Luxpluff's Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry about the slow response to the CMT; every time I sat down to try and make a list yesterday I got distracted by something or another. But now it's done. I like these guys:

#113 - Chansey
(ID: 09526 | OT:
Misty)

Ability: Natural Cure | Nature: Bold
IVs:
31 | 18 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Moves: Mimic, Counter, Seismic Toss, Softboiled
Available at: Level 5 UT | [Fully Redis]

Bakus' #384 - Rayquaza
(ID: 54710 | OT: TENSAI)

Ability: Air Lock | Nature: Jolly
IVs: 31 | 30 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 30
Moves: Rest, Air Slash, Ancientpower, Outrage
Available at: Level 50 UT | [Fully Redis]

Darkmaster77's #385 - NZ Jirachi
(ID: 06199
| OT: NZ)

Ability: Serene Grace | Nature: Timid
IVs: 31 | 14 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 30 [HP Fire 70]
Moves: Wish, Confusion, Rest, Draco Meteor

Bond's #483 - Dialga
(ID:
62971 | OT: Mat)

Ability: Pressure | Nature: Modest
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Moves: Dragonbreath, Scary Face
Available at: Level 1 UT | [Fully Redis]

Bond's #484 - Palkia
(ID:
62971 | OT: Mat)

Ability: Pressure | Nature: Timid
Moves: Dragonbreath, Scary Face
Trainer ID: 62971 | Original Trainer: Mat
Available at: Level 1 UT | [Fully Redis]

GunblazeGriffin's #245 - Suicune
(ID: 02811 | OT: Brad)

Moves: Rain Dance, Gust, Aurora Beam, Mist
Available at: Level 40 UT | [Fully Redis]
As for the Blissey, it passes the legality checker on Pokecheck (note the slashed 'Event Only' on the move), Dracomaster informed me that the original RNG'er was Orgo Muvinky who, after some amateur sleuthing (i.e. a Google search), I see is a regular on Ludicom. I'm making an account there and asking him if he got the Blissey himself or if he got it from someone else, and will try and see how deep this rabbit hole goes.

No problem! Ok here they are:

Sceptile (timid, Overgrow, lvl 1): Leech Seed, Leaf Storm

Emboar (jolly, Blaze, lvl 1): Superpower

Heatmor (brave, Flash Fire, lvl 1): Pursuit, Sucker Punch, Night Slash

Sigilyph (bold, Magic Guard, lvl 100 and trained or UT): Stored Power and Psycho Shift, Roost :) Was my first shiny breed.

Lucario (modest, Steadfast, lvl 100 and trained): Vacuum Wave, Nasty Plot
Awesome! I'll take Lucario, Sceptile, Sigilyph and Emboar then. Trained versions are prefered, since Im currently very busy with college and lack time to EV myself.

CMT for the two celebis (especially if you have either on a 4th gen cart) and the hp fighting dw eevee
Bold Celebi is avaiable on Gen 4; Timid isnt, unfortunately.

I liked (EVd versions greatly appreciated)

31/11/31/31/31/31
Shiny Gengar @ Leftovers (OT)(OT)
Timid Nature
Levitate Ability
Egg Moves:
- Disable
Trained Moveset:
- Disable
- Substitute
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast

Available UT @ lvl.1 and EV Trained @ lvl.50
EVs: 6 HP/ 252 SP.ATK/ 252 SPEED
Cloned via: Action Replay
RNG Abused: Elm Method
Hatched in Ecruteak City

31/31/31/26/31/31
Exeggutor @ Lum Berry (OT)
Adamant Nature
Harvest Ability (DW)
Egg Moves:
Giga Drain
Trained Moveset:
Natural Gift
Return
Swords Dance
Seed Bomb

Available UT @ lvl.1 and EV Trained @ lvl.40

EVs: 252 HP/ 252 ATK/ 6 SP.DEF
Cloned Via: Action Replay

31/31/31/17/31/31
Groudon@ Leftovers (OT)(OT)
Impish Nature
Drought Ability
UT Moves:
Rest
Earthquake
AncientPower
Eruption
Trained Moveset:
Stealth Rock
Earthquake
Dragon Tail(Roar on 4th gen Cart)
Toxic

