Look At What I Chained

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh something funny just happened. I was at 38 with growlithes saw a shiny patch and accidently went into a bad patch and my chain broke with another growlithe. Right after i got a shiny growlithe. Its relaxed though :(

Oh hell. Yet again:

Gastrodon (Naughty): 30 / 31 / 22 / 31 / 21 / 28

An absolute beast IV wise. But that damned nature! Does it make him unuseable?

yes :)

just got up to 40 in my next chain, will reveal and post IVs later.

did you breed that ms magius? if chained, that's pretty wicked IVs. nature does kill it though, lol

EDIT:

well these bitches were the freaking worst luck i've had in a while. the shiny patches just refused to show up, over 150 resets for all of them.... best was this one:

Quiet - Static
11 / 20 / 31 / 23 / 29 / 11

no HP though... i may try them again another time though.

Yeah he's chained. The nature really is a shame, as he's one of the best I've found from any chain IV wise.

Speaking of Ampharos, thats what I'm working on now too. :) Best so far:

Mareep (Quiet): 21 / 3 / 26 / 23 / 22 / 23

And the HP is ghost 69, If I remember right. Not too bad, even if the attack is low.

How do you guys have the mental focus to not get pissed when your chain breaks before you even get to 30 -.- . Mine always breaks before i can get a shiny pokemon, so remember kids a dead Kricketune helps stop global warming!

i may redo mine at another time because a good HP would be great. i got frustrated and was rushing that chain to battle frokko for the tourney, so i may give it another go next week sometime.

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
- Butterfree

Nature: Modest
IVs: 29 / 15-16 / 2-3 / 16 / 12 / 19
Description: Shiny Butterfree has absolutly awesome colours. I've always wanted one, so when ViVi wanted a Modest one I was more than happy to chain it. 99% accurate powders are the shit ^___^ Scarf will make it outspeed almost everything in OU and Specs makes i a real thread in UU. Otherwise Sash it and attack with Double Powder!

Quoted from thread lol. ViVi wanted one for ingame :)

i am probably one of the only ones to find a shiney while chaining in the grass type 2 and not the grass type 3 shiny grass.
was a decent IV'ed lickitung with a bad nature *sighs*

well unfortunately nothing particularly sweet from this batch.

modest - trace
17 / 18 / 8 / 31 / 25 / 22

quiet - synchronize
16 / 14 / 3 / 28 / 23 / 30

------------------------------------------

adamant
20 / 19 / 22 / 31 / 14 / 27

adamant
29 / 17 / 31 / 8 / 8 / 22

adamant
17 / 19 / 31 / 11 / 11 / 27

at least they look cool. one/three make decent CB or swords dance gallade's, and the first one makes a pretty decent gardevoir IMO. so that's those. not as good as zubat or starly, but they were pretty tricky. i had both adamant and modest, and only the males could be adamant, and the females had to have trace, so it was a pretty slim pile that was actually feasible. had a couple that were just unusable because i couldn't make them into gallades or wrong nature. they were my longest chain at 71 though (so 30 shiny ralts to go through :O) ill probably trade these for pretty small amounts. it will take a bit more to get crobat/staraptor off me once i get them trained up (i will offer them UT too though)
I know this was from a long time ago, but can you remember where you chained for them?

Geez, seems that KingBattlus has been gaining a lot of shinies lately, as for me my newest shinies include only Baltoy on a CHAIN OF 1. I'd better get crackin' on finding more shinies:)

If no one else wants to bump it up i suppose i will... with some shiny larvitars :)

impish - proud of its power
18 / 30 / 13 / 9 / 21 / 23

quiet - somewhat vain
12 / 25 / 13 / 14 / 26 / 23

adamant - alert to sounds
18 / 18 / 21 / 5 / 12 / 31

bold - quick tempered
21 / 29 / 25 / 12 / 23 / 24

adamant - often dozes off (LMAO goodbar)
31 / 19 / 12 / 26 / 24 / 4

relaxed - loves to eat
30 / 17 / 11 / 26 / 25 / 26

adamant - likes to thrash about
15 / 26 / 13 / 18 / 3 / 23

best one? i like often dozes off adamant one myself.
can i know where you chained this one too?

DaEvilWithin - Do you even play this game? Use Serebii, or anywhere for that matter.

