JOLTANK. [Lock please~]

Status
Not open for further replies.
now how do I post this ridiculous picture of a Joltank using Icebeam on a diglet? I'm so confused...

Ok, here we go.... try.... THIS!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Normally I wouldn't have bothered but.... shiny joltik!!

Red

Sorry, I basically looked off of your joltank lol.
I did this free hand, and use my phone to upload the drawing wih the camera.

worked on it all day at school xD

Sephirona

t-t-t-tubearrific. (✿≖ᴗ≖) ・゚✧*:・゚✧
is a Top Artist Alumnus
@Delagacii: Yayyy * 0*
@Hamstern: LOL, Garchomp's face is priceless. *_*
@Red: That looks fantastic 8) LOL pilot Joltik's expression.

These are fantastic <3

@Shiny Mew2: Giveaway doesn't end till Saturday to give people time to edit their entries if they want, though I should probably close off entries soon anyway just so my distributors won't have too much trouble trading >_>

Red

@Delagacii: Yayyy * 0*
@Hamstern: LOL, Garchomp's face is priceless. *_*
@Red: That looks fantastic 8) LOL pilot Joltik's expression.

These are fantastic <3

@Shiny Mew2: Giveaway doesn't end till Saturday to give people time to edit their entries if they want, though I should probably close off entries soon anyway just so my distributors won't have too much trouble trading >_>
Thabks. for a little guy that is 3 inches tall hes prwtty evil.
and I personally like the little mess right under the Joltank. yes. that is a litwick.
Joltik's Nemesis: Litwick!

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus
Updated the list again. (:

Please note: No JOLTANKs will be given out until after the giveaway ends this Saturday, May the 28th! Please don't PM the distributors about getting one till then. Thanks *3* Sorry Red lawl

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion

This is a draft of my drawing.

Basically, in this, Joltank's true lair is up in the sky. It creates webs of lightning and ensnares its prey there.

Joltank keeps itself afloat in the clouds with a powerful magnetic field (mostly from the webs), and can fly from place to place using powerful jet engines. When apparently not terrorizing other beings on the ground, it seeks for lost and stranded prey from the clouds above. Hidden by the thunderclouds and through a cloaking device, Joltank ambushes its prey with lightning and reeling it in in a flash to its lair. It may then devour its prey on the spot or preserve it for later.

Today's catch: Three Espeons (One is hanged and stabbed with an electric hook, the other is crushed to death, and the final one, trapped in a web of electricity and clouds, screaming hopelessly, is about to be blasted apart).

Okay the camera messed up the lighting x__x. Shading is kind of bad but there's not much I could do about it due to the many light sources...

EDIT: Draft2: Not much change from the original. Just added some lightning in the background and fixed the electric ball a bit, as well as minor cloud details

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus
@coolbiz: You'll need to upload your picture to an image sharing client such as imageshack or Photobucket, and put them in img tags.

@Najdorf: very cute :O

@Jibaku: That is absolutely amazing.
I love the detail and composition. Though you say it's a draft and it's in black and white, the web seems to glow especially because there's that contrast between dark and light space. Joltik approves greatly. **3**

whaaaaat. the winners are already selected. and i even had to contemplate on what to draw so i could win. i worked on it all day. D;

Oh well, just so i don't waste such a good drawing ;p i had fun anyway

So after hours of testing, this is how the little Joltank fares in my imaginary LC tier

(I drew on paper then went on photoshop to add colors an a bit of extra effects)
i spelled missiles wrong @_@

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus
Joltank trying out a military formation:

LOL Pun. =w=

@MrIntro: Actually, the giveaway's technically not over till Saturday but I don't think people have been reading that part heh; Yours is still in. It's very cute, thanks <3
I'll probably end it early before 25 winners though, to save my distributors some trouble heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)