Available UT @ lvl.50 and EV Trained @ lvl.60

EVs: 252 HP/252 DEF/6 SP.DEF
Cloned Via: Action Replay
RNG Abused: Elm Method
Caught in Embedded Tower

vm me when ae you ready
Sorry Ice, managed to get the Volcarona from someone else. :x

Sorry about the slow response to the CMT; every time I sat down to try and make a list yesterday I got distracted by something or another. But now it's done. I like these guys:

As for the Blissey, it passes the legality checker on Pokecheck (note the slashed 'Event Only' on the move), Dracomaster informed me that the original RNG'er was Orgo Muvinky who, after some amateur sleuthing (i.e. a Google search), I see is a regular on Ludicom. I'm making an account there and asking him if he got the Blissey himself or if he got it from someone else, and will try and see how deep this rabbit hole goes.
Np, that is a deal. If you don't mind, I'd rather wait before trading for the WishBliss; of course, we can trade the six you wanted for the other five I asked, and the extra one will count as a credit. :]

Np, that is a deal. If you don't mind, I'd rather wait before trading for the WishBliss; of course, we can trade the six you wanted for the other five I asked, and the extra one will count as a credit. :]
Awesome! And I understand about the Blissey; I'll let you know what he says, and will put you down for a credit in the meantime.

Also, um, there's one other thing I wanted to ask for. I, uh, kinda... lost the Arceus I got from you. Rather, I didn't lose it, I still have it, but it's in Gen5 now. See, I clone via IR GTS as I don't have an AR and that requires uploading the pokemon to a GTS server and then cloning by queuing that 'mon to be DL'd again. Well, the catch is, it turns out that pokemon with the 'Classic Event Ribbon' cannot be traded across the GTS as a cartridge based restriction so I cannot get them as files to possibly clone or Poke-Shift, so I had a couple pokemon including that Arceus stuck on my Gen4 cart with no way to get them to Gen5. To solve this, I contracted someone to clone these 'mons and then pokeshift them the normal way, but evidently I wasn't clear enough on the 'clone first' part and... well, they all got pokeshifted straight to Gen5. Which isn't that big a deal, I mean yeah I like the ability to add Move Tutor and Gen4 TM moves to 'em but now I'm lacking an Arceus for the HGSS ruins event again.

Anyways, I noticed that you said in the first post of the thread that you can convert 'mons to files and then e-mail the file back and I was wondering if you could possibly do that to the Arceus and send it to me because then I could not only get it back in Gen4 but could actually clone it myself because I doubt the cart will stop me from DL'ing a 'mon with the event ribbon, just keep me from uploading one. If you could do that I would really appreciate it and would gladly offer another credit, or do a 5th gen BP/CP for you, or take a mon off this pending trade.

Awesome! And I understand about the Blissey; I'll let you know what he says, and will put you down for a credit in the meantime.

Also, um, there's one other thing I wanted to ask for. I, uh, kinda... lost the Arceus I got from you. Rather, I didn't lose it, I still have it, but it's in Gen5 now. See, I clone via IR GTS as I don't have an AR and that requires uploading the pokemon to a GTS server and then cloning by queuing that 'mon to be DL'd again. Well, the catch is, it turns out that pokemon with the 'Classic Event Ribbon' cannot be traded across the GTS as a cartridge based restriction so I cannot get them as files to possibly clone or Poke-Shift, so I had a couple pokemon including that Arceus stuck on my Gen4 cart with no way to get them to Gen5. To solve this, I contracted someone to clone these 'mons and then pokeshift them the normal way, but evidently I wasn't clear enough on the 'clone first' part and... well, they all got pokeshifted straight to Gen5. Which isn't that big a deal, I mean yeah I like the ability to add Move Tutor and Gen4 TM moves to 'em but now I'm lacking an Arceus for the HGSS ruins event again.

