Jebus Christ's Holy Trade Thread [PLS LOCK :( ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I sawthat you have a dream ball Corpish that you can easilly breed. I'm looking for one with its HA. I've got tons of Apricorn ball stuff I could trade for it, though I'll need to make a list somewhere in my shop of all the ones that I have.
CMT for your Vivillon -modern pattern.
If you mean the shiny Vivillon, I lost that one, but I do have 5 other eggs, hopefully at least one of those has a matching TSV at this point. I should have a Dream Ball HA Corphish somewhere, let me check.

Hey, I saw that you "lost tons of stuff" and what not...and I recall you having a Shiny Luxury Ball Numel. Did you lose it by chance? I ask this since...well...I have this:

Pokemon: Numel
Region Hatched: Kalos
Ball: Luxury
Nature: Quiet
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/x (HP Ice)
Egg Moves: Iron Head
OT: IronCactus/55137 (SV Hatched by Reddit user)

I usually SV hatch 2 or 3 shinies since you never know how or what someone is doing. This little guy has been sitting here for a bit, to be honest. Will this work?

Oh, and as for what I would want if you do accept...you know the announcement of the Contrary Serperior and the Reckless Emboar? Would you mind trying to get those two (I don't care about the IVs, even an offspring will do)? I kind of want to spend some time with family rather than searching around with reckless abandon.
I've never had a Shiny Lux Ball Numel, although I would like it. And yeah, I can try and get those, the event isn't for a month though.

UPDATE: Cherry Edition

Jebus/35103
Species: Cherubi
Ability: Chlorophyll
Nature: Timid
IVs: 02/31/30/30/31/30

Move 1: Defense Curl
Move 2: Weather Ball
Move 3: Grass Whistle
Move 4: Heal Pulse
Redis
Notes: *Received in Reddit giveaway
* Can be nicknamed
*HP Fire​

Also cleaned up the list of stuff that I'm missing, I think Chill and Rayzen have some of this stuff, and $teele also said he had some stuff. Anyway, if anyone has an UT version of anything in the link in my sig, please let me know :)
No i dis not clone none of those xD.

OK then, that'll be fine! I may have to wait until tomorrow for the trade, though (college tuition payment deadlines are just...oi).
You'd trade it over to me before the event comes out? Just to make sure we're clear, I don't mind doing that but you'll probly have to remind me about this when the HA Snivys and Tepigs start circulating around here. And tomorrow is fine, I'm on winter break now so I have tons of free time

You'd trade it over to me before the event comes out? Just to make sure we're clear, I don't mind doing that but you'll probly have to remind me about this when the HA Snivys and Tepigs start circulating around here. And tomorrow is fine, I'm on winter break now so I have tons of free time
That'll be fine. It's on the EventDex and such on Serebii, so all I need to do is just look back and remind myself of it. I'll look forward to the trade tomorrow. ^^

That'll be fine. It's on the EventDex and such on Serebii, so all I need to do is just look back and remind myself of it. I'll look forward to the trade tomorrow. ^^
Sounds good!

Also, UPDATE: Decent Latias Edition

Jebus/24268
Species: Latias
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Timid
IVs: 31/10-13/24-26/31/28/31

Move 1: Heal Pulse
Move 2: Dragon Breath
Move 3: Mist Ball
Move 4: Psycho Shift
Redis
Notes: *SR'd by me on my AS
*Not the best SR, mostly for personal use, there's a million flawless Timid ones floating around anyway.
*HP Ghost 3spooky5me​

Looking for someone to clone it just in case anyone ever wants one. I have the Eon Ticket, so I'm probly gonna SR a Bold Latias with that (in a lux ball :3) and hopefully that will end up better than this one. Also gonna go for Hasty Latios, hopefully RNG is with me for that.

I have those:
Teddiursa (OT: Alan)
Lotad (OT: Bekah, OT: NicRULZ)
Electrike (OT: Wolsky) i think not sure
Gothita (OT: Grace)
Litwick (OT: J, Jebus)

and your reshiram

If you mean the shiny Vivillon, I lost that one, but I do have 5 other eggs, hopefully at least one of those has a matching TSV at this point. I should have a Dream Ball HA Corphish somewhere, let me check.

I've never had a Shiny Lux Ball Numel, although I would like it. And yeah, I can try and get those, the event isn't for a month though.
Yes I would like a shiny one. Did you find corpish?

Hey, I haven't caught/bred pokemon in over like 3 years. I still have some pokemon listed in my trade thread. They're all RNGd in 4th/5th gen. I'm interested in

Joshua/35266
Species: Scraggy
Ability: Intimidate
Nature: Adamant
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31

Move 1: Ice Punch
Move 2: Fake Out
Move 3: Drain Punch
Move 4: Detect
Semi-Redis
Notes: *Bred by me, hatched by shiny finder
*Good for VGC I guess?

31/31/31/x/31/31
Level 1, Untouched
Ability: Huge Power
OT: Andrew ID: 60521
Luxury Ball
Egg Moves: Aqua Jet
Tradeable Stock: YES
Semi-Redis
Notes: Credit to TheShinyMo for 5IV female Luxury Ball Marill, made it easy to get 5IV eggs for SV matching.

Yes I would like a shiny one. Did you find corpish?
I'll see if one of my eggs has an active SV match, will probly be a few days tho. I do have the corphish, you want flawless or just a spitback?

Hey, I haven't caught/bred pokemon in over like 3 years. I still have some pokemon listed in my trade thread. They're all RNGd in 4th/5th gen. I'm interested in

Joshua/35266
Species: Scraggy
Ability: Intimidate
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31

Move 1: Ice Punch
Move 2: Fake Out
Move 3: Drain Punch
Move 4: Detect
Semi-Redis
Notes: *Bred by me, hatched by shiny finder
*Good for VGC I guess?

31/31/31/x/31/31
Level 1, Untouched
Ability: Huge Power
OT: Andrew ID: 60521
Luxury Ball
Egg Moves: Aqua Jet
Tradeable Stock: YES
Semi-Redis
Notes: Credit to TheShinyMo for 5IV female Luxury Ball Marill, made it easy to get 5IV eggs for SV matching.
I lost both of those due to my dog chewing up my AS, I think I have a battle ready version of the Marill, and I know Albus has the scraggy, don't know if it's still UT though. I may be getting them back in the next couple of days or so, but no guarantees

I'll see if one of my eggs has an active SV match, will probly be a few days tho. I do have the corphish, you want flawless or just a spitback?

I lost both of those due to my dog chewing up my AS, I think I have a battle ready version of the Marill, and I know Albus has the scraggy, don't know if it's still UT though. I may be getting them back in the next couple of days or so, but no guarantees
I can wait a few days, I'm waiting for eggs to be hatched myself. I would prefer a flawless corphish if possible, adamant nature and female so I can pass on the dream ball. I will do a 1:1 trade for each poke if flawless unless you want something from my bank section.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
So, did you lose the Scraggy too? I can help you with it, its still UT. You should've asked me before. lol

I can wait a few days, I'm waiting for eggs to be hatched myself. I would prefer a flawless corphish if possible, adamant nature and female so I can pass on the dream ball. I will do a 1:1 trade for each poke if flawless unless you want something from my bank section.
Works for me, I'll let you know when I get both of em ready.

So, did you lose the Scraggy too? I can help you with it, its still UT. You should've asked me before. lol
Yeah, if you could trade me a copy that would be great :3

Heya, Jebus! I've already registered you. Just in case you want to ask instead of looking at my signature, my FC is:

4742-5094-9684.

I'll be on until 7 PM (parent's rules with games...bogus, I know), so let me know when you are available!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)