Ideas You Had

cityscapes

Take care of yourself.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
A BH set for Amoongus with Imposter.
you joke but this is an actual thing. the niche is that amoonguss has one of the highest hp among poison types, so it provides cool utility on tspikes teams (the assumption is that opposing imposter will set up tspikes vs you) to remove them. here is a team i made for this about a month ago.

it does face a bit of competition in gen 8 from eternatus (the niche on the given team is that it can take hits from impostered groudon) so it's probably better in gen 7 where lele tspikes type builds are cool and very unexplored. you can even try something like merciless cc/sunsteel/ice beam/diamond storm mega mewtwo x if you want.

BP

Beers and Steers
is a Contributor to Smogon
I'm sure I've already said this here but I've mentioned this in the NFE discord over the summer.

A Smogon Premier league like WCOP but for religions. The logos and team names would be dope but unfortunately I think people would take it too far.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
i had an idea to sell paul mccartney's urine in a 12oz can, the can is black and white striped and the drink is called beatlejuice. I came into a conundrum though when I had to figure out how to acquire enough of paul mccartneys urine to produce our initial batch of 50,000 cans.

Albatross

Loosely Resembling Some Variety Of Bird
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributor
New weather: Spider Rain
-> Bug types heal 1/16th every turn from eating the spiders
-> Lowers defence/special defence of non-bug types because they don't like spiders
-> Swarm is always active because the Swarm user absorbs the spiders
-> Nobody really uses it but occasionally you'll see a Spider Rain team while laddering and you'll have to acknowledge the fact that Spider Rain exists

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)