International Wi-Fi Tournament - Autumn Friendly [OVER - Rankings Released Nov. 1st]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yes, can't forget about them, they were actually part of the reason I was worried that spots would be filled up.
Unless a good amount of them decided to be assholes and buy a non-japanese version just to play in this tournament as well, we won't have trouble as the tournament is just for people outside of Japan.

Unless a good amount of them decided to be assholes and buy a non-japanese version just to play in this tournament as well, we won't have trouble as the tournament is just for people outside of Japan.
What?¿¿¿¿?¿ International means the WHOLE world. Where does it say no jp players, im lost

Erm, it's international.
Can I use a different game cartridge than from what I used on my GL account? SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER ASAP.
You can register 1 black cartridge and 1 white cartridge with your account.
What?¿¿¿¿?¿ International means the WHOLE world. Where does it say no jp players, im lost
It doesn't.

V4Victini

再起不能
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnus
When I connect it says that there are no current competitions. Is this because I changed the date/time this morning?

Carl

or Varl
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I'm in. Tried registering both my White and Black cards just to see if it would work and got a message along the lines of "There are no competitions for you to join" on the second cartridge.

When I connect it says that there are no current competitions. Is this because I changed the date/time this morning?
Are you trying with your DS or on the GBU site? Because the registration is at the GBU. If you're trying on the GBU and it doesn't work, I don't know.
And about the whole Japan/No Japan thing, the Japanese tournament didn't have any limit on its number entries because they (I assume) have a ton of people interested on it, if that were the case, then it wouldn't make any logical sense to allow Japanese players that would flock the entries too quickly.

This all is just a wild guess but it kind of makes sense to me, besides, the whole thing is to celebrate the 6 months of B/W's release (according to Nintendo's announcement).
EDIT: I just checked the Japanese page, and the last info released in GL is the Deerling skin for the C-Gear, while in the US page is the tournament registration entry, this further cements my theory IMO.

Well I signed up, I don't expect to go too far (I'll say that today and then on the day, surprise luck will fall on me) in this but I'll give it my best...

OK, here's my problem.

I had my White linked to my GBU account, then restarted it for VGC. My old White game info is still stored in my account. Is there any way I can link my new game to my account, or am I screwed?

Biosci

Danger!?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 3rd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SCL Champion
OK, here's my problem.

I had my White linked to my GBU account, then restarted it for VGC. My old White game info is still stored in my account. Is there any way I can link my new game to my account, or am I screwed?
Make a new Pokemon.com account

OK, here's my problem.

Try connect to global link from your new account. If everything got reset, then make a new account on Global Link. If you don't want to make a new account, then your probably screwed.

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Has anyone else had any issues with signing up properly?

I tried to finish my registration to get an ID, but something has gone wrong somewhere. I added my team to the Battle Box and set it up, but my participation was cancelled. It won't let me re-enter now... :/

I've sent customer services an e-mail so I hope they can resolve it, but if not then I'm out. Just wondering if this happened to anyone else..

Well here's my problem as well,

I have my Black on my GL account but I want my White on it. I used my White on another GL account that I don't remember the password to. Is there any way to get my White onto this account?

Dozz

Has anyone in this family ever seen a chicken?
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Havak, I think your issue might be to do with the actual tournament not starting until next week. I think they aren't expecting people to confirm a team until next week and try and lock it into the Battle Box.

Just a thought though. Customer services should be able to sort that out. Unless they get the bot on it again. So don't get your hopes up too high..

Biosci

Danger!?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 3rd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SCL Champion
Havak, I think your issue might be to do with the actual tournament not starting until next week. I think they aren't expecting people to confirm a team until next week and try and lock it into the Battle Box.

Just a thought though. Customer services should be able to sort that out. Unless they get the bot on it again. So don't get your hopes up too high..
I've been able to confirm everything already and lock in my team.

Dozz

Has anyone in this family ever seen a chicken?
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Proves me wrong then aha. Was just a theory. Got a week to sort everything, I'm confused as to why everyone is getting so panicky for it all.

Here's a tip. Just calm down. All will be well.

Well here's my problem as well,

I have my Black on my GL account but I want my White on it. I used my White on another GL account that I don't remember the password to. Is there any way to get my White onto this account?
I think you cant. Once you register a game, it cant be "erased" in your account. Even if you do have two games (1 Black & 1 White) in the same account, they say you must choose one of them to play the tournament.

When the game sync ID is registered, it cant be switched to other account. The best thing you can do now is try to remember the password or the email linked to that account to request a new password.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)