Anyways, I noticed that you said in the first post of the thread that you can convert 'mons to files and then e-mail the file back and I was wondering if you could possibly do that to the Arceus and send it to me because then I could not only get it back in Gen4 but could actually clone it myself because I doubt the cart will stop me from DL'ing a 'mon with the event ribbon, just keep me from uploading one. If you could do that I would really appreciate it and would gladly offer another credit, or do a 5th gen BP/CP for you, or take a mon off this pending trade.
No problem, I have VM'ed you. I can also trade now if you wish

@ your CMT:

Christian's #244 - Crown Entei
(ID: 06180 | OT: クラウン)

Ability: Pressure | Nature: Adamant
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 6 | 31 | 31
Moves: Flare Blitz, Howl, ExtremeSpeed, Crush Claw
Available at: Level 30 UT | [Fully Redis]

I don't see much of anything else right now, but Buckeye is stuck in Mt. Battle anyways (ribboning!!!).

@ your CMT:

Christian's #244 - Crown Entei
(ID: 06180 | OT: クラウン)

Ability: Pressure | Nature: Adamant
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 6 | 31 | 31
Moves: Flare Blitz, Howl, ExtremeSpeed, Crush Claw
Available at: Level 30 UT | [Fully Redis]

I don't see much of anything else right now, but Buckeye is stuck in Mt. Battle anyways (ribboning!!!).
That's alright, I'll take Australorp then. :]

Thanks for looking!

Hello again lux :D

Is this female?
Lowen's #133 - DW Eevee ★
(ID: 39482 | OT: Daniel)

Give me those one

Khift's #047 - Parasect ★
(ID: 31712 | OT: KHIFT)

Bakus' #492 - Shaymin ★
(ID: 19525 | OT: TENSEI)

Bond's #004 - DW Charmander
(ID: 30160 | OT: Mat)

Hello again lux :D

Is this female?
Lowen's #133 - DW Eevee ★
(ID: 39482 | OT: Daniel)

Give me those one

Khift's #047 - Parasect ★
(ID: 31712 | OT: KHIFT)

Bakus' #492 - Shaymin ★
(ID: 19525 | OT: TENSEI)

Bond's #004 - DW Charmander
(ID: 30160 | OT: Mat)
Hello Neb :]

Eevee is male, unfortunately. Do you still want it or are you interested in something else?

Hey Lux, would you be able to do some cloning for me?
Triggz's Shiny Bold DW Slowpoke, and Khift's Sassy Ferrothorn. I just need two copies of each plus the original, and you can keep a copy of the Slowpoke?

In response to your CMT, I like the look of your Arceus and I would love a Naive or Hasty Oblivia Deoxys. I'll send you a VM or PM when I secure clones of my Hitmons.

In response to your CMT, I really like,

AcetrainerZX's #113 - Chansey
(ID: 18202 | OT: Ace ZX)

Ability: Natural Cure | Nature: Calm
IVs:
30 | 31 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 31
Moves: Body Slam, Counter, Seismic Toss, Softboiled

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#113 - Chansey
(ID: 09526 | OT:
Misty)

Ability: Natural Cure | Nature: Bold
IVs:
31 | 18 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Moves: Mimic, Counter, Seismic Toss, Softboiled

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ShreyasPokemon's #245 - Suicune
(ID:
58832 | OT: Shreyas)

IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 30 | 31 |31
[HP Electric 70]
Moves: Rain Dance, Gust, Aurora Beam, Mist
Available at: Level 40 UT | [Fully Redis]

Akiratron's #491- Darkrai
(ID: 53549
| OT: AKIRA)

Ability: Bad Dreams | Nature: Timid
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 |
31 | 31
Moves: Hypnosis, Faint Attack, Nightmare, Double Team
Available at: Level 50 UT | [Semi-Redis]
Obtained at: Giveaway Winner - Luxpluff91

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)