Instacheck Hotspot -- a fast Pokémon checker for XY

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'll register in the google .doc

it's really a genius way to provide real (non hack) shiny pokemon.

the one who found this is a real genius.

I just joined but my shiny value is 3905 and I have a few charmander eggs to check, they should have atleast 4IV's and timid nature. HMU if you want to trade

If anyone needs their eggs/TSV checked, start a convo with me. FC is in the description. ( The PSS people dont want to trade haha )

This is getting really annoying. I have just read almost all of these thread posts and still nothing. Please note that I am using a desktop(Windows 7 64 bit). I have downloaded everything required, WinPCap, Instacheck Hotspot, have a Microsoft .NET of 3.5 or higher, and have an Ethernet cord connected to my computer. I have also typed in the command prompt (netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow) and (netsh wlan show drivers} FIPS 140-2 mode supported : Yes
Hosted network supported : Yes)
Everytime I try to start the Hotspot, this message comes up:
"Internet Connection Sharing NOT Installed" then a pop up with a red X says Virtual Router Plus could not be started. I don't know what I am doing wrong. Could anyone help me with this problem? I have been trying to hatch shiny eggs since the game has started on launch date and never had any luck. I swear everytime i try to do something, it just doesn't work out for me, It's like I'm against all of the odds and I'm really tired of it. Please help. :(
Your Firewall is probably messed up like mine, ive searched all over the net and the only fix seems to be an OS reinstall.

My TSV is 2877.

I have a couple of 31/31/31/x/31/31 Mawile eggs that I need hatching - TSV 435 or 3675. I could give you a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Chandelure for the help, or the other Mawile egg.

can someone help me hatch a shiny slowpoke i have many eggs i dont remember them all please reply
TSV:3742 fc:2449 4648 9129

Can anybody help me troubleshoot my instachecker hotspot?
My 3ds can´t connect to it :(
I´ve read everything in this post and nothing helps :(

Can anybody help me troubleshoot my instachecker hotspot?
My 3ds can´t connect to it :(
I´ve read everything in this post and nothing helps :(
Well, you can check this video I made, not sure if you have already though:

I'm updating it every day with annotations as more info is found for fixing problems. If you're on Vista though, its likely there is no solution yet.

I made a FB Group to also help those looking to share TSV and hatch for others. I didn't come back here to update with my info though... So, my TSV is 271 and my wife's is 872. I'll hatch for anyone with those values and get myself added to the document (once I find out how).

Currently we have these TSVs in my group to help:

upload_2013-11-24_9-10-9.png

acutally i am trying to do this with this vid wich is very helpful. at least it made the hotspot run. if i am on the ethernet my 3ds xl does not find the hotspot. if i am on the wireless network, its found and i can connect to the access point, but there is no internetconnection (error 003-2101 -> havent found the solution of this problem in here)... now since this does not work at all, can some one try to help me figure out my sv? just pm me and send me your FC =) (if you know what i can do to make it run i'd be very greatful!)

acutally i am trying to do this with this vid wich is very helpful. at least it made the hotspot run. if i am on the ethernet my 3ds xl does not find the hotspot. if i am on the wireless network, its found and i can connect to the access point, but there is no internetconnection (error 003-2101 -> havent found the solution of this problem in here)... now since this does not work at all, can some one try to help me figure out my sv? just pm me and send me your FC =) (if you know what i can do to make it run i'd be very greatful!)
You may have already tried this, but i think i get that error when it disconnects... try restarting the HotSpot. If that doesnt work, you may be using the wrong settings. If you havent already, try all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)