LC LC Fall Seasonal III - Round 13 (Losers Finals)

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
artwork by Bummer
Rules:
  • Standard USM LC
  • Double Elimination
  • All rounds will be best of three, you may switch teams in between games
  • Any changes to the tier that occur in the middle of a round will not apply until the next round
  • You are expected to know and follow all general tournament rules. Please also read this more recent thread.
  • VMs are only thing that matters for activity. Use this guide to ensure you don't lose via activity or coinflip.
This is part of the official LC Circuit and will use the following chart for scoring.

Round 13

Wabane
vs Pohjis

Deadline: Sunday November 10th, 11:59 PM EST

Replays are required

Last edited:
so we ran into some problems, i messed up doing right calc with gmt and came up too late
pohjis can only play for next thursday which is over normal extension, is it still possible to have this extent ?

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
so we ran into some problems, i messed up doing right calc with gmt and came up too late
pohjis can only play for next thursday which is over normal extension, is it still possible to have this extent ?
Ok, though I'm unsure how you managed to screw up a one hour timezone difference.

Schedule an exact time with Pohjis for Thursday, extension will be until 11:59 PM EST (GMT-5) on Thursday November 14th.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)