List of released Dream World Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have noticed a gradual increase in lag with DW over the last month or so. It started with just pulling up berry selection for the ice cream game and just started spreading from there.

Hey in case someone didn't catch it, the Tuesday maintenance is going to be a full 24 hour affair this week. 3 am EDT to 3 am EDT

Just to clarify: Female DW eevees exist in japan only as an event. So you won't be finding them in your english DW.
They ARE released now though, meaning you can nab one off random Japanese players on the GTS. Better yet, get your own JP BW and then trade it to your US version(that was what I did).

Or I could just ask one of the many people with an Eevee to breed me one?
I'm sure I could find at least a dozen people here alone.
I'll take care of this.

What do you have, what nature do you want? No AR clones in return.

-James

Katakiri

Listen, Brendan...
is a Researcher Alumnus
So DW's been updated. Any noticeable changes other than the Dream Pals & 5th Berry Plot?

Wouldn't be too surprised if areas got a new Pokemon or two under the radar since I doubt they'd make announcements for little Pokemon updates. Keep our eyes peeled anyway.

So DW's been updated. Any noticeable changes other than the Dream Pals & 5th Berry Plot?

Wouldn't be too surprised if areas got a new Pokemon or two under the radar since I doubt they'd make announcements for little Pokemon updates. Keep our eyes peeled anyway.
So far I've only seen the 5th Garden Bed.

Yeah I've only got the 5th garden bed too. Maybe they're preparing stuff for something.

...or maybe they thought we needed another garden bed. To be fair though more berry planting is better.

Or I could just ask one of the many people with an Eevee to breed me one?
I'm sure I could find at least a dozen people here alone.
except iirc you can't control the ability of the Pokemon you're traded
hence you can't prevent a joker who goes onto GTS and trades non-DW Eevees.

Katakiri

Listen, Brendan...
is a Researcher Alumnus
I think we should get a new area though, seeing the same Pokémon all the time is boring.
It kinda has to be a Cave area next. If you look at the unreleased DW Pokemon, it's mostly just the Dragon, Rock, Ground, Ice, & Dark-types all of which fit nicely in a cave.

Notable cave-dwelling Dream World Pokemon off the top of my head:
Gible
Bagon
Swinub
Sandshrew
Hippopotas
Sableye
Spiritomb
Larvitar
Snorunt
Onix
Cranidos

Good Thick Fat Mamo, Rough Skin Chomp (if he gets a second chance), Sand Power Hippowdon, and Bulkier-Excadrill (Sandslash) should all come in at the same time. Pro-Sand-ban will love that. (Unless they spilt it and make a Snow area or Desert area or some BS like that)

They're CLEARLY saving the best area for last. :/

It kinda has to be a Cave area next. If you look at the unreleased DW Pokemon, it's mostly just the Dragon, Rock, Ground, Ice, & Dark-types all of which fit nicely in a cave.

Notable cave-dwelling Dream World Pokemon off the top of my head:
Gible
Bagon
Swinub
Sandshrew
Hippopotas
Sableye
Spiritomb
Larvitar
Snorunt
Onix
Cranidos

Good Thick Fat Mamo, Rough Skin Chomp (if he gets a second chance), Sand Power Hippowdon, and Bulkier-Excadrill (Sandslash) should all come in at the same time. Pro-Sand-ban will love that. (Unless they spilt it and make a Snow area or Desert area or some BS like that)

They're CLEARLY saving the best area for last. :/
o.O never thought of that

I was hoping for a much more far-fetched theory, which is to make an area with all the DW starters(except it means Blaziken will prolly never get unbanned as it now has access to BP)

except iirc you can't control the ability of the Pokemon you're traded
hence you can't prevent a joker who goes onto GTS and trades non-DW Eevees.
Again, not talking about the GTS, and I imagine if people traded on a forum they'd go by the honor system.
& you can always check out the stats and stuff on the guy you're trading with.

re: new area, Serebii seyz "something big is coming, trust me"
so there's that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)