Tournament LCPL - Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pearl

Romance は風のまま
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the 7th Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion
yeah here's a salty post

236 Atk Vullaby Brave Bird vs. 0 HP / 156 Def Eviolite Timburr: 18-24 (75 - 100%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO
(18, 18, 18, 20, 20, 20, 20, 20, 20, 20, 20, 20, 20, 20, 20, 24)

I'd be ok with losing to this, but you can't just throw away the only Pokemon that kept Pumpkaboo from sweeping your ass and then say it was the most disposable member on your team

Star are you proud

edit: yeah i know there was a grimer but that's literally a top 3 easiest mons to wear down in this tier, especially without berry juice

Fille

Afk
is a Pre-Contributor
LCPL Champion
yeah here's a salty post

236 Atk Vullaby Brave Bird vs. 0 HP / 156 Def Eviolite Timburr: 18-24 (75 - 100%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO
(18, 18, 18, 20, 20, 20, 20, 20, 20, 20, 20, 20, 20, 20, 20, 24)

I'd be ok with losing to this, but you can't just throw away the only Pokemon that kept Pumpkaboo from sweeping your ass and then say it was the most disposable member on your team

Star are you proud

edit: yeah i know there was a grimer but that's literally a top 3 easiest mons to wear down in this tier, especially without berry juice
GrimerA, Timburr, Mienfoo, Sash Abra

Least important roll of the game, and only good one I got
sorry annoyed af with everyones reaction yeah that sucked for you Vull was a big threat to your team.

Last edited:

Jox

LCPL Champion
Thing is, Fille got a high roll yes, so?? What could he do, it's the games fault. If something like that happens first turn, you just need to try to climb back. Pearl had a lot of different ways to climb back from that high roll. If we are going to blame hax every week now than this is going to be a long season

sam-testings

What a beautiful face, I have found in this place
this isn't about specifying and more of how time works bud. 12 am doesn't come after 11 am.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noon

"Noon (also midday or noon time) is usually defined as 12 o'clock in the daytime, as opposed to midnight (calling noon 12 p.m. (i.e. 12 after midday), although common, is wrong)."

This is also why we should move to a 24 hour clock, so we don't have shit like this happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)