Big Lord of the Rings Mafia - Game Over! Forces of Sauron Win!

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
My lord

eagle4 asked if he would be allowed to c/p my fake from Luigi's Mansion Mafia as a joke. The fact that people took it seriously only reflects poorly on the reading comprehension skills of those who did so.

Nonetheless, I have asked he make the joke (even more) obvious. It is sad that I have to ask this but like seriously...

Also, NO ONE IS TO EDIT POSTS APART FROM UNBOLDING PREVIOUS LYNCH VOTES

This should go without saying but I'm going to nip it right here and now.

Last edited:

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Don't want to claim to Ullar!? Well isn't it just your lucky day! Claim to Ditto! So cute! so huggly! and most likely to idle to victory! Actually using your claims to create an advantage for either side requires too much work! Stay safe! Stay Ditto!

This is brought to you by the Foundation to make Ditto ultimate ruler!

I'm not opposed to claiming to someone I trust, but I'm not going to let them just run the game for me and I see no need to rush into claiming to some random asshole.

Don't want to claim to Ullar!? Well isn't it just your lucky day! Claim to Ditto! So cute! so huggly! and most likely to idle to victory! Actually using your claims to create an advantage for either side requires too much work! Stay safe! Stay Ditto!

This is brought to you by the Foundation to make Ditto ultimate ruler!
But as we all know, Ditto masks it's true identity by copying that of another. It is very possible that you are an Imposter.

UncleSam

Leading this village
Deadline

Despite all manner of shrieks, you all wake up and discover that (surprise!) no one died during a night when no kills were allowed! What a fortunate stroke of luck!

It will be Day 1 when I post saying all results are out. Deadline for Day 1 will be 8 PM EDT on July 8th, or roughly 46 hours from this post. I will extend if people convince me that the quality of discussion in this thread is worthy of the extra time.

As of now, outside communication is barred for the duration of the day. Do not post in this thread until I have posted saying all results have been sent out.

Last edited:

UncleSam

Leading this village
It is now Day 1. You may post in this thread, but may not communicate outside of this thread. All results are out. Remember, DO NOT edit posts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)