Sheldario - Chain of ONE?!?!?! That's fucking nuts, congrats, lol.

Phalanx - What? You mean you found a random shiny (1/8192)? I would be pissed, since it's something I can already chain for, lol. I like to stick to random shinies in breeding, haha.

Sunday

DaEvilWithin - Do you even play this game? Use Serebii, or anywhere for that matter.

Sheldario - Chain of ONE?!?!?! That's fucking nuts, congrats, lol.

Phalanx - What? You mean you found a random shiny (1/8192)? I would be pissed, since it's something I can already chain for, lol. I like to stick to random shinies in breeding, haha.
Dam beats my record of three for the above Butterfree.

To be honest though I had already broken a few high chains that night so it's not like I didn't work for it :P

well as i only got a chain of 10 was a nice surprise, i cant seem to get long chains :(
remember chain with a synchroniser :P

i've only added two recently, ursaring and ampharos, whom i may redo for better IVs and hopefully a Hidden Power.

ha yea right but i can pretend. im shooting for monday/tuesday, maaaybbbbeeee tomorrow night depending on how late things go.

what should i go for after that? i haven't explored past the battle tower in the northern areas, so im leaning against anything up there at this point. something easy would be great, maybe geodude or growlithe.

of all the things i have set up to do, i think a shiny espeon may be the most exciting for me. no egg moves is such a bitch, but espyjump doesn't need any. can make a good jolteon, too if i get struck by lightning and get a good HP. apparently people love swellow, so that one also kinda intrigues me. once i get a more regular beat down, ill go for the tougher ones.

I plan on chaining for a shiny Growlithe soon.

And I need some help...I'm a fairly decent chainer (and I do mean pretty darn good)...but I just CANNOT seem to chain for Eevee or Porygon in the Trophy Garden. Notwithstanding the fact that they seem to appear more often in normal patches than sparkly patches, they just seem to be impossible to get to a 40-chain for me. Diesel, I haven't read your guide because when you created yours, I was at my prime at chaining, and I didn't believe I need. I'm also pretty lazy...what I want to know is, do you all think that reading Diesel's guide will help me chain in the Trophy Garden?

If not, what will? I'm desperate.

I plan on chaining for a shiny Growlithe soon.

And I need some help...I'm a fairly decent chainer (and I do mean pretty darn good)...but I just CANNOT seem to chain for Eevee or Porygon in the Trophy Garden. Notwithstanding the fact that they seem to appear more often in normal patches than sparkly patches, they just seem to be impossible to get to a 40-chain for me. Diesel, I haven't read your guide because when you created yours, I was at my prime at chaining, and I didn't believe I need. I'm also pretty lazy...what I want to know is, do you all think that reading Diesel's guide will help me chain in the Trophy Garden?

If not, what will? I'm desperate.
Diesel's guide is very very helpful. I thought I was pretty good before reading it too, but the tips it has made it so I could get to 40 a lot more often. I had no idea about the 4 away patches only rule, for example. So it may help you, too. :)

As for trophy garden Pokemons, they're harder to chain but not impossible. Just gotta remember the rules and keep trying, just like any other chain. Remember: 4 aways only, avoid the edges, and most importantly don't lose focus!

i've only added two recently, ursaring and ampharos, whom i may redo for better IVs and hopefully a Hidden Power.

ha yea right but i can pretend. im shooting for monday/tuesday, maaaybbbbeeee tomorrow night depending on how late things go.

what should i go for after that? i haven't explored past the battle tower in the northern areas, so im leaning against anything up there at this point. something easy would be great, maybe geodude or growlithe.

of all the things i have set up to do, i think a shiny espeon may be the most exciting for me. no egg moves is such a bitch, but espyjump doesn't need any. can make a good jolteon, too if i get struck by lightning and get a good HP. apparently people love swellow, so that one also kinda intrigues me. once i get a more regular beat down, ill go for the tougher ones.
modest wepingbell up by resort area. that would be sweet

Sunday

Diesel that thing about finding 4 away patches with "partners" is a lifesaver man, anyone who thinks they're bad at chaining should read that part of the guide a little bit more.

I can't chain. :[ Well, I can, but not very well. xD

No luck qith the Budew / Roselia. Awwh. I have 73 Super Repels, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)