Queer Lunar Ho-Oh, by LifeisDANK
What is this thread for?
This thread is somewhere for people to talk about anything LGBTQ+. This can be coming out, asking for advice, or talking about LGBTQ+ issues.
Note that this doesn't mean "no straight cis males/females allowed" but rather people should also be able to ask for advice regarding LGBTQ+ friends or otherwise participate in the discussion within the thread.
All site-wide and Cong-specific rules apply, but violations of these two especially will not be tolerated here.
- No trolling, or flaming: This should be common sense, but these things are counterproductive to healthy discussion. If someone says something you take offense to or otherwise disagree with, respond calmly, control your anger, and don't flame them. Moderators will delete and/or infract people if the situation calls for it (regardless of what side of an argument it happens on).
- No discrimination: Once again common sense, but people should be able to feel safe in this thread. Discussion about discrimination is fine, but if you start posting anything which actively discriminates against other users (targetted slurs etc.) you will be infracted for it.
I host a 130+ member queer-friendly Discord server over at https://discord.gg/RT8NpVB
A great place to join if....
- You're looking for a queer-friendly community!
- You don't consider yourself LGBTQ+, but wish to support us and join our fun community!
- You've kept up with Drag Race Season 10 and would love others to talk with about it!
- You're a lover of all things anime!
- Love discussing competitive pokemon and OM tiers!
Last edited by a moderator: