'LE' Smogn invttonl Gam Thred (Mafia Wins)

The Poe part as this is just assuming that my reads are Poe when I never said this or had time to explain em.

Also yea kinda the coasting thing cause I have been trying this game to not
The poe part is not meta the only meta I’ve used is wrt your tone and wrt coasting. More than one person has prodded you about your reads and you have not clarified at all. If you don’t give a basis for your scumreads, but you give a basis for your townreads what am I left to think?
Wrt the latter point... whether you are trying to or not you kinda are.:psygrump:

The poe part is not meta the only meta I’ve used is wrt your tone and wrt coasting. More than one person has prodded you about your reads and you have not clarified at all. If you don’t give a basis for your scumreads, but you give a basis for your townreads what am I left to think?
Wrt the latter point... whether you are trying to or not you kinda are.:psygrump:
Lol ok

I’m caught up but have to go back in round in 5

Scum reads rn are the dle moody rad and yeti assuming I’m right about the thing I said before

If I had to lynch in the 4 it would probs be

Nuxl
MS
OM
FH

Middle 2 can change
this was the best we got from you. Tell me this doesnt just look like “remove consensus town and the two supposedly tvt slots and you have a poe”. Tell me what I’m supposed to make of this.

vooper ik ur coasting but i want a justified readlists from you, not asking you do to homework/grab quotes, just a couple sentences outlining thoughts on each slot. Thanks.
Texas Cloverleaf - always town here from sheeping reads others have on him and also just towny mindset in general, dont think i need to explain this one that much

Da Letter El - i feel super strongly about this being town. dle vs josh is verry clearly tvt (ik means a lot coming from the guy who thought others before were tvt but dw) ofc activity is an issue but his interactions/opening (iirc) are nice

Former Hope - gets worse d2 after a nb d1 which is sad when thining about it now a lot of his posts come back in memory as somewhat whiny which while it isnt ai it doesnt help what i remember his town game to be? i feel like this is a slot we learn a lot about after flips and rn its leaning on scum

JALMONT - only content post was lynch on yeti and thats not inherently bad but like what do i make of this lol

nuxl - better, bad d1 and i dont wanna lose memory of that, it does not fit his usual town game and i remember from last game he can pick it up easily but this isnt my lynch pick for now rip paranoia later

moodycloud - big bad, needs to talk more, dislike what he has made so far and i remember him playing much better than this

Metal Sonic - still feel like this is more towny when i compare it to my own previous meta and other metas i see but it gets harder the more this goes on. off top of head die hard defending nuxl off of a tone read and acting like he is scum d2 for jokes ping me wrong way

duskfall98 - lock town, tone fits his town game almost perfectly and continues to act this way

yeti - they spoke in blobs and ms said this means scum, get them lots of posts with not a lot of substance from what i remember and some weird brief interactions that i feel could have gone on longer but they just disappeared?

3p1k - uve gotten better this past day and im town reading you more but i feel like in some places ur making some weird connections that seem like a stretch. much better performance than first day and this is still updating might asa well respond to this as well

you are left to think that they havent responded yet, it feels weird to discredit what i have said not cause it isnt backed (which im aware of) but that im just using poe

scum moody/yeti/fh/ms

null nuxl/jalmont/3p1k

town dle/dusk/texas

no partic order

you are left to think that they havent responded yet, it feels weird to discredit what i have said not cause it isnt backed (which im aware of) but that im just using poe
I’ll anaylze the reads in a bit, but fwiw multiple people explictly ASKED if it was just POE and you never objected. Seems like a wierd thing to gloss over on your end but meh. (This is the source of my assumption) When I’m not reading the MHA vigilante manga i’ll break down these reads and reevaluate your slot a bit.

