at least.

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
I like your Jolly Movie 11 Victini. Is Victini's name in JP characters? I know that if you import/hack the wondercard on to a cart it's name will be in the language of the cart it was hacked onto (ie. it's name will be "Victini" if hacked onto a NA/UK cart). Oh and it's game origin will be of that language too although that can't be seen outside an editor or pokecheck.org...

I like your Jolly Movie 11 Victini. Is Victini's name in JP characters? I know that if you import/hack the wondercard on to a cart it's name will be in the language of the cart it was hacked onto (ie. it's name will be "Victini" if hacked onto a NA/UK cart). Oh and it's game origin will be of that language too although that can't be seen outside an editor or pokecheck.org...
Yes, name is in Japanese, as well as it's OT. I found out it's Kaphonic's full-redis Victini. They are from a hacked wondercard though.

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
Oh cool. Would you like to trade now or another time? My White FC is 1850 3036 1897.

Edit: Considering that mine is from a hacked wondercard as well that's fine with me. I'd have done the Victini myself if I had a JP B/W.

In response to your CMT, I suppose this will do:

Rufflet/Rufflet ♂* #627 Lv 1

Impish - Sheer Force
Peck - Leer - U-Turn - Rock Slide
31 31 31 1 31 31
UT
Hozu/07534
Fully-Redis

CMT for:
Scizor/Scizor ♀* #212 Lv 1

Adamant - Technician
Bug Bite - Superpower - Roost - Tailwind
31 31 31 31 31 31
UT
Ace/19305
Fully-Redis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)