I hate how much sex is worshipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
From http://www.destructoid.com/doritos-says-female-online-gamers-prefer-games-to-sex-206157.phtml

In what can only be described as hilarious news, Doritos -- yes, the people who make pointy snacks -- conducted a survey to reveal that women who play online games prefer clicking mice to getting a firm one right up themselves. In other words, they like games more than sex.
2,052 ladies were polled (haha, innuendo) and 49% of them were found to be gamers. Considering 50% of males game, the difference is negligible at best. The 49% was discovered to, on the whole, prefer gaming to taking a bath, shopping, or having sex.
84% prefer online gaming, 75% enjoy baths, 71% enjoy shopping and 70% enjoy sex. Oh, and 62% enjoy working out. This really just proves that women are as capable of being slovenly nerds as men. Equality truly has taken a step forward this day, thanks to Doritos!

If a girl would rather play Pokemon she's a retarded nerd and if she says she loves it she's a slut.
And then when youngs gets addicted to sex or get pregnant (thanks to people saying all the cool people have sex, being geeky is disgusting, etc etc) they get looked down upon.

Honestly, I'm glad I'm in my twenties and still a virgin.

If a woman would rather play Pokemon than have sex she's a retarded nerd but you're glad you're a 20 something virgin :justin:

I don't see your point either. Since when did the definition of a slut change to a girl that's addicted to video games??

Real sluts are those who have sex with multiple men simultaneously. & TBH, if a girl was to be into playing video games, I'm sure that at least a good portion of men around these parts would find that trait appealing to them.

& Glen, I honestly believe that you're not going to like being a virgin for long once you get older...

I don't really take polls like this seriously. Mostly Everyone likes sex . Now if you poll a bunch of nerds who have had sex with shitty partners then of course they will like shopping and video games better.

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
curtains every single one of your posts makes me want to tear my own skull open, claw out my brain, shove it down my own throat and shit it down yours

I don't see your point, and since when does enjoying sex make a girl a slut? < Good double standard over here
He means that's what people call them. He's saying according to popular opinion, either you're an ugly frigid bitch or you get slut-shamed.

ETA: lol there's even slut shaming in this topic...

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
sex is how we all got here, it's the single biggest driving force of a living thing

well except me because i was an immaculate conception

nope my parents never had sex

honestly i prefer the notion that i was hybridized by machine and thus am part cyborg and never was the product of such a beastly disgusting act

it would explain my generally horrible sense of smell since everyone knows robots don't have full olfactory receptors

He means that's what people call them. He's saying according to popular opinion, either you're an ugly frigid bitch or you get slut-shamed.

ETA: lol there's even slut shaming in this topic...
People will name-call for no valid reason until the cows come home regardless of sex or video game interests

And after (what I think is) actually understanding the OP, (I think the title threw me off as well,) Glen ^_^, I think you just need to hang out with different people. I know plenty of guys and girls who can talk about both video gaming and sexual experiences openly and they don't get shit for either one. Or you're just using the view of the stereotypical public that is our society, in which case they will view every little thing in this world as negative if at all possible

And @ sonickid01, you're not supposed to use white text like this.
You use it like this. Silly new kid

It has been years since I heard the "You're either frigid or a slut" statement.

Back when r9k was up.

This type of mentality is exactly why it was taken down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)