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
Texas Cloverleaf - always town here from sheeping reads others have on him and also just towny mindset in general, dont think i need to explain this one that much

Da Letter El - i feel super strongly about this being town. dle vs josh is verry clearly tvt (ik means a lot coming from the guy who thought others before were tvt but dw) ofc activity is an issue but his interactions/opening (iirc) are nice

Former Hope - gets worse d2 after a nb d1 which is sad when thining about it now a lot of his posts come back in memory as somewhat whiny which while it isnt ai it doesnt help what i remember his town game to be? i feel like this is a slot we learn a lot about after flips and rn its leaning on scum

JALMONT - only content post was lynch on yeti and thats not inherently bad but like what do i make of this lol

nuxl - better, bad d1 and i dont wanna lose memory of that, it does not fit his usual town game and i remember from last game he can pick it up easily but this isnt my lynch pick for now rip paranoia later

moodycloud - big bad, needs to talk more, dislike what he has made so far and i remember him playing much better than this

Metal Sonic - still feel like this is more towny when i compare it to my own previous meta and other metas i see but it gets harder the more this goes on. off top of head die hard defending nuxl off of a tone read and acting like he is scum d2 for jokes ping me wrong way

duskfall98 - lock town, tone fits his town game almost perfectly and continues to act this way

yeti - they spoke in blobs and ms said this means scum, get them lots of posts with not a lot of substance from what i remember and some weird brief interactions that i feel could have gone on longer but they just disappeared?

3p1k - uve gotten better this past day and im town reading you more but i feel like in some places ur making some weird connections that seem like a stretch. much better performance than first day and this is still updating might asa well respond to this as well

scum moody/yeti/fh/ms

null nuxl/jalmont/3p1k

town dle/dusk/texas

no partic order
on mobile. not gonna format this because im walking to class atm.

what specific parts of dle vs josh read as tvt?

you describe a lot of your reads coming from what you imagine as their towngame wrt former/me/moody. what do you personally describe as our towngame? does not representing a town game necessarily correlate to representing a scumgame?

you seemed to tr me/ms/former hope d1 but now you're rethinking this and say that our d1s seem to be weird/bad. was most of your swap based on the d2 posts or? because that doesn't seem entirely true based on what you're saying here

your MS read feels weird because didn't you say you felt good about townreading him after his hard swap on me and here you SR him? what made you think differently about this?

what are the weird interactions/stretches you feel from 3p1k/yeti

Nuxl

ftr i don't think this 3p1ks scumgame atm unless he's being coached hard. my interaction with him wanted to remove that doubt in my mind. he felt kinda scared to me last game and thought about his posts more- he asked me a few times to help him write posts/generate reads and his confidence this game seems to eclipse the more waffly/weird reads he designed last game.

Nuxl

this would technically also be his second scumgame as he's told me in scumchat and unless he's playing out of his mind this game to make up for that i don't see him leveling up this quickly- i certainly didn't anyway

Viper’s progressions mildly unclear. Why is nuxl better today than yesterday? I felt his pickup point was around late d1.
What makess josh vs dle so blantantly tvt, saying dw bout it doesnt dispell my worries?
What about me has gotten better today as opposed to yesterday?
What about FH has gotten worse?
Saying a slot is better or worse doesnt let me get into your head. Also answer nuxl’s questions too.

you describe a lot of your reads coming from what you imagine as their towngame wrt former/me/moody. what do you personally describe as our towngame? does not representing a town game necessarily correlate to representing a scumgame?

you seemed to tr me/ms/former hope d1 but now you're rethinking this and say that our d1s seem to be weird/bad. was most of your swap based on the d2 posts or? because that doesn't seem entirely true based on what you're saying here

your MS read feels weird because didn't you say you felt good about townreading him after his hard swap on me and here you SR him? what made you think differently about this?

will answer wheni finish hw

Viper’s progressions mildly unclear. Why is nuxl better today than yesterday? I felt his pickup point was around late d1.
What makess josh vs dle so blantantly tvt, saying dw bout it doesnt dispell my worries?
What about me has gotten better today as opposed to yesterday?
What about FH has gotten worse?
Saying a slot is better or worse doesnt let me get into your head. Also answer nuxl’s questions too.
same as above

mildly aware i echoed this post in some ways but idrc. I demand my answers.

this would technically also be his second scumgame as he's told me in scumchat and unless he's playing out of his mind this game to make up for that i don't see him leveling up this quickly- i certainly didn't anyway
Fwiw I have played a multitude of PS turbos in the past as scum. But uh... they didnt help my play much in matrix so take of that as you will

Nuxl

Fwiw I have played a multitude of PS turbos in the past as scum. But uh... they didnt help my play much in matrix so take of that as you will
oh they certainly didnt feel like they did LMFAO
part of that is also because idt we coordinated enough to try and save you but yeah ]:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)