Instacheck Hotspot -- a fast Pokémon checker for XY

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok. Thanks. I probably wont manage to get on for another 18hrs or so but I'll get there eventually. I have the next 3 days off so I'll be around for the most part except on Thanksgiving. I have lots of beer to drink while I smoke my 20lb bacon butter rubbed Turkey. :pimp:
LOL!!!

I'm only early on in the game (Hence no ditto and no eggs). I meant that I'd breed the pokemon using the ditto I recieve.
oh. add my fc and I will do the same. When you see me on open a trade and I'll ship you over a ditto. idc what you give me really. I'm chock full of starters. :) do you have game chat enabled?

hi guys can someone help me check my personal shiny value? cause i haven't quite understood how to do it. if i must be doing a trade with someone in order for it to work? my trainer name is Calem 3ds name is Dan and 3ds friend code 0903-3011-8244. please let me know

Hello people, I was getting an error code: 003-2101 on my 3DS while attempting to connect to the hotspot. It connected to the access point without any troubles but connecting to the internet was not working.
After trying many solutions I finally got it to work! My antivirus on my laptop had internet sharing disabled, activating that worked. So my advice: try to find all applications that might interfere with your connection, like your firewall and antivirus.
I hope this helps anyone!

My laptop stays connected to the internet via wif-fi.
Try this:

1) Use your laptop as normal
2) Start instacheck hotspot
3) Ensure Instacheck is in the first slot of your connections for 3DS
4) Now start Instacheck (do not start scanning yet)
5) Connect in-game to wi-fi
6) once connected start a trade
7) once in the trade window click "start scanning"
8) Show a trade and you should be able to view the stats

This works for me. The guide says you should be hardwired but I can still use the internet through wifi on my laptop and run instacheck without any problems. The main thing is to have everything configured correctly or it will not work. Also if you don't do everything in the proper sequence it wont work. I've missed steps before and had to disconnect everything and start from the beginning again. Hope this helps!
Tried this, no luck. :(

I followed all the steps on the first post except for installing Microsoft .NET 3.5 since I'm using Windows 7.

><

Tried this, no luck. :(

I followed all the steps on the first post except for installing Microsoft .NET 3.5 since I'm using Windows 7.

><
I followed Beaker's post and got mine to work on Wi-Fi as well. I did get an error message the first time but when I was making the hotspot but just clicked the create hotspot message again and it worked.

So this is what I did:

I followed all the steps on the first post except for installing Microsoft .NET 3.5 (I'm using Windows 7).

Then, I started Instacheck and started hotspot successfully.
With the new hotspot being my only connection, I attempt to connect to it with no success.
Apparently I'm having issues connecting to the internet (the second animation)?

Here's a screenshot of my network connections:

Anyone else have an idea? :x

So this is what I did:

I followed all the steps on the first post except for installing Microsoft .NET 3.5 (I'm using Windows 7).

Then, I started Instacheck and started hotspot successfully.
With the new hotspot being my only connection, I attempt to connect to it with no success.
Apparently I'm having issues connecting to the internet (the second animation)?

Here's a screenshot of my network connections:

Anyone else have an idea? :x
What I was told was that you need to have your WLAN card disconnected from the internet.

I have a question! I am using a standalone version of Instacheck and I also have a hotspot working and ready to go. My isue is only half of my Instacheck is working. What I mean is instead of my pokemon appearing on the left side they appear on the right and it conflicts with seeing other people's pokemon. Any idea on how to fix this?

I have a Shiny Charmander that I'm looking to trade.
Looking for:
Shiny Eevee
Shiny Beldum
Shiny Metang
Shiny Metagross
Shiny Golett
Shiny Golurk
Shiny Chespin Male
Shiny Frokie Male
Shiny Furfrou Male
Shiny Honedge Male

Nevermind. I was able to connect to the hotspot wirelessly (no ethernet) after I disabled my firewall. lol Connecting in-game and the trade was a success.

Thing is, I tried setting up my "physical" wireless back to my 3DS and it stopped working. xD Nooo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)