Ideas You Had

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
A short run gag manga that, instead of drawing detailed facial expressions, replaces parts of the face with their respective kanji and swaps them for other kanji as its mode of character expression.

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
If I were to add Hatsune Miku to a fighting game, I'd probably give her a unique mechanic that rewards her with a crotchet or quaver every time she lands a just frame (to replicate the concept of "perfect" inputs in rhythm games) and buffs her moves every time you fill up a bar or triplet.

You could probably build an entire game around a system like this if you wanted it to put special emphasis onto tight execution without going down the route of stupid inputs like the pretzel motion, but I'm not a game dev or even particularly good at fighting games, so there's probably more to consider when implementing something like this.

pokemon showdown but instead of being for battles it's for the multiplayer pokemon contests from the hoenn and sinnoh games

tangentially related idea: putting pokemon refresh/amie in showdown. it doesn't effect your battles at all or really serve any kind of practical purpose whatsoever it's just there to be cute and you can pet any pokemon you want and find out what it's like to pet pokemon you would never be able to or bother to actually get in-game

A Mega Gardevoir that's not outclassed by Tapu Lele.

Plain and simple, I want the waifu that (most) of us have grown to know and (occasionally love, occasionally hate) to be actually viable in a competitive environment.

It’s called Gen 6 OU
Doesn't count because 1), Tapu Lele didn't exist back then, and 2), according to the most up-to-date version of the VR, Mega Gardevoir actually isn't that good in ORAS OU

I want this to be viable in a metagame where Tapu Lele also exists. In all of the metas where it's actually existed (and not been banned, so no SM UU or NatDex UU), it's either been below-average (C+ at best when Tapu Lele didn't exist), or just complete and utter garbage and it's sad to see such a mon with an amazing design go to waste competitively.

I promise I'm not simping on Gardevoir

I also want a Mega Banette that can actually utilize its physical attack without being utter garbage.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)