Interest in a Smeargle Solo Run 'Blog'?

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
is a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
I say document it. Even if not a lot of people read it at least you'll have it recorded somewhere for you to remember.

Anyway good luck, sounds like an interesting idea though I do wonder how it'll work (at least in the very beginning before you get TMs it can learn and have access to the Move Deleter & Relearner).

EDIT: Apparently Smeargle can't learn any TMs. As I said, good luck! As friendly tip remember you can get Heart Scales by smashing rocks (I'm going to assume you'll allow yourself to have HM slaves for outside battle use) and the Move Deleter/Relearner are in Dendemille Town (which is a little over halfway through the game).

Last edited:
Do it. A Smeargle solo will be tough, but I'd love to see how you do it.

Are you using your starter until you get to Route 7, or are you trading one in right away?

Pikachu315111 said:
I say document it. Even if not a lot of people read it at least you'll have it recorded somewhere for you to remember.
I agree with Pikachu315111.

Obviously how many people will read your story depends on how good of a writer you are,
but in general we all love a good read and the premise sounds pretty interesting to me.
So I am definitely giving the first chapter a read if you decide to go ahead!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)