Let's do another one of my DW Lottery...(END. Close please.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda doubt people want the Bulbasaur anymore, since Bond's Bulbasaur is everywhere now and people considered them as legit (weird how you are required to say in your thread if your pokemons come from hacked Wondercard when it's OK to trade out Entree Forest editted pokemon without notifying the trade partner. DW event pokemons are a whole lot easier to prove their legitimacy than most Wondercard pokemons. -_-")

Anyway, since I don't think anyone want my Bulbasaur anymore, I'll just do something more unique then:

My Dream World Mamoswine UT

☆ || テイルズ || 21077 || BOLD || ♂ || || Thick Fat
Dream Ball || Entree Forest || Dark 70 || Lv 34 UT (Mamoswine)
IV: Relatively Superior (30/2/26/18/30/22) || Hail, Ice Fang, Take Down, Double Hit

Proof of legitimacy: Obtaining, Sending, GL Profile Page
SEMI-REDIS FOR WINNER (You can trade. Others can't)

How to win:
I have the backup savefile of this guy still inside the forest. What I'll do is I'll soft reset (not RNG) for this guy until I get relatively superior or outstanding IV spread according to the IV judge. You are to pick a nature for it. Whatever nature this Mamoswine is first to come out to have relatively superior or outstanding IVs will be the winning nature, so anyone who picked that nature wins. As usual, you are required to read and follow the rules in order to win as well.

Winner will get the semi-redis right for this Mamoswine, unlike for my Treeko which I did in the past as non-redis. You may only trade this Mamoswine within Smogon, as I don't allow my semi-redis to be traded outside of Smogon, so keep in mind with that.

Rules:
1. No ICBB or blacklisted people.
2. Speak politely and use as proper English as possible.
3. First come first serve. No editting please.
4. Please state where are you allowed to trade this Mamoswine in (as in, what forums) along with your nature.
5. I'll only be available 9PM-12AM GMT+7 from Tuesday-Sunday. I'm not trading on Monday which I'll be away for the whole day. If you don't think we can meet any of these times or you prefer PKM file, please VM me when you win this giveaway that you won and prefer getting the pokemon via PKM file.
6. Since I'm soft resetting, it's going to take some times to get the IV spread alone, so please be patient. I'll keep on soft-resetting today and tomorrow though.

If I saw you breaking any of these rules, I'll VM you saying that you're disqualified from this GA, and if you're curious for the reason, PM me back with it. This is to prevent people from looking at disqualified people and avoiding doing whatever they're disqualified for, which clearly is unfair for early people that got disqualified.

Natures:
1. Lonely - Julios
2. Brave
3. Adamant - Glaroug
4. Naughty - Crim09
5. Bold - dende5416
6. Relaxed
7. Impish
8. Lax
9. Timid
10. Hasty
11. Jolly - waffles101
12. Naive
13. Modest
14. Mild
15. Quiet
16. Rash
17. Calm
18. Gentle
19. Sassy
20. Careful

Giveaway ends since I got one relatively superior one really quickly and someone already guessed the Bold nature as well. Thanks to all who participate... ._."

Well I for for am Adamant in my prediction that this handsome fellow will have an adamant nature. Wow that was straight terrible. I am only allowed to trade this Mamoswine on the Smogon forums.

Jolly? I have hope for a jolly.

Edit: Looks like someone beat me to jolly, Ill take brave. And, Smogon Trading

Well I for for am Adamant in my prediction that this handsome fellow will have an adamant nature. Wow that was straight terrible. I am only allowed to trade this Mamoswine on the Smogon forums.
OK.

I'll try Lonely.
Disqualified. PM me if you want the reason.

I still want your saur but sadly no wi-fi :X

no entering just a note ^__^
Well, I can do PKM file even for those trophy Bulbasaurs in my thread though. :x

Jolly? I have hope for a jolly

Edit: Looks like someone beat me to jolly, Ill take brave.

Your Mamoswine looks quite lonely. I hope that I'll be able to give it a home! Oh, and I'm only going to trade this on Smogon.

Jolly please, and only on smogon!
OK.

ill go with jolly, I can only trade this in smogon
Sorry, already taken.

I predict that this Mamoswine will be Lonely and he can only be traded within the Smogon forums
OK.

Your Mamoswine looks quite lonely. I hope that I'll be able to give it a home! Oh, and I'm only going to trade this on Smogon.
Sorry, already taken.

I think he will be quite Bold. Also, I, of course, only ever trade on Smogon. And I love Mamoswine
OK...and honestly speaking, I just got a Bold one with relatively superior IV spread (in 2 SRs...>_>"), so guess you won this GA then...Congrats... .____."

That was quick…
I was surprised too...when I did the Treeko, it took me one whole day to get the outstanding one (and not a single relatively superior...>_>")

Since someone already picked the Bold nature as well, so I guess I should just call it the end. There's no use to go on and having other people pick the natures if the winner is already settled anyway...>__>"

Woot! Tyvm good sirs! and, Ironically enough, I am the ripe old age of 26 this morning! Birthday winnings are so awesome. BTW, ignore that FC in my sig, its old and I havnt updated for this gen yet. I should be around for most of today so just send me a PM when you get back on.

Woot! Tyvm good sirs! and, Ironically enough, I am the ripe old age of 26 this morning! Birthday winnings are so awesome. BTW, ignore that FC in my sig, its old and I havnt updated for this gen yet. I should be around for most of today so just send me a PM when you get back on.
VM'd you. :p

I'll go with hasty. I am only allowed to trade the mamo within Smogon.
Sorry, the giveaway already ended though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)