SM LC Bo3: Holiday vs Hawkie
SM / BW / DPP LC: tazz vs Holiday
SM / ORAS / BW LC: Vileman vs dcae
SM LC 1v1 Bo5: trash vs OP
SM LC: Gummy vs Kingler12345

And LC's first ever unban battle...
SM / ORAS / BW / DPP LC: Quote vs Eseque
--
Hello and welcome to the first ever edition of LCPL Salty Suite! Above I have gathered all of the callouts from the LCPL General Discussion thread to hopefully add some hype to these battles. If you agreed to any sort of special format that isn't mentioned above, you can obviously play your games in said format. If someone challenged you and you don't agree to play them, you don't have to; however we will all assume that you clearly had no chance of winning and we will therefore consider it a forfeit. Good luck, have fun, and most importantly, no johns.

Last edited:

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
the 100% correct predictions

SM LC: tko vs Sken - sken, despite being on a team in this year's lcpl, has not won a single game. also tko is just a more imposing name. he'll tko sken or something.
Dundies vs Holiday - i mean it was really obvious to everybody.
infamy vs Nineage - normally i would give this to nineage but he's got a really tough battle ahead of him against fille. infamy meanwhile only has this one game to prep for. also infamy is simply marvelous.
MK007 vs Serene Grace - feint doesn't break aurora veil
ItzViper482 vs Corporal Levi - this is assuming viper remembers to schedule his game and bring a foongus counter all three games.
Nineage vs Fille - this is the game nineage was putting all his energy towards, and energy and the determination to win filles his body. i predict a clean 5-0 after nineage's phanpy gets crit to deny the 6-0
Jox vs ZoroDark - *muffled heroic music*
Coconut vs tcr - *muffled sound of 5 flinches in a row*
Quote vs Eseque - eseque will take dpp lc solidly, but will pop off afterwards and forget that he has other games to play, letting quote win by default

won, actually no I OBLITERATED, in probably the easiest games of mons ive ever played in my fucking life. A half dead gorilla could have played better than you do. Imagine johning for the entire week then getting crushed like this. Woulda said gg but lets be real you were the biggest waste of time anyone could ever experience. Good luck in future weeks cause with playing like that youll need it you LMAO pce u god damn horse.

sm / oras / bw

freezai

Live for the Applause
is a Tiering Contributor
I will play on the condititon that if you lose you will leave the LC Discord and never come back, never post in the lc subforum again, and never join the lc room again. MK007 . These are my terms and they are non-negotiable. If you want to play pm me and well schedule on discord.

calling out OP to a bo5 sm lc. i am taking revenge for his snakery and toxic behavior from last lcpl.

trash: i wont be able to make draft btw cause i have an exam
trash: hey u better buy one of my friends or im quitting
op: ok ill buy one of ur friend
trash: thanks

hr before draft
trash: OP rmr to buy my friends thanks
op: got it

when i get back from exams
goao: i tried my best to get ur friends but op was toxic and didnt listen to me
trash: it cant be that bad lemme look at our players

i proceed to look and see no ht no lax no friends of mine that i wanted and shed a tear

trash to op
trash: wtf u didnt buy any of my friends!!! u just got tigres
op: ???
op: i got pablo and goao like u asked and followed the plan exactly
op: theres moo too
trash: but i said get at least one of my friend even if it was over the price

trash and goao in pms
trash: ya... op snaked me
goao: damn i tried my best bro please dont quit
trash: yea i wont ill try to do my best here

teamchat a week after
op: trash is SO toxic lol what a noob
pablo: freak trash hes so bad imagine choking and getting rewarded
goao: damn trash is so bad
and the list continues as i stay for a few weeks
btw they spam tagged me with :toxic:

trash to op
trash: yea i rly cant handle this team and not enjoying mons so im gonna quit
op: wtf ur a snake i follows the plans and everything
trash: i was fine but 3 people gangbanging me daily is not a fun experience

post mids, trash to op
trash: hey gonna drop all my oras teams and dip
op: ur so toxic
trash: gonna help melon tho if thats fine
op: ok

week 7, trash to op
trash: ok im done with mons and everything goodbye friend
op: ya i hate u get lost stupid idiot

pms from goao
goao: dude whyd u quit our team
goao: we needed u
goao: stayyyyyy
trash: u dont understand..
goao: wdym bro
trash: being bullied by u pablo and op everyday was horrible
trash: i tried withstanding it just for u guys but i was at my limit...

trash to team
trash: bye guys i cant handle the toxicity most op pablo and goao
so basically i got snaked by op then gangbanged by op pablo and goao daily. and supposedly im the one toxic? how did u want me to deal with that op lol. my feelings were really hurt but i kept it in just for my team.

Holiday

on my best behavior
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I would call this a series of battles but that would imply both sides had an equal chance of winning. In perhaps the most brainless set of little cup matches played, I throttled half-ass choke artist hawkie. This is your reminder that you truly are impossible to underestimate and that your existence in this community is comparable to a participation trophy, you troglodyte.

g1 g2

Vileman

Actually a Nice Fella
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
UPL Champion
Won vs dcae 2-1, won first 2 games but we played last one anyways
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen5lc-748013828 - fun one, hax made it more intense oO
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen5lc-748016200 - dcae kinda choked so i str8 up won instead of going for late game mag sweep @_@
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen5lc-748018073 - fun one, ending was a plot-twist

Overall fun fights, all 3 games are worth watching imo. Thanks dcae for playing. I'll most likely wont participate in any more lc stuff so wanted to have a proper last event to end the era. Thanks everyone for the fun times/games/tournaments, love you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)