Ideas You Had

Crossover fighter starring characters from all of Lego's original IPs (Bionicle, Ninjago, City, Hero Factory, Monkie Kid in fact this post is actually just an excuse to shill the Lego Monkie Kid animated series which is an unironic hidden gem, etc.)
Time for Galidor: Defenders of the Outer Dimension to make a comeback. Nick Bluetooth has the potential to have a really sick moveset.

a frantic fusions OM that can fuse 3 Pokémon (i’ve been developing this idea for a few days and might post it in the om workshop)
Frantic Fusions Ultima
Premise
When you nickname a Pokémon with two Pokémon names, they get fused into a single Pokémon.

The reason Frantic Fusions was an ignored metagame may be because it was just bland and broken. Only having your Pokémon + the other Pokémon have their stats averaged and getting new moves wasn’t that creative, and you sometimes, you even couldn’t get the ability or type combo you wanted! You als o had to deal with a lot of bullcrap strategies, ranging from Skill Link + Technician, to Drought + Chlorophyll (Or any Weather ability + weather speed boosting ability) But, what if Frantic Fusions was diverse? What if it was balanced? What if there was, more?

Rules
The list below details the new mechanics that have been added:
- Fuse three Pokémon by nicknaming one Pokémon two Pokémon (Like this: “Pokémon + Pokémon”)
- Have eight moves (You get two extra moves from the two Pokémon you nicknamed the base Pokémon)
- Have three abilities (If you want to have a Pokémon’s secondary ability, just name the base Pokémon “Pokémon + Dragapult2 or if you want a Pokémon’s hidden ability, just name the base Pokémon “Pokémon + GarchompH”)
- Have the base Pokémon’s and the two Pokémon you nicknamed the base stats be averaged, rounded down, by using this formula:
(Stat 1 + Stat 2 + Stat 3) / 3
- Have three typings (You originally inherit the primary typing from the Pokémon you nicknamed the base, but if you want to change it, nickname your base Pokémon “Pokémon + Tapu LeleS)”

Ruleset: Species Clause, OHKO Clause, Evasion Moves Clause, OHKO Clause, Endless Battle Clause, Sleep Clause Mod (Note: Species Clause applies to the Pokémon you fuse the base with.)
Bans:
Pokémon
:calyrex-ice: Calyrex-Ice
:calyrex-shadow: Calyrex-Shadow
:darmanitan-galar: Darmanitan-Galar
:dialga: Dialga
:dracovish: Dracovish
:eternatus: Eternatus
:giratina: Giratina
:giratina-origin: Giratina-Origin
:groudon: Groudon
:ho-oh: Ho-Oh
:kyogre: Kyogre
:kartana: Kartana - Giving any fusion a sky-high Attack stat with a good snowballing ability isn’t good at all
:kyurem-black: Kyurem-Black
:kyurem-white: Kyurem-White
:landorus: Landorus
:lugia: Lugia
:lunala: Lunala
:marshadow: Marshadow
:melmetal: Melmetal
:mewtwo: Mewtwo
:necrozma-dawn-wings: Necrozma-Dawn-Wings
:necrozma-dusk-mane: Necrozma-Dusk-Mane
:palkia: Palkia
:pheromosa: Pheromosa
:rayquaza: Rayquaza
:regieleki: Regieleki - Offers too much Speed; it also would be extremely unhealthy under Electric Terrain
:regigigas: Regigigas
:reshiram: Reshiram
:shedinja: Shedinja - Wonder Guard
:solgaleo: Solgaleo
:spectrier: Spectrier
:urshifu: Urshifu-Single-Strike
:xerneas: Xerneas
:yveltal: Yveltal
:zacian: Zacian
:zacian-crowned: Zacian-Crowned
:zamazenta: Zamazenta
:zamazenta-crowned: Zamazenta-Crowned
:zekrom: Zekrom
:zygarde-complete: Zygarde-Complete

Abilities
Arena Trap
Moody
Power Construct
Shadow Tag
Huge Power
Contrary
Simple
Water Bubble
Imposter
Weather Evasion and Speed Abilities
Triage
Skill Link

Moves
Shell Smash
Bolt Beak
Fishious Rend

Items
Thick Club
Light Ball

Strategy

With a wide variety of about 500 Pokémon to fuse, there will be many strategies in this metagame, and I don’t think I could name them all, so do what you want to do!
W.I.P!

Potential Bans and Threats
:tapu bulu: :tapu koko: :tapu lele: - Terrain Abilities may be a big problem in this metagame, but they can be countered by things like Prankster Defog.
:nidoking: - Sheer Force may also be a big problem too, but can be countered by Fur Coat or Ice Scales, depending on if the Pokémon is a physical or special attacker.
:blacephalon: :buzzwole: :celesteela: :nihilego: - Offering a good snowballing ability and some good stats may be a big problem, but can be countered by Unaware.
:cinderace: - Libero might be a big problem, since you can be 8 types in this metagame, but can be countered by Neutralizing Gas.

Q&A
Q:
Do form-changing abilities still work?
A: Yes, but only if the base has the form-changing ability.

Q: If I use a NFE Pokémon as the base, can I use Eviolite?
A: No; if you like to have Eviolite on your fusion, make sure both of the you fuse with your base are also NFE.

Questions for the Community
- Should I add more mechanics to this idea?
- Should I change some mechanics?
- Of the list of “Potential Bans and Threats”, which ones should I ban immediately?
- Is there anything that you should think be unbanned?

Last edited:
If you think that frantic fusions has gone unapproved due to being too bland, that's completely incorrect lol
but go ahead and post it in the workshop. go off king. Don't let us tell you what to do
yeah, I was exaggerating at that part. will fix that
also I don’t know if I should take this as a yes or a no from you
also I feel a little more confident since you only had to complain about the introduction

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)