LEGOLAND® - [Updated Feb 22]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Greetings! I wanted to wish you lots of luck and lots of fun with your trade thread.
I'm looking forward to doing business with you in the future. I will definitely keep an eye on your collection!

It's about time :D, good luck with this thread my man. I'll be back. Once we can decide on a trade, LegoFigure it out!

And that's for using puns in my thread.

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Very interested in shiny Roggenrola. CMT please!
Hi! Thanks for the CMT :D
Does a Heavy Ball Meowth and a Friend Ball Roselia (both female with a 31 Speed IV, the others do not matter) sound reasonable to you?

Hi! Thanks for the CMT :D
Does a Heavy Ball Meowth and a Friend Ball Roselia (both female with a 31 Speed IV, the others do not matter) sound reasonable to you?
Absolutely. Send me a PM when you're ready to trade.

Can you nickname the Roggenrola "Hornblende"?

Hey im interested in your Wishiwashi and Mudbray, i got

Love Ball || Adamant || Mimikyu || Disguise || 31/31/31/xx/31/31 || EMs: Curse and Destiny Bond
Love Ball || Bold || Mareanie || Regenerator(HA) || 31/31/31/31/31/0 || EMs: Haze, Spit Up, Stock Pile and Swallow

both are shiny and have my TID as i used the RNG Breeding method (those are the first pokemon i've tried it with lol)

if not then let me know what are you looking for and i'll see if i can get

thanks!

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
Hey im interested in your Wishiwashi and Mudbray, i got

Love Ball || Adamant || Mimikyu || Disguise || 31/31/31/xx/31/31 || EMs: Curse and Destiny Bond
Love Ball || Bold || Mareanie || Regenerator(HA) || 31/31/31/31/31/0 || EMs: Haze, Spit Up, Stock Pile and Swallow

both are shiny and have my TID as i used the RNG Breeding method (those are the first pokemon i've tried it with lol)

if not then let me know what are you looking for and i'll see if i can get

thanks!
Hey! Not really interested in either of those atm, sorry.
CMT for Morelull and Minior and Vanillite?

Thanks!
How does a copy of the trained Shiny Smeargle, Modest Type: Null, and a Female Premier Ball Mienfoo spitback sound?

Komodo

Huff
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Heya, interested in Regenerator Ho-Oh and Quiet Grubbin, CMT? :) Is there any chance you have a non shiny version of Grubbin?

Hello, I'm interested in a breedject of your shiny turtwig here:

(#387 - Turtwig ♂)
OT: LegoFigure11 | ID: 415216 | Sun (Paniola Ranch)
Adamant | Shell Armor | Gen 7 Egg (TMM)
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dark)

I can offer you some breedjects from my thread as well. I just bred a dive ball ha totodile if you want the female parent?

Hi, I'm very interested in your shiny 6 IV Naive Chimchar. Could you please CMT for it? :)

Also interested in your Mudkip but I'm very sad that it's Modest (why?). Dream Ball is even perfect. Do you have to have any female spitbacks in a Dream Ball with Damp?

Last edited:
Hey, I'm interested in your shiny Mudbray, Minior, and Type Null (assuming there's a trained version that you're willing trade). Can you CMT to see if there are any Pokemon you want? If not I can also take on some breeding requests.

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
Heya, interested in Regenerator Ho-Oh and Quiet Grubbin, CMT? :) Is there any chance you have a non shiny version of Grubbin?
I'm diggin a copy of that Garchomp-slaying Unown and a spitback of the Dive Lunatone, if that sounds good to you? I don't currently have a non-shiny version of the Grubbin, but I can certainly breed one for you. I'm pretty busy irl atm but PM me and we can organise a time :D

Hello, I'm interested in a breedject of your shiny turtwig here:

(#387 - Turtwig ♂)
OT: LegoFigure11 | ID: 415216 | Sun (Paniola Ranch)
Adamant | Shell Armor | Gen 7 Egg (TMM)

I can offer you some breedjects from my thread as well. I just bred a dive ball ha totodile if you want the female parent?
I'll do a spitback of the Dream Ball Charizard, if that's cool with you? I'm pretty busy irl atm but PM me and we can organise a time :D
Hi, I'm very interested in your shiny 6 IV Naive Chimchar. Could you please CMT for it? :)

Also interested in your Mudkip but I'm very sad that it's Modest (why?). Dream Ball is even perfect. Do you have to have any female spitbacks in a Dream Ball with Damp?
I'll trade you the XYZ Xerneas for the Chimchar, if that's alright with you? I'm pretty busy irl atm but PM me and we can organise a time :D
Mudkip is Modest because I have an unhealthy obsession with Special Expert Belt Swampert and I bred it with the intention of training that. I don't have any female DBHA spitbacks, though once I get my new TMM spread I'll be able to get a Female Shiny one!!!

