'LE' Smogn invttonl Gam Thred (Mafia Wins)

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
you can do work for me though

go find all the games vooper has played on smogon, tell me how many were scum vs town, and when the scum games occurred
bards college(scum vs town, nov 2017, made 3 posts and subbed out)
islands maf(april? 2018, had slight OC elemtents, april, scum vs town, win)

greek myth(town, june-july 2018, loss)
hope+1(town, july-august?2018, loss)
2d3(scum, sep 2018, loss)
reinforcements(town, sep-oct 2018, loss)
lovers dance(town, oct 2018, loss)
classic reworked(scum, nov 2018, not really a noc, won)
assassins in the palace(town/king, nov 2018, loss)
matrix 1(scum, nov 2018, loss)

matrix 2(town, dec2018-jan2019, loss)

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

thx

also

Give me Firm stances on every player in the game. no hedging

you can do work for me though

go find all the games vooper has played on smogon, tell me how many were scum vs town, and when the scum games occurred
if u want i
on mobile. not gonna format this because im walking to class atm.

what specific parts of dle vs josh read as tvt?

you describe a lot of your reads coming from what you imagine as their towngame wrt former/me/moody. what do you personally describe as our towngame? does not representing a town game necessarily correlate to representing a scumgame?

you seemed to tr me/ms/former hope d1 but now you're rethinking this and say that our d1s seem to be weird/bad. was most of your swap based on the d2 posts or? because that doesn't seem entirely true based on what you're saying here

your MS read feels weird because didn't you say you felt good about townreading him after his hard swap on me and here you SR him? what made you think differently about this?

what are the weird interactions/stretches you feel from 3p1k/yeti
the way the interactions flowed did not seem like either had scum motives/mindsets, also dle pushing it in general and explained it well

moody was a lot more active in past town games ive played with him iirc it was islands maf where i remembered him being a lot more of a presence when he was on town

you generally have a cleaner opening and are not as quick to conflict from what i have seen in ur town game but i think ive only seen ur scum game once which is why im not hard pushing this, recovery was good as well like i said

former has never came off as whiny to me in the games i remember him in and most of those had been his town game

ofc not representing town game =/= scum game but it does make u not look as good
both town and scum want other people to see them as town but scum has a harder time faking it so when you can see this tonal things i like to mention them

i never tred u d1 iirc i said i got u confused with dusk just wasnt worth it after ur fix got much better
ms was deffo better but that was before this awkward day method and im applying my own meta to him less to clear my pov
fh had some nice posts into some bad interactions that i originally liked the spirit of and then the way it ended threw me off iirc

ms read was weird yes because he originally was playing active and with a town mindset i have shared before but then when i take my own stuff out of the picture and focus more on how he said he would make sure u were never lynched + bad d2 op it doesnt look nearly as good

yeti it was cause i felt like they never continued or pushed some convos that i think town would have pushed some more
3p1k was mostly stuff on me + intro as well as being quick to come to some conclusions with not a lot of thought process early d2

look at that win loss record bros

Viper’s progressions mildly unclear. Why is nuxl better today than yesterday? I felt his pickup point was around late d1.
What makess josh vs dle so blantantly tvt, saying dw bout it doesnt dispell my worries?
What about me has gotten better today as opposed to yesterday?
What about FH has gotten worse?
Saying a slot is better or worse doesnt let me get into your head. Also answer nuxl’s questions too.
kindna merged late d1 with early d2 cause i was inactive for both
overall answered
tone in posts + content/amount with a lack of anything outright scummy in them, more so awkward here aand there
ending in conflicts / overly defensive / worse tone as time progresses
ok what do u want me to do about that

vooper walk me through your mindset in specifically the first two hours of this game
ok lets see

i got super tired of my last town game enterence getting me scum read and my last scum d1 getting me town enterenece so i tried to make sure to activly not be in my scum meta and try to emit active town vibes early on which i wanted to continue rip inactivity

i feel like a lot comes in the early game esp cause this is an invitational and so i was trying to space out posts, get reactions to them, read from those reactions and try to get a sense of when the shift would be from jokes to real game so i dont look like a fool

i do think i postured a bit in order to try and help convay i am town easier and cared less about what i posted cause i found myself rereading my stuff as scum

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Nuxl

You received heavy early (first 10 pages) game pressure both in this game as well as in Matrix 14

In Matrix 14 you responded to this pressure casually, challenging people's statements and forcing them to defend their positions

In this game you reacted very defensively, justifying your own position in the game

Why the change in perspective?

dude, I've had like 2 town games in the last 12 months. Most of my games you would remember would not have been my town game.
what games have i played with you then huh
i havent had many scum games that ive played through

anyways if this is true then disregard that and now its less of a meta stretch and moreso just i dont think whining is towny

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)