Joint thread: Infinity Beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Metalex - we did? (Facepalm) Slag! I must have forgotten. Yes, I am interested.

@FSLAR - Deal. But I can't trade at the moment. So We'll try sometime this week or on saturday/sunday. Because I'm busy with school.

@Metalex - we did? (Facepalm) Slag! I must have forgotten. Yes, I am interested.

@FSLAR - Deal. But I can't trade at the moment. So We'll try sometime this week or on saturday/sunday. Because I'm busy with school.
Perfect for me, as I'm also busy.

Yeah I do believe we did but I think I wanted a credit for it :P, But I would prefer that we trade by Wednesday, I start a new job on Thursday and I will be working 10 hour shifts so I do not think I will be on Smogon often unless its my day off. I hope we can find a time to trade then :), I will be interested in this Pokemon for my Groudon if it is still a Yanma on 5th Gen so when it evolves its name becomes uncapped. Lemme know if this guy right here is good ^_^

Diabolico's shiny Yanma (Modest) (Non-redis)
HP - Ground
Ability: Speed Boost
IV's: 30/31/31/30/30/31
EV's: UT
Moves: Giga Drain, Hidden Power, and Protect
(Available on the 5th gen)
(Cloned from the AR device)
(it is only fully redis on the 4th gen and non-redistributable on the 5th gen. But you can have semi-redis rights to trade it on the 5th gen if you get it from me)

Christian's Jolteon (Timid) (Non-redis)
HP - Ice
IV's: 31/22/30/31/31/31
Moves: Charge Beam, Shadow Ball, Hidden power, and Baton Pass
(Available on the 5th gen)
(I can trade this. You can't)

Please CMT for this and VM me! :)

Turtwig ♂ lvl 30 -ut (OT: Zelenia ID: 16040)
Impish | Overgrow | Saffron City (Egg)
31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
Leech Seed | Stealth Rock | Curse
Fully Redis

Suicune lvl 40 -ut (OT: Zelenia ID: 16040)
Pressure | Route 25

Timid |30 / 18 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 30 | FIRE 70 | Non-Redi | CP for ShinySuicune
Hi and thank you for your interest on my trade thread. =) I'm very glad to tell you that both of those are available on 4th gen (and can be transferred to 5th gen), nicknameable and all of those TM moves can be taught.

What I'm most interested atm is your own caught:

38.) Diabolico's shiny Yanma (Modest)
HP - Ground
Ability: Speed Boost
IV's: 30/31/31/30/30/31

I can trade those 2 to this 1. I'm also very interested on that Articuno but it must've been a pain to catch. If you find something as valuable from my thread I'd love to trade it for your bird.

@Zelen - Certainly. ^^
But yeah, I have put alot of hard work and all my effort into getting that articuno, so I think trading my yanma for the suicune and my Articuno for the torterra plus 1 credit point would do, if that's okay? Or does that seem a little unfair to you?

@Sunny - before I tell you what I want, let me ask you two questions first. Where did you get all those pokemon from? And who are the original owners?

@Sunny - before I tell you what I want, let me ask you two questions first. Where did you get all those pokemon from? And who are the original owners?
I add the Ots in the next time. I think 90% of all the pokes have my OTs
(Matheus, Mati, Andi, Lukas) for the other 10% i have redis rights

I add the Ots in the next time. I think 90% of all the pokes have my OTs
(Matheus, Mati, Andi, Lukas) for the other 10% i have redis rights
Okay, well how do I know that you're telling the truth? Cause I usually don't trade with people that I'm not familiar with until I know that I are trustworthy and I don't think I have met or seen you on smogon before, have I?

Okay, well how do I know that you're telling the truth? Cause I usually don't trade with people that I'm not familiar with until I know that I are trustworthy and I don't think I have met or seen you on smogon before, have I?
I was a long time not available on smogon i think 1,5 years. But there a a lot of people who know me:)

Too bad. Well, I don't want to be inconvenient, but since I'm really interested in Blaziken, I was wondering if you'd be willing to trade it for a credit or some EV training. It's okay if you don't want, though.

Too bad. Well, I don't want to be inconvenient, but since I'm really interested in Blaziken, I was wondering if you'd be willing to trade it for a credit or some EV training. It's okay if you don't want, though.
I suppose I could do it for credit points.

Okey dokey. What pokemon do you want?
I'm very interested on

Babismanias's Shiny Archen (Naive) (Non-redis)
HP - Ice
IV's: 30/31/30/31/31/31

Babismanias's Shiny Golett (Adamant) (Non-redis)
Ability: Iron Fist
IV's: 31/31/31/1/31/31

Gothic Togekiss's Shiny Lillipup (Jolly) (Non-redis)
Ability: Vital spirit
IV's: 31/31/31/27/31/31
Egg moves: Pursuit, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang

ReligiousJedi's Shiny Pidove (Jolly) (Non-redis)
Ability: Big Pecks
IV's: 31/31/31/2/31/31
Egg moves: Morning Sun

Babismanias's Shiny Roggenrola (Adamant) (Non-redis)
Ability: Sturdy
IV's: 31/31/31/10/30/31

Kaphotic's Shiny Thundurus (Timid) (Fully Redis)
HP - Ice
IV's: 31/18/30/31/31/31

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)