Ketchum Cup - Round 1

Amane Misa and WallaceTheChampion have been subbed out due to failing to reply to their opponent's VMs. Additionally, the FLCL/Zamrock and Star/elodin games have no visible contact whatsoever, so all four of them have been subbed out.

New matchups are:
Marcop vs byronthewellwell
Acsel vs Squawkerz
Asek vs Hec
Finchinator vs HaxBro.K

Also Will-I-am how are you and p2 communicating?

By the way, deadline is 5 days from now, just as a friendly reminder.

Last edited:

hero

amiwos :J
we were supposed to play today but an emergency came out at the time we scheduled. My opp can take the win, sorry for the inconveniences :[

michaeloche I've been trying since Friday to reschedule the match with my opp, but haven't heard from him since. At this point, I don't think we are going to play. I have been trying very hard to get this to work. I will leave it to your discretion on what to do next. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

michaeloche I've been trying since Friday to reschedule the match with my opp, but haven't heard from him since. At this point, I don't think we are going to play. I have been trying very hard to get this to work. I will leave it to your discretion on what to do next. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
I will be making activity decisions very soon. Thanks for the update.

On that topic, deadline is in about 24 hours, so anyone who wants to get their game in last minute, now is the time.

suapah

stfu anime pfp
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
requesting activity? we were supposed to play this weekend and opp hasnt been on since sunday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)