List of leaked/rumoured VGC Dates and Locations

Status
Not open for further replies.
That doesn't leave much time before Nats. :|
Looking at the path they took last year, the SE regional will likely be a week after the Texas regional (which is on May 28th). It's entirely possible they will concurrently have it along with the Georgia Force game that saturday; it's been a while since I've been there, but I'm pretty sure they wouldn't use the football Arena for VGC at all so they could both happen at the same time.

Sorry to everyone living in Florida, but it doesn't make sense to have a regional there. Nashville and even Atlanta are in the middle of the southeast, and cover an area roughly from Mississippi up to Kentucky/Virginia in terms of "closest regional". Florida, however, covers much less of the Southeast and is a much longer drive for those in the Carolinas/Tennessee and therefore doesn't make as much sense as Nash/Atl.

Assuming the Texas regional is on the 28th, we can probably assume that the southwest (possibly pheonix) will be the 21st, the CA regional the 14th, and the northwest regional (probably seattle) the 14th, while the southeast regional would be on the 4th and the NE regional on the 11th. However, this would obviously change on which locations are available and at which times, but I'm sure they have all that sorted out already.

Looking at the path they took last year, the SE regional will likely be a week after the Texas regional (which is on May 28th). It's entirely possible they will concurrently have it along with the Georgia Force game that saturday; it's been a while since I've been there, but I'm pretty sure they wouldn't use the football Arena for VGC at all so they could both happen at the same time.

Sorry to everyone living in Florida, but it doesn't make sense to have a regional there. Nashville and even Atlanta are in the middle of the southeast, and cover an area roughly from Mississippi up to Kentucky/Virginia in terms of "closest regional". Florida, however, covers much less of the Southeast and is a much longer drive for those in the Carolinas/Tennessee and therefore doesn't make as much sense as Nash/Atl.

Assuming the Texas regional is on the 28th, we can probably assume that the southwest (possibly pheonix) will be the 21st, the CA regional the 14th, and the northwest regional (probably seattle) the 14th, while the southeast regional would be on the 4th and the NE regional on the 11th. However, this would obviously change on which locations are available and at which times, but I'm sure they have all that sorted out already.
O.O You got all of that from last year, and Texas's regional?

They will likely be released the second week of April, as that was when they were released last year. It's quite amazing how predictable TPCi has become.

Regarding the possibility of the Atlanta venue from 2010:

The other events currently listed on the Gwinett Center's calendar does not mean much really. VGC only took up Exhibit Halls A and B (see:Convention Center floor plan) if I remember correctly.

Additionally, the only Saturday events currently listed as taking place in the convention center at all are on these dates:
May 14
May 28 (which is likely to be the Dallas date anyway)
June 11

That leaves plenty of Saturdays wide open.

I can guarantee one state it is not in. Michigan.

Mainly due to Detroit (LOL)

No, all serious buisness they are not. The only place the could possibly have it is Lansing and that is out of everyones way.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
if there is a midwest regional located in chicago, I will be the happiest camper ever. seriously, who doesn't want to visit the windy city for mons and then go out to eat with everyone for some baller deep dish pizza??

Huy

INSTANT BALLS
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
This isn't the "I hope there's a regional close to me! I really want it!" thread. Please refrain from posting unless you have information about leaks or want to comment about what is already known. Otherwise you will all feel my wrath.

So yeah, I don't really have any important information here. Other than the fact I sadly will not be attending any east coast regionals. I'm dipping out and instead just dealing with only the midwest region. My mom is on the east coast, but yeah it's just too much of a hassle to take a train over there. :v

if there is a midwest regional located in chicago, I will be the happiest camper ever. seriously, who doesn't want to visit the windy city for mons and then go out I to eat with everyone for some baller deep dish pizza??
That would be fucking lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)