Other LTPL Week 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
mfw your opponent uses a team that autoloses to regimola that includes mons like fletchinder im never weak to
guess u predicted i wouldnt use it or just brought a random team LOL o well nothing i can do about that
lost gg.

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
lost in what was basically just a coinflip on trying to hit 2 FBs, gg dude. shouldve tried working out whatever that celebi was earlier

DnB

#DnB4608, its way easier on discord :>
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Subbing in myself over AJB and choolio over Freestylerking, Ice Tea gave me permission
he cant access smogon rn cuz hes outside and his phone data doesnt support smogon
and subs have to be asap

Orphic
Confide

Orphic

perhaps
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Subbing in myself over AJB and choolio over Freestylerking, Ice Tea gave me permission
he cant access smogon rn cuz hes outside and his phone data doesnt support smogon
and subs have to be asap

Orphic
Confide
Deadline is tomorrow and it's Christmas Day, I'm at work until 2am tonight and won't be able to play nor will I have any time tomorrow because me entire family is round, not sure what the protocol is here but shouldn't ajb have let you guys know earlier if he couldn't play

yogi

I did not succumb...
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
stone edge is single handedly the most miss prone move in the game, im legit putting scope lens on everything. gg tho

Activity. I pmd SG a couple of days ago, He told me he doesn't want to play because of SPL prep. The problem is he did not get subbed out and playing today is probably not possible at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)