Lockie's Breed Shop | 5IVs in Cool Balls

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have much to offer sadly because my game save got deleted and I lost 900 hours of progress so I am desperate for anything in cool balls atm. Would you be interested in a 5 iv shiny whimsicott or a 6 IV Landorus ?

Hey there, in response to your post in my thread, I couldn't find anything in your thread right now for hp fire Shaymin... Have you seen my wants list of you have any of those? In special balls, even spitbacks to breed on. ^^ Also need evo stones battle items, megastones, lucky egg and ability capsules. :)

Interested in that treecko. I got a naive absol with justified and play rough.
Ha impish chespin with leech seed and synthesis.
Ha adamant heracross with rock blast
Ha calm slowpoke.
Adamant Mawile with fire fang.
Naughty gible with outrage (sand veil)

All of them are 5ivs.

Lockiegengar12 i will give u a shiny 6iv jolly terarkion or 6iv bold cresselia for dat stealth rocks and icicle crash swinub :)

CMT for modest kyogre? No hope, but thought I'd try anyway lol.
Nonsense my good man, there is always hope! I generally try to make things work especially when its something I RNG abused for in gen IV-V because I can clone it and to trade represents no real loss for me.

That being said how about the kyogre for a Treecko? I don't have access to one with its HA so that should work out nicely. I'll be going to bed shortly so PC or post somewhere that I'd be notified and we can arrange a trade either tomorrow or at your earliest convenience.

Sure thing! I actually have flawless parents for HP Rock, so would you like that instead? (covers all weaknesses)
Hey I was looking through your thread and was just wondering, why would hp rock be necessary for sceptile?
EDIT: Nevermind. I knew it got rock slide but realized just now that hp rock is a special move. Wow I feel stupid

I'd be interested in a Female version of this if that's alright. I don't have a lot of competitive gen 5 stuff, so it turns out that you have a bunch of things that I could use! Just to confirm, do you want the Dusclops with 4 tutor moves, or the Dusknoir with 3 tutor moves and Pain Split?

Hey there, I was wondering if you still had the shiny Aegislash or if you have any shiny honedges. I've been trying to breed one for the longest time but no luck. The only shiny I would have in return would be an impish bulletproof Chespin with the following IV spread 31/31/31/31/xx/xx. Otherwise I have quite a few 4IV and 5IV bred of various types. Ones with egg moves that I hope would be of interest would be: Corphish Adamant Adaptability with Knock Off, Aqua Jet and Dragon Dance 5IVs 31/31/31/31/x/31. Karrablast Adamant No Guard 5IVs 31/31/31/31/31/x with Drill Run, Megahorn and Knock Off. Tyrunt Jolly/Adamant Strong Jaw 5IVs 31/31/31/x/31/31 with Dragon Dance, Fire Fang, Ice Fang and Thunder Fang.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)