Hey, I'm interested in your shiny Mudbray, Minior, and Type Null (assuming there's a trained version that you're willing trade). Can you CMT to see if there are any Pokemon you want? If not I can also take on some breeding requests.
Not trading Null atm, but I'll happily do Mudbray and Minior for your M Espurr and your Pumpkaboo-Small. I'm pretty busy irl atm but PM me and we can organise a time :D

Komodo

Huff
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'll have to transfer a copy of Unown from my Diamond game but that won't take long. Not sure what you mean about spitback of Lunatone, there aren't any :P It was a caught shiny in DPPt, it wasn't bred :) VM me when you're ready, no rush.

I'm diggin a copy of that Garchomp-slaying Unown and a spitback of the Dive Lunatone, if that sounds good to you? I don't currently have a non-shiny version of the Grubbin, but I can certainly breed one for you. I'm pretty busy irl atm but PM me and we can organise a time :D

I'll do a spitback of the Dream Ball Charizard, if that's cool with you? I'm pretty busy irl atm but PM me and we can organise a time :D

I'll trade you the XYZ Xerneas for the Chimchar, if that's alright with you? I'm pretty busy irl atm but PM me and we can organise a time :D
Mudkip is Modest because I have an unhealthy obsession with Special Expert Belt Swampert and I bred it with the intention of training that. I don't have any female DBHA spitbacks, though once I get my new TMM spread I'll be able to get a Female Shiny one!!!
Hey Lego, sorry it took me almost a day to reply to you but I'm finally home. I'm able to trade right now if you're still available. Otherwise, my time is CST. I'm free tomorrow afternoon (Sunday) or free every evening during the week. Hopefully I catch you online soon! :)

Oh and, could I get the Chimchar in gen. 6? I might teach it some oras exclusive moves. Also, your shiny Xerneas is there (I can trade it on gen. 7 too, up to you)

Will that female Mudkip be with HA and in a Dream Ball? If so, let me know! Very interested :)

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
22/02/17 Update: RNGs!
(#785 - Tapu Koko Ø)

OT: LegoFigure11 | ID: 551468 | Moon (Ruins of Conflict)
Naive | Electric Surge | Gen 7 RNG
30 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Ice)
UT: Nature's Madness, Discharge, Agility, Electro Ball
http://i.imgur.com/00MDTgw.png

(#785 - Tapu Koko Ø)

Timid | Electric Surge | Gen 7 RNG
31 | 0 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Ice)
http://i.imgur.com/dMm50KD.png
(#785 - Tapu Koko Ø)

Naive | Electric Surge | Gen 7 RNG
31 | 31 | 30 | 30 | 31 | 30 (HP Fire)

(#786 - Tapu Lele Ø)

OT: LegoFigure11 | ID: 551468 | Moon (Ruins of Life)
Modest | Psychic Surge | Gen 7 RNG
31 | 0 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dragon)
UT: Nature's Madness, Extrasensory, Flatter, Moonblast
http://i.imgur.com/sn8YY0Q.png
(#787 - Tapu Bulu Ø)

OT: LegoFigure11 | ID: 551468 | Moon (Ruins of Abundance)
Adamant | Grassy Surge | Gen 7 RNG
UT: Nature's Madness, Zen Headbutt, Megahorn, Skull Bash
http://i.imgur.com/QtiiJQr.png
(#741 - Oricorio Pom Pom ♀)

OT: LegoFigure11 | ID: 000000 | Sun (Paniola Ranch)
Timid | Dancer | Gen 7 Egg (TMM)
UT: Tailwind, Safeguard, Pluck, Captivate

(#757 - Salandit ♀)

OT: LegoFigure11 | ID: 000000 | Sun (Paniola Ranch)
Timid | Corrosion | Gen 7 Egg (TMM)
UT: Knock Off, Fake Out, Belch, Snatch

Now that I'm up to the point where I can breed in my new Sun save, expect more breedables soon! Also Komodo, ooh_shiny, JR and WubbaLubba I should have a bit more time this week, so PM/VM/Ping me on Discord/PS! and we can organise a time (Discord will result in you getting the fastest response time but whatever works)

Last edited:
Hey Lego, I'm interested in your 2 Timid Tapu Koko with HP Ice & HP Fire. Also, what are the redis rights on them? Would like to replace the ones I have in my thread with Koko that have better IV's.

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
Hey Lego, I'm interested in your 2 Timid Tapu Koko with HP Ice & HP Fire. Also, what are the redis rights on them? Would like to replace the ones I have in my thread with Koko that have better IV's.
Sorry, not really seeing anything that grabs my eye :/
Also, as far as redis rights go:
Everything in this thread is NOT REDISTRIBUTABLE, unless otherwise specified. If you are caught breaking this rule, you will be heavily punished.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)