Resource Let's Go Reservation Index

Eve

Bzzt!
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Community Leader
Welcome to the official Let's Go analysis Reservation thread. Here, you may reserve analyses for Pokemon that you are knowledgeable about and wish to contribute an analysis for.

If you are new to C&C and analysis writing standards, look over these threads before posting:
Reservation Rules
  • Anyone can reserve up to two analyses at a time and can add a third if their original two are QC ready first. You are free to reserve again once an analysis is in GP. Essentially, they don't count towards your limit of three once they're GP ready.
  • Make your reservation by posting in this thread. Check the index to make sure your Pokemon hasn't been taken yet, and check the recent posts in this thread in case the index isn't fully updated.
  • QC members are free to reserve high priority Pokemon; non-QC members have to get approval from a moderator before writing them (we'll more than likely edit your post with the approval).
  • Only reserve a Pokemon if you have a good amount of knowledge about it and experience with the metagame. C&C moderators can reject your reservation if they feel you are not prepared to write a good analysis.
  • Do not edit your reservation posts. If you change your mind about a reservation, make a new post instead.
  • If a Pokemon is not on the reservation list and you strongly believe it deserves an analysis, or if you think a Pokemon deserves a revamp, post in our analysis discussion thread with a thorough explanation as to why, and the QC team will address it.
Analysis Thread Tags
When you post your thread, be sure to use the appropriate tags for each stage of the analysis.

[WIP] - Work in Progress: The analysis is incomplete and is not ready for the QC Team to evaluate. Keep in mind that the longer your analysis stays in WIP stage, the greater the chance of it being reassigned. Please avoid making comments in these threads until they are ready unless it's something very important.

[Quality Control] - Quality Control Ready: In the thread title, include [QC 0/2]. Make sure you update the thread title with the number of QC checks you currently have.

[Copyediting] - Grammar-Prose Ready: In the set title, include [GP 0/2]. The two required QC approvals have been met. The Grammar-Prose team now takes over. When you are ready for GP to check your analysis, please post in the Grammar-Prose Queue with a link to your analysis.

[Done] - After the analysis gets one GP stamp, the analysis is ready for upload.

**Update your thread's tags and stamp number as you move along the process.

Reservation List
After reserving a Pokemon, you must post your analysis in a timely fashion. Your analysis thread must be up in 72 hours (3 days) or your reservation will be dropped. It must then be QC ready within a week from the reservation. If you have any extenuating circumstances that prevent you from getting up your thread within this time frame, notify one of the LGPE C&C Moderators . Feel free to clarify anything in the discord.

We are currently only going to work on analyses for LGPE OU.

Ninetales
Slowbro-Mega
Vaporeon
Arcanine- Yami
Blastoise-Mega- Collette
Dugtrio- Collette
Jolteon- Collette
Kangaskhan-Mega- Yami
Kingler- Eve
Magneton- Eve
Moltres- juoean
Persian-Alola- Eve
Pinsir-Mega- Vengeance417
Rapidash- Yami
Venomoth- Gleeboop
Venusaur-Mega- Collette
Aerodactyl-Mega
Alakazam-Mega
Beedrill-Mega
Chansey
Charizard-Mega-X
Charizard-Mega-Y
Clefable
Cloyster
Dodrio
Dragonite
Dugtrio-Alola
Eevee-Starter
Electrode
Exeggutor
Exeggutor-Alola
Gengar
Golem
Gyarados-Mega
Hitmonlee
Machamp
Melmetal
Mew
Muk-Alola
Nidoking
Nidoqueen
Ninetales-Alola
Omastar
Pikachu-Starter
Poliwrath
Primeape
Raichu-Alola
Rhydon
Sandslash
Sandslash-Alola
Snorlax
Starmie
Victreebel
Zapdos

Last edited:
Permission to snag Gengar

Gengar
Ability: Cursed Body
Happiness: 70
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Bomb
- Thunderbolt
- Will-O-Wisp

Eve edit: approved

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Eve
Permission to snag Clefable

Clefable
Ability: Cute Charm
Level: 50
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Fire Blast
- Stealth Rock

Eve edit: alright, but slash Stealth Rock with Thunderbolt. Also please try to follow the QC checks more accurately so we don't have to say the same stuff multiple times over, it's inconvenient- last chance

Last edited:
Reactions: Eve
I mean, there are probably quite a few analysis where it basically says: "This is sub-optimal because while it can do this okayishly, it really can't deal with much else." Which is a pretty fancy way of saying "Parasect spore go brrr and do basically nothing else".
Edit: All Parasect analysis already dunk on it, so why not pile one on? https://www.smogon.com/dex/rb/pokemon/parasect/ https://www.smogon.com/dex/gs/pokemon/parasect/ [insert literally any gen Parasect is in]
Anyways, if its rejected, can I snag my Venomoth boi? :sm/venomoth:

Eve edit: Parasect's 100% accurate sleep isn't enough to make it worth using over any other grass-type really and as such it isn't on the VR, feel free to take Venomoth though

Last edited by a moderator:
i think i can do moltres, im a bit unsure about team options bc i havent been satisfied with any moltres team builds but i think i can do the rest of it well

Moltres

move 1: Agility
move 2: Fire Blast
move 3: Air Slash / Will-o-wisp
move 4: Roost
item: none
nature: Modest

(was going to put defensive pivot set in oo tho idk that it has any viability)

Eve edit: approved. the set with the most proven viability over the tier's lifespan replaces Agility with Will-o-Wisp, would prefer to see that as the main set option (or at least a slash if you're confident this variant is better, I don't see Agility being too effective on a mon that still loses 1v1 to the fastest megas and stuff like Starmie while Wisp is really useful for stopping stuff like Gyara and Aero coming in and taking you on).

i do have wisp slashed, but over air slash rather than agility. (i was already unsure which move to list first so if people think wisp should be primary and air slash secondary, im completely fine with that.) air slash isnt very useful without agility, since you are losing the flinch chance against most targets and with the exception of poliwrath it isnt much stronger than a resisted fire blast. the move that i do not have slashed is u-turn, which i put in oo since im very unsure about a defensive pivot set's viability but i know some people have used it. i already posted (bc i had started writing it before lol) but i left it as "work in progress" since i am not certain how to interpret your edit since it asks me to slash a move i already have slashed.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)